No lie

Rome, NY

#1 Oct 6, 2013
This child molester is 16 or 17 years old and is sleeping with a 13 year old girl that he met in summer school. This is wrong. She is 13 years old,YOU PIG! You belong in juvi and on the sex offender registry. He was born in 1996. He is 17 or close to it. SICK SICK SICK!
lynch mob

Rome, NY

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Where does he live? All us parents should get together and teach him a lesson.
pig

Lee Center, NY

#3 Oct 14, 2013
He is still with this 13 year old. If anyone knows his address please post it.
Dat ol Debbil

Cantonment, FL

#4 Oct 14, 2013
16 or 17 & 13?

Get some outrage about something that's a real outrage, or STFU, okay?

You fuckwits.
pig

Lee Center, NY

#5 Oct 15, 2013
It is against the law for a reason. She is 13 f-ing years old. Obviously you don't have a daughter.
pig

Lee Center, NY

#6 Oct 15, 2013
Dat ol Debbil wrote:
16 or 17 & 13?
Get some outrage about something that's a real outrage, or STFU, okay?
You fuckwits.
So with your logic it would be okay for a 16 year old to be doing a 12 year old?
No lie

Rome, NY

#7 Oct 17, 2013
Well finally the police were called. Not sure exactly what was reported but he is being charged with endangering the welfare of a child and disorderly conduct.
Dat ole Debbil

Cantonment, FL

#8 Oct 17, 2013
"Old enough to bleed, old enough for ME."
pig wrote:
It is against the law for a reason. She is 13 f-ing years old. Obviously you don't have a daughter.
Sluts gonna be sluts. Start 'em early. Train 'em right.

Just sayin', little pig.

Since: Oct 13

Rome, NY

#9 Oct 18, 2013
No lie wrote:
Well finally the police were called. Not sure exactly what was reported but he is being charged with endangering the welfare of a child and disorderly conduct.
well perhaps if parents watch their kids better ....then....none of this shit would've happened ...I know him and have met her too. So where was dear old daddy when she was sneaking out in the middle of the night to meet him.just saying
No lie

Rome, NY

#10 Oct 18, 2013
I agree with you on that. If she had better supervision and better parenting all the way around this would not have happened. When I found out months ago I made sure her father knew his age. He acted concerned. Obviously just an act because he didn't make sure it stopped. She is STILL corresponding with him via Facebook. She just started a new account and new name. BUT all that does not excuse the fact that she is 13 years old and he knew this from the get go. She is not legally old enough to make decisions about sex.

Since: Oct 13

Kirkville, NY

#11 Oct 19, 2013
No lie wrote:
I agree with you on that. If she had better supervision and better parenting all the way around this would not have happened. When I found out months ago I made sure her father knew his age. He acted concerned. Obviously just an act because he didn't make sure it stopped. She is STILL corresponding with him via Facebook. She just started a new account and new name. BUT all that does not excuse the fact that she is 13 years old and he knew this from the get go. She is not legally old enough to make decisions about sex.
I agree with you on that ..I even told him he is and was WRONG!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yacht club 49 min Dinghy play 38
Trump and Tenney: Thanks for the votes and kiss... 2 hr Derrrrrp 27
Courtney dantzler Ariel dotsztan 3 hr CD fan club pres 9
Contractor with Green Pickup Truck 4 hr Spy 4
El Canelo 4 hr Thor 19
TRUMP administration SCARY 4 hr Putindiditlol 159
Quaker Hill Road, Western 5 hr Smfh 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance