Rome Sentinel vs Rome Topix

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Enter numbers shown below

Wellesley, MA

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Who is on the stories that matter first?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 27, 2012
The topix a-holes rule!
jose jalapeno

Tully, NY

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Topix - might not have all the facts but - we - the people who walk the streets of rome, hear what our friends and neighbors are happy about, un happy about, worried about or concerned with are the ones who start the stories that matter to us and other romans. We put them on Topix.

The Sentinel seems to be afraid to report any controversy - They are a legitimat news paper but seem to have forgotten why newspapers were once so critical to a community. They are our source for information - they should be looking into many of these topix topics and giving us the truth - not just rehashing what other news sources are reporting. Report what is going on here - in our city first
filth

Rome, NY

#5 Oct 29, 2012
that is a fake jose
bookie

Rome, NY

#6 Oct 29, 2012
i bet they shut down lol . they are a miserable bunch of nobodies
paper should be softer

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Oct 29, 2012
that way i could use it for going to the bathroom with its not any good for anything else.Its athing of the past and they just dont catch on and u idiots reading it are retarted also.They put a sentinel on my property every sunday, i dont buy or read their trash they canyt give it away.At least we can talk on topix and laugh when we are done,its all in a good time.But the paper slams everone that has ever made a mistake in their live over and over ,repeating the same thing grinding you every court appearance.Who does this touch home with all of us dont buy that crap anymore let them work for their money like we do,then maybe they will remember when they had this one horse town by the throat and they shamed all of us.Stand together brother of our own mistakes and let them starve,tell them to fill out a app. at Mc donalds like they told us. Let me hear how u feel on this
pepi

Rome, NY

#8 Oct 29, 2012
paper should be softer wrote:
that way i could use it for going to the bathroom with its not any good for anything else.Its athing of the past and they just dont catch on and u idiots reading it are retarted also.They put a sentinel on my property every sunday, i dont buy or read their trash they canyt give it away.At least we can talk on topix and laugh when we are done,its all in a good time.But the paper slams everone that has ever made a mistake in their live over and over ,repeating the same thing grinding you every court appearance.Who does this touch home with all of us dont buy that crap anymore let them work for their money like we do,then maybe they will remember when they had this one horse town by the throat and they shamed all of us.Stand together brother of our own mistakes and let them starve,tell them to fill out a app. at Mc donalds like they told us. Let me hear how u feel on this
news steve likes little pee pee
way to go

Rome, NY

#9 Oct 29, 2012
jose jalapeno wrote:
Topix - might not have all the facts but - we - the people who walk the streets of rome, hear what our friends and neighbors are happy about, un happy about, worried about or concerned with are the ones who start the stories that matter to us and other romans. We put them on Topix.
The Sentinel seems to be afraid to report any controversy - They are a legitimat news paper but seem to have forgotten why newspapers were once so critical to a community. They are our source for information - they should be looking into many of these topix topics and giving us the truth - not just rehashing what other news sources are reporting. Report what is going on here - in our city first
You want the sentinel to look into the Topix topics for the truth? And how shall they get to the truth? Set everyone up for an std test? Lurk in the alleys to see who is f ucking who? Set up camp in walmart to see who is wearing pajamas and why? Stake out the homes of people to see if they are taking care of their kids properly because some fuckrag on topix says they don't? Stalk the Topix board to see what pervert needs to get laid? Because that's what is being talked about on topix. That's what is most important to the people of rome.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 29, 2012
way to go wrote:
<quoted text>
You want the sentinel to look into the Topix topics for the truth? And how shall they get to the truth? Set everyone up for an std test? Lurk in the alleys to see who is f ucking who? Set up camp in walmart to see who is wearing pajamas and why? Stake out the homes of people to see if they are taking care of their kids properly because some fuckrag on topix says they don't? Stalk the Topix board to see what pervert needs to get laid? Because that's what is being talked about on topix. That's what is most important to the people of rome.
Post of the day!
OMG

Rome, NY

#11 Oct 29, 2012
way to go wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the best posts I have ever read on here...brilliant, funny,and so true!!
Egg

Rome, NY

#12 Oct 30, 2012
I agree. Thourghouly described topix in one simple, well thought out post. Well done!
beans burritto

Rome, NY

#13 Oct 30, 2012
better than the sentinel editorials
lmao

Rome, NY

#14 Oct 30, 2012
way to go wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the shit!Very nice! lmao

Location hidden

#15 Oct 30, 2012
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the best posts I have ever read on here...brilliant, funny,and so true!!
Hey! You left the dating thread for dead!
Joe Sal 1212

Auburn, NY

#16 Oct 31, 2012
way to go wrote:
<quoted text>
Ot Report what a FAILURE we have as Mayor, it's ALL OVER TOPIX!
way to go

Rome, NY

#17 Nov 1, 2012
Joe Sal 1212 wrote:
<quoted text>Ot Report what a FAILURE we have as Mayor, it's ALL OVER TOPIX!
The bashing on here of people and their families far outweighs the Mayor topics. The person starting the Mayor topics is clearly a disgruntled ex-employee or Jim Brown himself or a family member or friend of his. There's too many Mayor topics to be just a "concerned citizen". Yes, there are a few legitimate "concerned citizens" posting on those topics, but it's clear it's the same, disgruntled person starting all of them and the same, disgruntled person "agreeing" with the "original poster". Topix is the trashiest website on the World Wide Web. Judging by the topics posted, the IQ of 90 % of the people on here is room temperature, at best. Even the Mayor topics are trashy. You can't even have a decent, civilized conversation about legitimate concerns without someone telling you to go f uck your mother. That's the mentallity of the people we are dealing with here. Therefore, I highly doubt they give a rats ass about the Mayor of the city when they are worried about people who shop at f ucking Walmart or double park their car. I highly doubt 90% of them even voted.
How do you like me now

Newton Center, MA

#18 Nov 1, 2012
Go take your mom to lunch and get her some flowers!
rose

Rome, NY

#19 Nov 1, 2012
How do you like me now wrote:
Go take your mom to lunch and get her some flowers!
Go tickle your fathers balloon knot.
BEANS BURRITTO

Rome, NY

#21 Nov 1, 2012
fusco is well disliked
Rome Anonymous

Rome, NY

#22 Nov 11, 2013
I bet Topix owners are not major cocaine addicts......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teddy's Mother's Day Brunch!!! (May '14) 6 min Gidget 4
nick camadine 55 min Nick Camadine 3
do all you ladies package peek 1 hr hi five 1
Safety Alert: James Nasci - Sex Offender 3 hr McGruff 1
Rome's Next Mayor 3 hr No Name 234
Good Landscapers? Thu Harry nootz 3
Delayed Entry program Wed Sheesh 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages