First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wendy

United States

#45 Sep 12, 2012
A majority of you people are sick in the head. Riduling someone who has passed on mistakes he made years ago, is just ridiculous. Everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect. I hope when you pass away, people don't nit pick on every single issue or problem you've had. Because everyone is definately going to have a few. Don't be that burden on a loved one to make them hear all of this non sense.
Beautiful

Dover, DE

#46 Sep 12, 2012
Live each day to the fullest, and without quarrel - as today will be the end for someone, and one day it will be your day for people to speak kindly of you.
Hawaiian girl

Saint Petersburg, FL

#48 Jun 28, 2014
Gotta just love it when people who did not know the human feel the need to get on here and say nasty things about someone I have known George for many years and he was a beautiful soul, kind and gentle. He was one of my best friends in life and a better human would be hard to find. Remember as you judge, so to will you be judged! RIP my old friend and forever my aloha!
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#49 Jun 28, 2014
WAS HE GOOD TO YOU GIRL?
non ya

Rome, NY

#50 Jun 28, 2014
Hawaiian girl wrote:
Gotta just love it when people who did not know the human feel the need to get on here and say nasty things about someone I have known George for many years and he was a beautiful soul, kind and gentle. He was one of my best friends in life and a better human would be hard to find. Remember as you judge, so to will you be judged! RIP my old friend and forever my aloha!
Last comment was 2 yrs ago now that you reopned this be prepared to re-read what was already written You should have left the thread like George RIP
Lmao

Rome, NY

#51 Jun 28, 2014
Poor Sadie Novak..
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#52 Jun 29, 2014
George rossi was bossy ask flossie
jeff

Rome, NY

#53 Jun 30, 2014
I remember seeing George at the snubbing post one night; he gave my friend and I $20 when he left, because he knew we were almost out of money. Always willing to help someone out.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#54 Jul 1, 2014
he had billions now he has zero
Hawaiian girl

Saint Petersburg, FL

#55 Jul 3, 2014
small minded low class and ignorant, I don't care how long ago you said rude things about a good person, You have no life, that is clear. I feel sorry for you, hard for me to believe someone can be so clueless.Who is going to defend you when you die? Nobody!
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#56 Jul 3, 2014
is he in hell?
Hawaiian girl

Saint Petersburg, FL

#57 Jul 3, 2014
you are sad little man who lives with his mommy
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#58 Jul 3, 2014
I think so
Carl

Utica, NY

#59 Sep 6, 2014
We a know his daughter is crazy, beats up her boyfriend and gets the sh*t beat out of her just like last night, the kids watched it all poor kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the biggest male dog in rome 3 min Brian johnson 18
Carmichels Bar 38 min Karen 13
tony levadoti daughter (Jun '14) 1 hr Lonnie 13
Kim Schmdt 1 hr blaze 7
dead nyc cops 1 hr jeffjdm1 12
Keith Turner - Human Scum 2 hr Jason 1
TonyD has to make every thread about himself. 5 hr Goombah Gang 47
Rome Cop Rape Charge 21 hr dumbass 141
Rome Dating
Find my Match