15 year old banging ex

Worcester, MA

#1 Jul 23, 2013
Sooooo, dated this guy for seven years, found out he was banging a 15 year old on the side. Then found out he was also banging a 17 and 18 year old after the divorce. Kyle Schipano 24 years old stoner, lives in Taburg with his parents in a trailer. Bitches be warned.
XRoman

Rhinebeck, NY

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Okay, I'm confused!! It took you 7 years to find out he was banging a 15 year old on the side?? He was also banging a 17 & 18 year old during this time?? Who got divorced?? I know there is a Taberg NY, but I don't know of a taburg NY??
How could you be with a guy for 7 years and not know that he is banging 3 other people?? Were you on drugs the whole time? Why would you put yourself out there and let people know that you were this stupid!!
You young girls don't think!! When you put stuff like this on topix you are the one being laughed at!! How could you not know this was going on??!! What do you hope to accomplish by posting this, your just letting all of Rome know that you got PLAYED!!! I wouldn't be to proud of that!!
what

Rome, NY

#3 Jul 23, 2013
XRoman wrote:
Okay, I'm confused!! It took you 7 years to find out he was banging a 15 year old on the side?? He was also banging a 17 & 18 year old during this time?? Who got divorced?? I know there is a Taberg NY, but I don't know of a taburg NY??
How could you be with a guy for 7 years and not know that he is banging 3 other people?? Were you on drugs the whole time? Why would you put yourself out there and let people know that you were this stupid!!
You young girls don't think!! When you put stuff like this on topix you are the one being laughed at!! How could you not know this was going on??!! What do you hope to accomplish by posting this, your just letting all of Rome know that you got PLAYED!!! I wouldn't be to proud of that!!
So now I'm confused! Maybe I'm too old to understand the ethics you a younger generation, but since when is it that the who was done wrong should be demonized? So what, we just blame the victim in crimes and let the criminals go free? The judge can just say "good job playa"! Lool get a life scumbag quit glorifying people who lack morals because they took advantage of someone else. You sound like your from a taburg trailer park.
XRoman

Rhinebeck, NY

#4 Jul 23, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
So now I'm confused! Maybe I'm too old to understand the ethics you a younger generation, but since when is it that the who was done wrong should be demonized? So what, we just blame the victim in crimes and let the criminals go free? The judge can just say "good job playa"! Lool get a life scumbag quit glorifying people who lack morals because they took advantage of someone else. You sound like your from a taburg trailer park.
Guess it takes very little to confuse the simple!! Sorry Not from Taburg or Taberg!! If you had reading comprehension skills you would have understood my whole point. But that would be asking a whole lot from south rome scum!! My whole point was why would you put yourself out there???!!! Why do you want people to know that this happened!!! Like a f***ing Jerry Springer show!!!
wtf

Rome, NY

#5 Jul 23, 2013
when did you even date him. Kyle has been single for a while now I believe. so why would you now all of a sudden bbring this all up and talk shit. its the past leave it there. people are dumb
XRoman

Rhinebeck, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2013
.....and if it is true and she has proof, why not go to police and turn him in for having sex with a minor and hit him where it hurts?? Instead put it on topix and that will make things all better!! Again Jerry Springer S**T!! LMFAO!!!!
what

Rome, NY

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Loool it was put like that on purpose BECAUSE of your previous post. You act like the person put their name and ss number. Who has any idea who this person is or if this information is even true! Lol you're just some dumb asz getting all worked about something really stupid. Now, go get your cheese puffs, turn on Jerry Springer, and yell at your kids.
XRoman

Rhinebeck, NY

#8 Jul 23, 2013
what wrote:
Loool it was put like that on purpose BECAUSE of your previous post. You act like the person put their name and ss number. Who has any idea who this person is or if this information is even true! Lol you're just some dumb asz getting all worked about something really stupid. Now, go get your cheese puffs, turn on Jerry Springer, and yell at your kids.
And I'm getting worked up!! I prefer Cheetos's!!
this guy

New York, NY

#9 Jul 23, 2013
kyle is the man f**k b****es
...

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jul 23, 2013
I've know My entire life and he has never been in a 7 year relationship or been married. This entire post is made up by some sorry excuse for a person who wants nothing more than to create lies and start drama.
Ugh

Rome, NY

#11 Jul 23, 2013
Got that right ... This post smells a bit like Roses to me. If you know what I mean.
...

Albany, NY

#12 Jul 23, 2013
I'm Thinking the same thing....if this is anyone other than that lunatic I'd be surprised.

Since: Jul 13

Worcester, MA

#13 Jul 23, 2013
I know Rose personally, and clearly this is not her. She has way better grammar than the OP and would also know that Taburg isn't the correct spelling. Obviously someone trying to cause problems because they have nothing better to do. Perhaps you should also learn how to use logic as you're not good at it. Terrible Troll trolls terribly. Rose may be a stupid c*nt, but she's not this stupid.
eighteenyearold

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 23, 2013
Does anyone not realize that things can be traced back to their IP address ? Doesn't matter if you're anonymous. Slanderous allegations being posted on a site like this can be brought to a judge and the person posting this can be held accountable for all of this. Pain and suffering , having to pay for a lawyer, court costs, and a beautiful juicy restraining order.
You obviously need one "15 year old banging ex."
You have no restraint and are clearly obsessed with Mr. Schipano to a degree where it is unhealthy and makes you a danger to others/yourself.
Please discontinue and ask for topix's to delete this post. You've been warned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democratic Committee endorses Martin-Grande ove... 50 min Bar hanger 50
Carmichael's shut down 1 hr why 3
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 3 hr John Morrison 877
The Sad Truth About Central New York's Issues 3 hr Sneakpeep 1
NYS Child support thieves 4 hr ChevyMan 17
Palisades Hotel (Apr '13) 4 hr Shaking 60
Why do liberals love spending other peoples money? (Aug '11) 5 hr YEA BABY 26
Republicans endorses Izzo for mayor over Fusco ... 7 hr Chance 29
Rome's Next Mayor 17 hr Fact 85
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]