FUU

Oneida, NY

#22 Aug 30, 2013
Tasting hours are from 4-7 they stole the idea from black river wine & spirits hahahahahaa
heyheyhey

Oneida, NY

#23 Aug 30, 2013
I went there and had a nice conversation with a brunette she seemed new about 3 weeks ago she didnt know much about the liquor but i could tell she was very interested in the product, she was very helpful, nice and did the best she could as well as the rest of the workers there.
BangBang

New York, NY

#25 Aug 31, 2013
Oh the punk has nothing more to say huh?
Jason

Cantonment, FL

#27 Sep 1, 2013
Every time you post, it's an instance of a punk "say"ing something else that indicates you're dumber than a fuckedDUCK.
BangBang wrote:
Oh the punk has nothing more to say huh?
Now go on over to Bisquick's or WTFever & load up on malt liquor for the race today.
BangBang

New York, NY

#28 Sep 1, 2013
You're speaking nonsense, you're dumber than you look. I'm gonna keep this topic going to expose you and let my fellow Romans see what kind of business owner you are
boomboom

Holland Patent, NY

#29 Sep 1, 2013
BangBang wrote:
You're speaking nonsense, you're dumber than you lok. I'm gonna keep this topic going to expose you and let my fellow Romans see what kind of business owner you are
. You should seek mental help and stop impersonating an employee from LW, you sound like a faYg cowboy, you clearly feel threatened by the warehouses success...
LOL

New York, NY

#30 Sep 1, 2013
Jason wrote:
Naw, yer just another lameass manwhore, IF you're really a man, and not some tranny freak that I may have mistaken for a hot slot.<quoted text>
We don't want your business, freakazoid, and you can tell your "wife" she'd better quit with the $3 BJs out behind the dumpster.
I'll call that Fatass Fafarillo or whatever to take "her" off to the drunk tank with the rest of your homies.
hahaha sounds like you have mistaken some tranny for a chick MORE than once. Is this some sort sort of problem you have considering its probably the only thing you can pull? You get more ass than a trailer full of donkey's cause all the puss runs from you I bet.
LOL

New York, NY

#31 Sep 1, 2013
from the sound of it I bet Jason is the wanna be tough guy in there that looks like he weighs about 14 pounds soaking wet. I bet the dude couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. keep puffing your chest out big guy, someday you just might have a chance at intimidating one of the trannys you speak of.

by the way, we all know the positive posts on here are written by you so good try with the meager attempt to salvage the little to no reputation that the liquor warehouse has.
pills heroine coke crack

Rome, NY

#32 Sep 2, 2013
the dude jason that works there hangs out with a bunch of druggies, they all drive jeeps and are from oriskany and all have coke heroine pills or crack on them always where ever they are, i cannot and will not support a busines that an employee promotes heroine and pills and such
Jason is an Impostor

Cantonment, FL

#33 Sep 2, 2013
You worthless lame-Os have wasted enough of my valuable time.

All the stupid snarky remarks in the world by this bunch of poster children for The Heartbreak of Microcephalic Assheads can't change the fact that you've been TROLLED!!

Go to the Warehouse and ask Jason about "his" posts on this topic. Should be a barrel of laughs for both of you.
no ONE ANSWERED ME

Cortland, NY

#34 Sep 2, 2013
HOW Does WINE A SPRITES COMPARE TO THESE 2 Fighting Stores???
please

Cortland, NY

#35 Sep 2, 2013
Can someone tell me if Wine and Spirts charge more than anyone else in ROME?? Thanks
Answer

New York, NY

#36 Sep 3, 2013
any of the stores in Rome charge less that the liquor warehouse.
freebie the bean

Durhamville, NY

#37 Sep 3, 2013
why did they move to this location?
Ellipses

Rome, NY

#38 Sep 3, 2013
no ONE ANSWERED ME wrote:
HOW Does WINE A SPRITES COMPARE TO THESE 2 Fighting Stores???
is that the one thats over by Teddys? haven't been to it since it changed names. It was pretty expensive when it was Jerrys (can't remember the name exactly). If you're looking to check prices, just call the liquor stores, ask if the liquor of your choice is in stock and how much it is.
bad experience

New York, NY

#40 Sep 8, 2013
I went into this place today to give it a shot. very negative experience. I could sense the snottiness from each employee and after reading these posts I could definitely tell who the arsehole Jason was. He needs to get a reality check and realize he isn't half the cool guy he thinks he is.
Jason is an Impostor

Cantonment, FL

#41 Sep 8, 2013
ha ha haaa

you still don't get it, do you?
bad experience wrote:
I went into this place today to give it a shot. very negative experience. I could sense the snottiness from each employee and after reading these posts I could definitely tell who the arsehole Jason was. He needs to get a reality check and realize he isn't half the cool guy he thinks he is.
bad experience

New York, NY

#43 Sep 8, 2013
Jason is an Impostor wrote:
ha ha haaa
you still don't get it, do you?<quoted text>
The only thing I don't get is how this place has stayed in business. The owner must have lost mucho dinero on this place. Is there some sort of pun I am missing because you make no point....
for real

Westernville, NY

#45 Sep 9, 2013
BangBang wrote:
Im a skank? I am a married man so i dont think so buddy. I just wanted to warn your customers what kind of dude that i thought you were.. and u just proved me right by the way you're talking.

Wow your touched in the head if you really think your even talking to someone who works there or owns the place. The owners, father and son are very nice people with a clean place to shop with a huge variety to choose from with great prices. owners and staff are all great people and helpful. The owners have also served our country. I have talked to them both when i have stopped in and he complimented them on there place which they have both said they run a tight ship and have told me they have both served for our country.They also know (as others have told them) they dirt bag on here) are putting up nasty comments. which they said they dont even look on here. good for them. Great place to shop, great prices and knowledgeable staff!!
BahHaHahaha

New York, NY

#46 Sep 9, 2013
for real wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your touched in the head if you really think your even talking to someone who works there or owns the place. The owners, father and son are very nice people with a clean place to shop with a huge variety to choose from with great prices. owners and staff are all great people and helpful. The owners have also served our country. I have talked to them both when i have stopped in and he complimented them on there place which they have both said they run a tight ship and have told me they have both served for our country.They also know (as others have told them) they dirt bag on here) are putting up nasty comments. which they said they dont even look on here. good for them. Great place to shop, great prices and knowledgeable staff!!
This is either Jason or someone that sucks him off to get free booze....It doesnt matter if they've SERVED OUR COUNTRY... that doesn't make them good people. Bad people have served our country so dont base your opinion on them and their company solely on the fact that they've served our country and they SEEM like nice people... Jason is totally fcked up in the head & is on something... I think coke or meth which is why his eyes are always bugged out of his head like others on here have said. He's a total nut. Im sure he's seen these comments but he's either too much of a pssy to respond back or his DADDY commanded him not to because his father knows that the reason for this negative feed back is because of his scumbag son

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do liberals love spending other peoples money? (Aug '11) 22 min Trent 25
Palisades Hotel (Apr '13) 34 min Who 58
Cartridge World Company 37 min On the carpet 4
Would you recommend Rome NY? 1 hr fed up 17
Republicans endorses Izzo for mayor over Fusco ... 1 hr Chance 29
Amy Hawkins 2 hr jack 1
Poll Would a Democrat Mayor Help or Hurt Rome? 2 hr MOD 2
Democratic Committee endorses Martin-Grande ove... 5 hr Think 41
Rome's Next Mayor 11 hr Fact 85
More from around the web