Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 23, 2010
Jheri curl wrote:
Only when they are caught in the rain or cleaning a toilet
Black people dont clean!!SILLY!!
Silly

Frisco, TX

#4 Nov 23, 2010
They get a free shower when they are booked at OCJ no?
Tries 2 DoGood

Hilton, NY

#6 Nov 23, 2010
This is racist and I don't think they should allow this on this website. Sometimes people get called racists but they ARENT and the people wasting time calling people racist that arent should focus on the real racists!!!
jim

Schenectady, NY

#7 Nov 23, 2010
oprah wrote:
they smell like grease and their breath stinks
no worse than meatballs!
b great

Long Eddy, NY

#9 Feb 23, 2011
racist rule it gives them something to do when they are not doing a familey member
LOLwut

Baldwinsville, NY

#10 Feb 24, 2011
Asking if black people shower is like asking do Italians cook up delicious food. The answer to both is no. :)
chevy man

Morrisville, NY

#11 Feb 24, 2011
oprah wrote:
they smell like grease and their breath stinks
How do you figure they are capable of showering?They lack the concentration to even back up out of a parking spot with the music turned up.They have to wait till they put their jap scrap in drive before it gets turned up.
For real

AOL

#12 Feb 24, 2011
Are you kidding me? Of course they do, on the first of the month when they get paid!
i hate white people

Syracuse, NY

#13 Feb 24, 2011
i think black people are actually cleaner than white people and when white people do shower they smell like wet dog sooooo true
huh

Morrisville, NY

#14 Feb 25, 2011
i hate white people wrote:
i think black people are actually cleaner than white people and when white people do shower they smell like wet dog sooooo true
that's your problem...you think too much.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 25, 2011
Smh...def a fcked up topic...can't speak fo all blk people...but contrary to popular belief...not all of have be locked up in ocj...that's like askin y some of tha white people around here teeth look like they brush wit mountain dew and chewin tobacco, don't take showers at all...wear shorts in tha winter time and alot of them r unemployed more the blks...jus statin reality around the Rome area...
Rome Queen

New York, NY

#17 Feb 25, 2011
I and plenty of my friends have slept with black men and never have I heard about one of them being dirty. Now if you want names of some Italian dirtbags that never wash their balls I will gladly list them including 1 Rome police officer who smells like he baths in cat piss.
LOOK ANOTHER TONY D POST

Saranac Lake, NY

#18 Feb 25, 2011
Philosopha wrote:
Smh...def a fcked up topic...can't speak fo all blk people...but contrary to popular belief...not all of have be locked up in ocj...that's like askin y some of tha white people around here teeth look like they brush wit mountain dew and chewin tobacco, don't take showers at all...wear shorts in tha winter time and alot of them r unemployed more the blks...jus statin reality around the Rome area...
another Tony D nic
toot

Long Eddy, NY

#19 Feb 25, 2011
chevy man is that what your boy friend calls you

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#21 Feb 25, 2011
LOOK ANOTHER TONY D POST wrote:
<quoted text>another Tony D nic
Na...I know him...but this is not him...if u wanna know...my name is Steven Brown...I'm on facebook as well...don't try to disrespect because I responded to this ignorant post and ya comment...
Wow

Atlanta, GA

#22 Feb 25, 2011
Please don't let this scumbag have kids!!!! What an idiot! No one else should respond to this nonsense.
toot

Long Eddy, NY

#23 Feb 25, 2011
you are so right wow.racist are like stupid little bitchs all they do is complane about other races and most of what they complane about is stupid crap if they have all this time they should better there lives . if you dont like the people where you live hook up your trailer and move.
toot

Syracuse, NY

#26 Feb 28, 2011
racist are usally trailer park people that want to blame other races for their miss fortune . stop drinking your old mill and calling your self chevy man you dont even have a car. and think your dad is abetter kisser than your mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talia who works at dippin in rome 22 min Roman 4
Tere develow 25 min Jao 23
Mayor does not shop rome 26 min Roman 2
Amber on gore road , worked at dennys , red dod... 1 hr Anonymous 3
Crystal loar 1 hr All of them 6
Gay Men In Rome? (May '12) 1 hr Dirty 21
Scared 2 hr Proof 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance