question

Syracuse, NY

#44 Aug 15, 2013
Go Gannon!
IBrake4Donuts

Rome, NY

#45 Aug 15, 2013
If signs of support mean anything (normally people with signs tend to vote with who they support), Mellace has already won. Take a walk around any block and compare. Ganon has some very large obstructive signs but for every one there are 8 Mellace signs. People who don't even know who he is will vote the popular vote. Follow the herd.
IBrake4Donuts toooooooooo

Syracuse, NY

#46 Aug 15, 2013
I had the displeasure of dateing frank back in high school, they were crooks back in the 80's & still are!
Vote smart
vote Gannon
grim

Rome, NY

#47 Aug 15, 2013
I brake can jump off the palasaides head first into rock!
donna

Cortland, NY

#48 Aug 16, 2013
Gannon is a free loader And some of his friends are questionable, Also he's a suck up to the rome police.
Really

Watertown, NY

#49 Aug 17, 2013
IBrake4Donuts wrote:
If signs of support mean anything (normally people with signs tend to vote with who they support), Mellace has already won. Take a walk around any block and compare. Ganon has some very large obstructive signs but for every one there are 8 Mellace signs. People who don't even know who he is will vote the popular vote. Follow the herd.
In all fairness Mellace had his signs out very early. Almost too early, I believe but I cannot be sure. I do know that he was notified that the placement of some of his signs was in violation, so take that for what it's worth. Again in all fairness, obviously he is new to this game and Gannon has done it for many years so there will be some growing pains.

It seems that Gannon is just getting his out so judging the number of signs at the point that you did just gives you a skewed view. Count me with the undecided as well, except for one glaringly obvious thing: you come off as a giant bully in all of these posts, and you are not doing Joe any favors. Luckily for him people like me will not judge him based on the rantings of some of his supporters.
oooh board balls

Chittenango, NY

#50 Aug 17, 2013
very funny to witness you dickweeds threatening to "find" each other. as for me, it's no way for mellace. i've had the misfortune to come in contact with his miserable, foul mouthed, obese, disgusting wife. i can't imagine him being able to remain objective while waking up next to THAT every morning.
poor beeastard must be suicidal!
North block

Wilbraham, MA

#51 Aug 17, 2013
Signs don't vote, as his backers massucci and brown know.
North block

Wilbraham, MA

#52 Aug 17, 2013
Mellace not new to game been involved in too many elections not to know the law.
vinny

Canastota, NY

#53 Aug 17, 2013
Money Maker wrote:
Mellace is a sleaze bag. I wouldn't trust him to be fair enough to decide what color socks to wear! Gannon is definitely the better choice!
He was my kids Law Guardian friends w my wife and her husband would not admit to it or step aside ! Needless to say
Risen

Rome, NY

#54 Aug 17, 2013
Gannon has more signs up now and a huge base of supporters that will get out and vote
IBrake4Donuts

Rome, NY

#55 Aug 18, 2013
Can't say when the signs went up, but I can speculate it doesn't matter. I've seen a few "eat at Joes" type Gannon signs that take up a 3.5'x2' space (obtrusive much). There still is no comparison in the quantity.
http://www.dos.ny.gov/cnsl/lu02.htm

Gannon purposely breaks the law.
http://romesentinel.com/news...
Really

Watertown, NY

#56 Aug 18, 2013
IBrake4Donuts wrote:
Can't say when the signs went up, but I can speculate it doesn't matter. I've seen a few "eat at Joes" type Gannon signs that take up a 3.5'x2' space (obtrusive much). There still is no comparison in the quantity.
http://www.dos.ny.gov/cnsl/lu02.htm
Gannon purposely breaks the law.
http://romesentinel.com/news...
Where exactly in that link you provided does it show that Gannon purposely broke the law? You are seriously getting crazy now. I hope Joe does find out who you are, because you are doing him NO favors.
Really

Watertown, NY

#57 Aug 18, 2013
IBrake4Donuts wrote:
Can't say when the signs went up, but I can speculate it doesn't matter. I've seen a few "eat at Joes" type Gannon signs that take up a 3.5'x2' space (obtrusive much). There still is no comparison in the quantity.
http://www.dos.ny.gov/cnsl/lu02.htm
Gannon purposely breaks the law.
http://romesentinel.com/news...
Like most of what you say here, you are wrong. There are election rules dictating when and where signs can go up. You must be on his team because they clearly don't know what they're doing either.
whatever

Clinton, NY

#58 Aug 18, 2013
They started putting the signs out last Monday. Gannon didn't personally put them out. If any of them are blocking view then you should complain to someone that can fix it,not this website you idiot. When you go to them to complain be specific.
Really

Watertown, NY

#61 Aug 18, 2013
whatever wrote:
They started putting the signs out last Monday. Gannon didn't personally put them out. If any of them are blocking view then you should complain to someone that can fix it,not this website you idiot. When you go to them to complain be specific.
Learn to read. The post was about Mellace's signs, not Gannon. IF YOU'RE GOING TO COMPLAIN BE SPECIFIC, idiot.
IBrake4Donuts

Rome, NY

#63 Aug 18, 2013
Intelligent conversation has dropped significantly. if be considerably disappointed if any of you morons voted for Mellace or Gannon. I'm really surprised you people can turn on your PC and post without contacting Tech Support. Enjoy your day.
Gina

Cortland, NY

#64 Aug 18, 2013
Gannon is a lazy slob that sides with his crooked friends, and besides it time for a change!
Really

Watertown, NY

#65 Aug 18, 2013
IBrake4Donuts wrote:
Intelligent conversation has dropped significantly. if be considerably disappointed if any of you morons voted for Mellace or Gannon. I'm really surprised you people can turn on your PC and post without contacting Tech Support. Enjoy your day.
In other words, you know you are bested and have no intelligent response to what you were called out on, so you resort to childish insults. Brilliant.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#66 Aug 18, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read. The post was about Mellace's signs, not Gannon. IF YOU'RE GOING TO COMPLAIN BE SPECIFIC, idiot.
The post said that Gannon's signs were obstructive. This is what I was referring to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Contractors (Jul '13) 14 min terrible 30
Rome voted one of the worse placesto live in usa 14 min Life 9
Who are the Hot Gay Lovers in Rome? 16 min shovel please 3
Fusco on WKTV live at 5 17 min shovel please 7
Rfa hockey!!! 19 min gays 6
Gweg Amowoso for Jwudge signs on EBay 29 min no scamoroso 2
Lauren Lagree 39 min erics friend 13
Rome Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Rome Jobs

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]