rip my sex life

Manchester Center, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I just don't get it. I'm an attractive blond haired blue eyed big breasted woman. I love sex. But my boyfriend NEVER EVER wants sex. Then says I'm a nympho because I want it all the time. Truth be told tho I'm lucky if we do it twice a month! I love him so much and we are supposed to get married soon but I'm ready to leave him over this.
Dr phill lollll

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

rip my sex life wrote:
I just don't get it. I'm an attractive blond haired blue eyed big breasted woman. I love sex. But my boyfriend NEVER EVER wants sex. Then says I'm a nympho because I want it all the time. Truth be told tho I'm lucky if we do it twice a month! I love him so much and we are supposed to get married soon but I'm ready to leave him over this.
That's not good obviously he's going through something or a little depressed or could be his sex drive ect or he's just went GAY...everyone knows that sexual activity is really good for the body and brain and relives ALOT of stress ect so something is really wrong there...you ever need a pool boy or anything in the nature ill throw you an email ;)
sexii

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Hey u sound beautiful well u can cheat on him I'd do ur brains out !
FN prikks

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

No goodbyes to sex life jus goodbye to sex with him and if he still wants to be together cool if not tell him go F himself see what ya get
Clayton Bigsby

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Its obvious he takes it deep up the pop shute !!!
Fatmax

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Clayton Bigsby wrote:
I think u meant poop Shute. Pop doesn't make sense ass monstrt
check it out

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

he is gay
Dr M Monroe

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

rip my sex life wrote:
Have you bothered to talk to him rather than turn to the worst site for advice you could possibly find? Could be many issues. How long have you been together? Once couples have been in a relationship for more than a year the quantity of sex may diminish as you find other qualities you enjoy in each other. If there are no other qualities it may be time to end the relationship as lust has ran its course. Time may be an issue. Couples schedules conflicting. Kids are another issue. Some couples schedule play dates which to me seems dull and boring. Spontaneous is what you need to be. If you can have a serious talk without making him feel guilty or shamed , meaning don't whine and cry and immediately accuse of him cheating. Maybe there's a certain freak flag he'd like to fly. Knowing your partners likes and dislikes is extremely important. Don't be afraid to try something new. If he says "id love to stick it in ur - " and u flat out say no or act disgusted he will be sure to keep his desires a secret in fear of embarrassment, and eventually he'll find someone who can satisfy that need. Same goes for you. There's no excuse for cheating. You should talk to him not anyone on here. Once you've crossed that cheating line there's no amount of time that can heal. You may just find out later on down the line that making one small adjustment to your life could've saved a relationship. Good luck, and if you're just another self centered individual looking for attention on topic, go f@ck yourself. Hopefully your not.
GOD is the answer

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

doctor is full of it
Analyze this

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Clayton Bigsby wrote:
I think we need to analyze this a little further. Is he a pitcher or catcher. If he's catching then you have lost him and need to move on. If he's pitching then you're probably not tight enough for him and you have an opportunity via surgical procedure to once again please him. Let's just hope he's pitching.
lover

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

i would love to be your new boyfriend!
Dude

Holland Patent, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

He has been at my house playing GI Joe.
agudguy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

rip my sex life wrote:
there is nothing wrong with wanting sex all the time, my relationship is very similar. I could do it three times a day or more if she was willing. What has started to work for me is talking. I am constantly talking trying to work through what it is she is having trouble with. Maybe you could give that a try. good luck. Let him know in a joking way how lucky he is to have someone like you. Many women out there are just not that interested in sex as much as the guys are. You are a keeper!!
Analyze This

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

agudguy wrote:
<quoted text>
there is nothing wrong with wanting sex all the time, my relationship is very similar. I could do it three times a day or more if she was willing. What has started to work for me is talking. I am constantly talking trying to work through what it is she is having trouble with. Maybe you could give that a try. good luck. Let him know in a joking way how lucky he is to have someone like you. Many women out there are just not that interested in sex as much as the guys are. You are a keeper!!
You shouldn't encourage her. If he's a catcher there is no hope. Again hope that he's a pitcher and get the surgery.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

rip my sex life wrote:
Encourage him to talk to his doctor. And INSIST on going with him to the appointment. If you love him,you will do it.
cooter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Maybe your cooter stinks.
Analyze this

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Encourage him to talk to his doctor. And INSIST on going with him to the appointment. If you love him,you will do it.
Please enough with the bull. Is he a catcher????
adult world

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Go buy a dill doe and you can share with him and hell warm up 2 u.get a double cause hes gonna want his own.
hmm

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

i use to have the same problem with my man except he didnt hate sex. it was just the situation that we were in at the time that had his mind all distracted n sh!t. now that we r in a better place in our relationship our sex life is great. try talkin to him bout it.
Analyze this

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

hmm wrote:
i use to have the same problem with my man except he didnt hate sex. it was just the situation that we were in at the time that had his mind all distracted n sh!t. now that we r in a better place in our relationship our sex life is great. try talkin to him bout it.
Yes, and while you're talking to him ask him if he's catching.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of70
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Josenal Soto 40 min dojobroski 22
Does Hillary Clinton wear panties 3 hr LBT_Animosity 9
joe ernie hot yum 4 hr mama 3
ericka havens 4 hr boo 2
carlie tardugno 4 hr bla 2
ej campos where is he now at days 4 hr lol 1
casey who lost her husband in accident 4 hr bad 5
•••
•••