The Liquor Warehouse

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BangBang

Oneida, NY

#1 Aug 29, 2013
Complete waste of space...Whats up with that jason dude? He thinks hes such a bad ass tough guy when in reality hes a punk that looks like hes on meth. His eyes are always buggin out of his head and he hits on every female that walks through the doors... yea right buddy you have better luck picking a girl up on the corner. I went shopping there two weeks ago and couldnt wait to get out of there.. the only two positive things about the place were the two cashiers they were both very friendly. The product they sell is ridiculous...Bostwicks is so much better, the owner...the product bostwicks is just an overall better liquor store. I'll never go to the liquor warehouse again, and i wouldnt recommend shopping there to anyone. It's trash and so are the owners!!!!
yessir

Holland Patent, NY

#2 Aug 29, 2013
I've gone to the Liquor Warehouse once, and an older guy was very helpful in my selection of wine. He suggested it, and it was delicious, and cheaper than other wine they had. I am also a Bostwick's fan!
Jason

Cantonment, FL

#3 Aug 29, 2013
Get on your knees next time you see me, bitch, & you might wind up with only a shiner.
BangBang wrote:
Complete waste of space...Whats up with that jason dude? He thinks hes such a bad ass tough guy when in reality hes a punk that looks like hes on meth. His eyes are always buggin out of his head and he hits on every female that walks through the doors... yea right buddy you have better luck picking a girl up on the corner. I went shopping there two weeks ago and couldnt wait to get out of there.. the only two positive things about the place were the two cashiers they were both very friendly. The product they sell is ridiculous...Bostwicks is so much better, the owner...the product bostwicks is just an overall better liquor store. I'll never go to the liquor warehouse again, and i wouldnt recommend shopping there to anyone. It's trash and so are the owners!!!!
Then I can dump your ass in the trashbin behind fuckingBostwicks', you skank.
yessir

Holland Patent, NY

#4 Aug 29, 2013
Jason wrote:
Get on your knees next time you see me, bitch, & you might wind up with only a shiner.<quoted text>Then I can dump your ass in the trashbin behind fuckingBostwicks', you skank.
Not doing much for your business. What a lame.
Jason

Cantonment, FL

#5 Aug 29, 2013
Not MY business, fucko.

I just work there and pull more ass than a semi loaded with donkeys!
yessir wrote:
<quoted text>
Not doing much for your business. What a lame.
Send your wife & sister over. I'll give 'em what they need, AND what they CRAVE.

Hell, send your Mom. She'll diggit.
wow

Albany, NY

#6 Aug 29, 2013
thats bad cant even get a drink in this friggin town without a smarta$$
BangBang

New York, NY

#7 Aug 29, 2013
Real nice mouth, i'm sure people would love to shop at business ran by somebody who talks to people like that.
BangBang

New York, NY

#8 Aug 29, 2013
Im a skank? I am a married man so i dont think so buddy. I just wanted to warn your customers what kind of dude that i thought you were.. and u just proved me right by the way you're talking.
What

Rome, NY

#9 Aug 29, 2013
I noticed how the few liquor stores who get trashed on here always end with I like Bostwicks better. The thug that started this thread will not change my opinion. But I can tell you you will make me think twice now about ever stopping in Bostwicks again.
Shame

Canastota, NY

#10 Aug 29, 2013
Nobody goes to that dump Bostwicks, so they pathetically trash everyone else on the internet.
Just Looking

Clinton, NY

#11 Aug 30, 2013
Shame wrote:
Nobody goes to that dump Bostwicks, so they pathetically trash everyone else on the internet.
I go to Bostwicks - never had a problem, they carry a wine there I can't find anywhere else, unless I want to drive to Utica. Love the place. Nice people, good hours.
Ellipses

Rome, NY

#12 Aug 30, 2013
I think Bostwicks has the best prices in Rome. Liquor Warehouse has a good selection and certainly not the worst prices in Rome. I could care less who works behind the counter. York is probably the highest priced with the least selection. They always look like theyre going out of business, but have been this way for years. If you want the best of the best head to Bremers on commercial drive, there's not a liquor store in Rome that compares.
dumby

Rome, NY

#13 Aug 30, 2013
This post was started by Bostwicks.
wut

New Hartford, NY

#15 Aug 30, 2013
Here's the secret to finding a good liquor store:

1.)Find the one closest to your house/ on your way home/ on your way to camp or party

2.)Go there because it isn't worth the time checking prices to save $1.00 unless you're pure Jew or on social security.

Anyone that claims to have a favorite liquor store is a loser. Typical Rome Mentality. You go to buy booze, not make a cherishing memory.
Jason

Cantonment, FL

#16 Aug 30, 2013
Naw, yer just another lameass manwhore, IF you're really a man, and not some tranny freak that I may have mistaken for a hot slot.
BangBang wrote:
Im a skank? I am a married man so i dont think so buddy. I just wanted to warn your customers what kind of dude that i thought you were.. and u just proved me right by the way you're talking.
We don't want your business, freakazoid, and you can tell your "wife" she'd better quit with the $3 BJs out behind the dumpster.

I'll call that Fatass Fafarillo or whatever to take "her" off to the drunk tank with the rest of your homies.
Wow

Oneida, NY

#17 Aug 30, 2013
I did like shopping there but with a guy that talks like that working there i think ill take my business elsewhere
Liquor Store

Cortland, NY

#18 Aug 30, 2013
How does the liquor store near Teddy's compare? What liquor store in Rome has the best prices?
dont be stupid

Rome, NY

#19 Aug 30, 2013
Wow wrote:
I did like shopping there but with a guy that talks like that working there i think ill take my business elsewhere
He doesn't work there. He's from another liquor store that thinks they're stealing business.
Just Sayin

Pulaski, NY

#20 Aug 30, 2013
I happen to like Liquor Warehouse. Go there quite often actually. The Brunette who's been there a while is pleasant to chat with and VERY easy on the eyes. :-)
Leroy Jenkins

New Hartford, NY

#21 Aug 30, 2013
I like the Liquor Warehouse too. Cheap, nice, good looking girls work the counter. I've never had a problem there. About a month ago a total fu<king bombshell was doing moonshine tasting there. To each their own. If someone rubs you the wrong way, tell em to their face, don't rant on Topix about it like a woman on welfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmicheals Bar 7 min Heather 1
Rome's Next Mayor 55 min remington 163
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 1 hr AletaE 889
Police Won't Give Me Restraining Order or Order... (Dec '11) 5 hr English please 15
Rapture 11 hr Peace 1
The annoying ice cream truck 14 hr bdw 7
Fireworks in Rome July 4th ?? 14 hr bdw 8
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages