George Rossi
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Wondering

Minoa, NY

#1 Sep 1, 2012
..passed away so young, anyone know what happened?
GSS88

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 1, 2012
Not too sure, the obit says illness. Either way, a conveyance of respect to him and his family is due.
wow

Utica, NY

#3 Sep 1, 2012
GSS88 wrote:
Not too sure, the obit says illness. Either way, a conveyance of respect to him and his family is due.
ya the illness was cocaine
GSS88

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Sep 1, 2012
see, here is the part you missed as you struggled to read all the words on your monthly benefit check. This isn't one of your ordinary Rome Scumbags, his involvement in narcotics may have been the cause, but how can you begin to speculate? How ever did you have time to earn your medical degree while picking at the buttons of that plaid couch your ass has been so firmly planted on since the day you could work because mommy and daddy peddled your sweet lips on corn hill and you learned all those useful skills? Let's leave this one alone, there is a real amount of respect owed to the family - or at least portions of it. They aren't your average roman, they actually contributed to the economy. So drop it, this one's a little out of your net worth.
wow

Utica, NY

#6 Sep 1, 2012
The only reason he had any money was because of his family hard worj not his all he did was ruin family name with his maniac antics
moss

Utica, NY

#7 Sep 1, 2012
he can't take it with him now, can he?
Old judge jones

Syracuse, NY

#9 Sep 1, 2012
Ive known George for many years and he was always a great guy. I haven't seen him in years but I still consider him a friend, albeit an old friend. RIP George.
DeMigglio

Harrisville, NY

#10 Sep 1, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
..passed away so young, anyone know what happened?
Didn't he run the buses quite some time ago?
Please

Blossvale, NY

#11 Sep 2, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>First of all no welfare here.I work and make money.What respect is owed to that fat fuck,he thought he owned the city and eveyone in it.He was a junkie face the facts jack. If you didn't want people to talk about this junkie then have the topic takin down!
F*ck you. Scimbags don't deserve respect, and neither do their families. Go back to Utica topix where you can pretend someone gives a sh*t.
yup

Bridgeport, NY

#12 Sep 2, 2012
Karma to all you haters
yup2

Bridgeport, NY

#13 Sep 2, 2012
yup wrote:
Karma to all you haters
what's wrong with you people?
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Sep 2, 2012
GSS88 wrote:
see, here is the part you missed as you struggled to read all the words on your monthly benefit check. This isn't one of your ordinary Rome Scumbags, his involvement in narcotics may have been the cause, but how can you begin to speculate? How ever did you have time to earn your medical degree while picking at the buttons of that plaid couch your ass has been so firmly planted on since the day you could work because mommy and daddy peddled your sweet lips on corn hill and you learned all those useful skills? Let's leave this one alone, there is a real amount of respect owed to the family - or at least portions of it. They aren't your average roman, they actually contributed to the economy. So drop it, this one's a little out of your net worth.
Quick question: so a person with very little money who has a drug problem is a welfare scumbag...but a person with money being a drug abuser is a good guy? Sorry, but money ISNT the most important thing on earth despite this countries lust for it!!! I dont care what economic background you have, trash is trash!! So, are you suggesting now that if you are broke and beat your wife you're trash...but if you can buy her a diamond after the fact you are a good guy??
GSS88

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Sep 2, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick question: so a person with very little money who has a drug problem is a welfare scumbag...but a person with money being a drug abuser is a good guy? Sorry, but money ISNT the most important thing on earth despite this countries lust for it!!! I dont care what economic background you have, trash is trash!! So, are you suggesting now that if you are broke and beat your wife you're trash...but if you can buy her a diamond after the fact you are a good guy??
Somewhat yes - a low life burden on the system should be shot period - the stupid things they do simply gives us an excuse.

The contribution of the family, and himself, make any issue a tragedy, while draining the system would make it a welcome issue. In other words being a broke, welfare riding, piece of shit makes your death all the more welcome. Being a person contributing to the positive economic state makes it tragic.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Sep 2, 2012
WOW....talk about a piece of trash elitist attitude!! Have you know compassion for your fellow man? Oh, thats right, only the men on your dollar bills!!! YOU....are trash!! While I agree there are to many people who abuse the system, I dont think they should be dead....I think our govt. officials should be smart enough to limit what they can get, so they cant abuse the system!! Its your greedy attitude thats why this country is full of haves, and have nots. There are so many beautiful minds wasted by the fact they are born into a bad situation....but you want them to pay with thier lives because they couldnt choose who bore them?? KILL YOURSELF, scumbag!
Just Wondering

Ithaca, NY

#18 Sep 2, 2012
He as lucky enough to be born ito a family of wealth, but misused his good fortune. It doesn't make him any bettr.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Sep 2, 2012
EXACTLY!!! Although even if he built it totally on his own, doesnt mean anything he does wrong is ok! The almighty dollar needs to stop being more important than PEOPLE!!!
Get Paid

Hamilton, NY

#20 Sep 2, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
He as lucky enough to be born ito a family of wealth, but misused his good fortune. It doesn't make him any bettr.
Also didn't he destroy the construction part of the family business?

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#21 Sep 2, 2012
GSS88 wrote:
The people that endured that family as an employer wouldn't have your opinion.
wtf

United States

#22 Sep 2, 2012
Georgie had some issues, but he was a great guy as a person and would do anything for anyone. He will be missed by those who knew him as a friend. And to tge a holes saying cruel things, try keeping his kids in mind. They dont deserve to read this crap!
friend

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Sep 2, 2012
I knew george going way back to the days of georges fooseball hall. Kind hearted to the core. Rest in peace old friend. Life came at you too fast, and death too soon. GOD BLESS Your struggle has ended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle Finger Disability Claim 2 hr no joke though 2
Plow Truck Whiners 3 hr Fuko 38
Nikki Bennett Shane miller 3 hr Stop 11
Penneys robbery 4 hr Jamal 26
Ignorance 11 hr Ann Marie 3
Wanna be Latin kings depyster st 16 hr Rpd 16
Amber & Ashley Driscoll 22 hr Al Bundy 2
Greystone Animal (Jan '12) Sat Thanks 63

Rome Jobs

More from around the web