Get a life you freaking moron
im gay

Mableton, GA

#11 Mar 11, 2013
hi peeps
Sword62

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 12, 2013
My son is gay and I don't like it!!! I heard him and his boyfriend having sex in the shower.
TheSword62

Utica, NY

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Sword62 wrote:
My son is gay and I don't like it!!! I heard him and his boyfriend having sex in the shower.
You really are a scum suckin gutter slut. Can't you come up with a more original idea than to use my screen name. If all you Topix yahoos want to know, I am the real sword62 and can tell you all about the fake one who is female and works at adult world. Yep, remember the toothless skank that gives you a peep for a buck? That's her. If she would like to respond I will go as far as to tell you where she lives with her bastard children and different boyfriend for every day of the week. Come on "Sword62" I challenge you. Of course it wont be to a game of wits because you have none.
HURRY

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 12, 2013
TheSword62 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a scum suckin gutter slut. Can't you come up with a more original idea than to use my screen name. If all you Topix yahoos want to know, I am the real sword62 and can tell you all about the fake one who is female and works at adult world. Yep, remember the toothless skank that gives you a peep for a buck? That's her. If she would like to respond I will go as far as to tell you where she lives with her bastard children and different boyfriend for every day of the week. Come on "Sword62" I challenge you. Of course it wont be to a game of wits because you have none.
Man you need help or come out of the closet loser
TheSword62

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 13, 2013
HURRY wrote:
<quoted text>Man you need help or come out of the closet loser
Who pulled your chain nimrod? Keep your nose out of personal affairs.
Sword62

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 13, 2013
TheSword62 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey cupcake the last time I looked down my pants I was a man.You seem a little hostile think you need to jump in the shower with your son and his loverboy,that is if you already have'nt yet!!!And I would meet you for a battle of wits but would be afraid to bend over in front of you cupcake.
TheSword62

Utica, NY

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Hello Lisa. Want me to give out your address?
HURRY

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 13, 2013
TheSword62 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who pulled your chain nimrod? Keep your nose out of personal affairs.
WoW someone needs to block you man.Your a joke
Billy

Wethersfield, CT

#20 Mar 13, 2013
You guys are a bunch of whiners. If u can't deal with idiots stay off the boards.
Randy

Utica, NY

#21 Mar 13, 2013
TheSword62 wrote:
Hello Lisa. Want me to give out your address?
Did'nt you see him say he was a guy dumba** If you don't have nothing to say about this post get off TwinkleToes!!!
TheSword62

Utica, NY

#22 Mar 14, 2013
Randy wrote:
<quoted text>Did'nt you see him say he was a guy dumba** If you don't have nothing to say about this post get off TwinkleToes!!!
You are another topix trash head that has no idea what is going on here. I know full well what SHE wrote and why. She wants clueless idiots like you to think she is male, Asswipe. Get a life. The single reason I even post on this trashy site is because this WOMAN started trashing my family and pretending to be someone else. Like I said before, keep your nose clear of personal stuff you have no knowledge of. Maybe even get a job. When SHE stops her slanderous crap then I will be gone from here. Till then, if SHE keeps it up I will drop names, addresses and deeds of which I am prepared to back up with facts.
Sword62

Utica, NY

#23 Mar 14, 2013
Man you are one twisted fellow.And have'nt got a clue to who i am which makes it all the more funnier watching you make a full of yourself.I don't know you and you have know idea who i am that's obvious so why don't you just get off this post drama queen!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to girls Pee in a cup 1 hr Knowledge is Power 5
cheating wives 1 hr Dndek 9
all N words go to heaven 2 hr WTF 2
best head past or present.. 6 hr Okc567 16
dennys scumbags (Mar '13) 6 hr Spongebob 15
Dakotah Cayton (May '10) 6 hr Spongebob 47
Tisha francescone 8 hr SMH 3

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance