fusco in house
clyde r

Cortland, NY

#1 Nov 16, 2013
if the city workers do plumbing like they did that totally crappy, first timer with a trowel cement work, then we are gonna be doing the pipes more then once. that cement job looks like garbage.
Marco

Cortland, NY

#2 Nov 16, 2013
Dont you need a license to do that kind of work?
Penny wise

Cortland, NY

#3 Nov 17, 2013
Mayor Fusco indicated that the city workers performing this job would learn something. Sounds great, ALMOST. A job of this magnitude , I think, should be done by EXPERTS THAT ALREADY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. It is admirable that the Mayor is trying to save some money ,or, at least trying to APPEAR as if he is. This is not a small job. ANY mistakes made while learning what to do would be a WASTE of OUR TAX DOLLARS. I feel this a bad platform from which to bolster ones standing. It could easily backfire.
Critical Mass

Schenectady, NY

#4 Nov 17, 2013
Penny wise wrote:
Mayor Fusco indicated that the city workers performing this job would learn something. Sounds great, ALMOST. A job of this magnitude , I think, should be done by EXPERTS THAT ALREADY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. It is admirable that the Mayor is trying to save some money ,or, at least trying to APPEAR as if he is. This is not a small job. ANY mistakes made while learning what to do would be a WASTE of OUR TAX DOLLARS. I feel this a bad platform from which to bolster ones standing. It could easily backfire.
Well Pat Miller supported Fusco for mayor....what more do you need to know?
Frankie

Rome, NY

#5 Nov 17, 2013
Penny wise wrote:
What about mistakes made? Who pays to have them fixed? We do. Fusco is an idiot. No question about it. He's got to go.
Safety

Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 17, 2013
Is city employees exempt from being a licence plumbers.
leaky

Cortland, NY

#7 Nov 18, 2013
Isnt there some kind of plumbers board or association in rome.
hamster

Utica, NY

#8 Nov 19, 2013
clyde r wrote:
if the city workers do plumbing like they did that totally crappy, first timer with a trowel cement work, then we are gonna be doing the pipes more then once. that cement job looks like garbage.
Wait til you see whats coming down on mill st.
Meat the Rich

Cantonment, FL

#9 Nov 19, 2013
Love a good Fusco thread.

Where's TonyD? Pat Miller? Liz Smith?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Extreme Physical Abuse at Turning stone 37 min TS BS 31
G1NA at it again 1 hr Annoyed - AGAIN 1
take down the fort (Jun '12) 5 hr TurnStone Chick 263
Daulton Grago vs Alex Daly fight at Franklin Fi... 6 hr Alex D 10
Rome Animal shelter 8 hr A 18
Places to pick wild flowers in Rome? 14 hr May Flowers 2
Turning Stone 20 hr redskins 14
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE