Bud the Snitch?
IknowWhatYouDo

Mooers, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2010
anyone know this person? heard he was a snitch
LUPIAS HO

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 8, 2010
yeah black bud. everyone says hes a snitch. havent seen him in a while hes probably in hide out
he sure is

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jan 9, 2010
bud is a snitch.
he is a snake

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jan 9, 2010
bud smokes crack
Moonriver

Skaneateles, NY

#5 Jan 9, 2010
Who cares what this Moon-cricket does . I hope he snitches on all the scum we have in Rome. I have never seen so many wiggers and Moon-crickets in my life lately in Rome. What a bunch of punks. Keep up the good work Bud and snitch on these punks.

you are a cop

Syracuse, NY

#6 Jan 9, 2010
as long as bud keeps up the good work moonriver will have job security.
Moonriver

Skaneateles, NY

#7 Jan 10, 2010
you are a cop wrote:
as long as bud keeps up the good work moonriver will have job security.
Moonriver is not a cop, sorry buddy. I am just amazed on what I see in Rome. There are so much scum in Rome now. I been living in Rome for just about my whole life. Why are all these young punks we have living in Rome try so hard to be a wigger. Pull your pants up and get a job. Stop leaching off the system.
Go out there and snitch on these scum bags BUD !!! get rid of these cancers!!!
Doh

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 25, 2010
Moonriver wrote:
Who cares what this Moon-cricket does . I hope he snitches on all the scum we have in Rome. I have never seen so many wiggers and Moon-crickets in my life lately in Rome. What a bunch of punks. Keep up the good work Bud and snitch on these punks.
whats a moon cricket?
gtfo the game

Chazy, NY

#9 Feb 20, 2010
all i see is a bunch of retards on this site calling every other person a snitch....i could just make up a name, put it in the title and people will come on here and be like " yo... that ninjas a snitch". like all you people are john gottis or something. you guys are lame as fvck, same people who come on here callin everyone a snitch in 1 post, go on another post and talk about how "they mans and them" are the biggest dealers in rome. you guys needa cut ur internet connections, change ur numbers, and get the fvck out the game. you aint sharp enough to last you lame azz muhfuggahs!!!!!!
Just passing through

Champlain, NY

#10 Feb 20, 2010
GAME HUH? Amyone with any game play isn't in Little ass rome ny! Bitch ass wanna bes come to Rome from other cities caus ethey can'y make it there! Come to Rome and they think there hard! Ain't no one got gam or is hard in Rome NY!
lol

Lake Placid, NY

#11 Dec 15, 2013
leave bud alone you all crack heads lol he my friend you all haters
James bask

New Paltz, NY

#12 Dec 7, 2016
Does bud still smile crack
Cp3o

New Paltz, NY

#13 Dec 7, 2016
Does bud still smoke crack?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police pick up truck 38 min baretta6969 14
Jen DeCristo I wanted to be you for Halloween 1 hr Cheech 4
fire all dpw workers 1 hr taxpayer 1
Looking for someone that does roofs (Nov '14) 2 hr taxpayer 30
Haha kalenna cant take it 2 hr Funnyhaha 1
how to get a job 3 hr mikey 2
Skye r 3 hr freebie 4

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance