First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Vita Puma

Brooklyn, NY

#71 Oct 18, 2013
I love it, I'll change his mind, have him come to rue 21 and ask for me. Im always looking for a good time.
Ralph Crammdill

Rome, NY

#74 Oct 21, 2013
I'm betting its the fumes keeping him away.An onion is ok cooked in food but who wants to eat one like an apple? Get my drift?
Christ almighty

Rome, NY

#76 Oct 22, 2013
Aww wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens when a relationship is outside of Christ and for carnal reasons. Even if you two claim to be Christians because you were dunked in water, walked in a building or whatever you two are not Christians. You two would be mouth professing Christians at most. Sex outside of marriage curses the relationship, it belongs to satan and you will go through hell. As for carnal reasons... Hes on psych meds or he's bored with you.
take your jesus believing crap elsewhere. Go pray u get your facekicked in u bible thumper.
Lol

New Britain, CT

#77 Oct 24, 2013
Aww wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens when a relationship is outside of Christ and for carnal reasons. Even if you two claim to be Christians because you were dunked in water, walked in a building or whatever you two are not Christians. You two would be mouth professing Christians at most. Sex outside of marriage curses the relationship, it belongs to satan and you will go through hell. As for carnal reasons... Hes on psych meds or he's bored with you.
Blah blah blah when are you Christians going to realize it is a MYTH, FICTION, MAKE BELIEVE? Hell is right here on Earth dealing with the chaos stirred by religious zealots. Most wars are fought for religious reasons. You're all a bunch of hypocrites. Jesus loves you!!!
Same situation

Souderton, PA

#79 Jan 5, 2014
My boyfriend is the EXACT same way!!!!!!
moo

Lake Placid, NY

#80 Jan 5, 2014
lol all crazy
hey

Rome, NY

#81 Jan 6, 2014
Same situation wrote:
I'll give ya some d if ya look good.
True words

Monroe, CT

#82 Jan 6, 2014
Same situation wrote:
You're not hanging in the right bars in Rome then. People switch partners like no body's business. Obviously getting it elsewhere. Guys never do without.
Big Dick

Canastota, NY

#83 Mar 19, 2014
rip my sex life wrote:
I just don't get it. I'm an attractive blond haired blue eyed big breasted woman. I love sex. But my boyfriend NEVER EVER wants sex. Then says I'm a nympho because I want it all the time. Truth be told tho I'm lucky if we do it twice a month! I love him so much and we are supposed to get married soon but I'm ready to leave him over this.
Face it - you're an ugly (and I mean ugly) women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are tests scores so low at RFA 26 min francorski 98
Police viper Park Drive 31 min BANANANANANAAASKI 10
Debi J Larson 35 min cory 5
RomeSucks 6 hr BANANANANANA 16
Erie Canal Village - Makeover or Close It? 6 hr BANANANANANA 9
NYS Child support thieves 6 hr just 45
kittys in rome 18 hr Really 4
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE