First Prev
of 2
Next Last
swinger2

Rye, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Fyi there is alot if them in Rome behind closed doors you would be surprised what I just found out
swing on this

Geneva, NY

#2 Feb 1, 2012
somebody sh!t their bed in rome today too. what fcuking business is it of yours?
depends for him

Rye, NY

#3 Feb 1, 2012
swing on this wrote:
somebody sh!t their bed in rome today too. what fcuking business is it of yours?
I wanna join bed shitterif you promise to change your underwearand bedsheets little more then I needed to know they make depends for that btw oh and its my business douche
great family get together

Rye, NY

#4 Feb 1, 2012
Yeah that's why there is so many std,s in Rome half of them are swingers or in so called open relationships lol
its the in thing

Rye, NY

#5 Feb 1, 2012
great family get together wrote:
Yeah that's why there is so many std,s in Rome half of them are swingers or in so called open relationships lol
what happened to the sanctity if marriage really now days people get married have a couple kids f every and .anyone they want leave then goes home and pretend like it didn't happen then do it again the following wk upstanding people the problem is your greed destroys innocent people
man ho

Rye, NY

#6 Feb 1, 2012
Ok my wife ia at work and i've no one to play with who wants some
unmoral

Marlborough, MA

#7 Feb 2, 2012
Yeah only two types of people do this people who have no morals and upbringing and the Satan worshippers who work at tebbbs
where they at

West Roxbury, MA

#8 Feb 2, 2012
Guess I gotta find out who this justinn gillettt is to know the answer to that one maybe craigslist or backpage
swingin dick

Geneva, NY

#9 Feb 2, 2012
its the in thing wrote:
<quoted text>what happened to the sanctity if marriage really now days people get married have a couple kids f every and .anyone they want leave then goes home and pretend like it didn't happen then do it again the following wk upstanding people the problem is your greed destroys innocent people
that sounds more like cheatin'. get a clue. swingers don't cheat and cheaters don't swing. non-monogomy works for some couples and if you're threatened by that it's you that has issues. at least swingers "play" as a couple. it's not for everybody but swingers are not the problem. you'd be amazed who some of them are.
don't even ask.... not gonna blurt for you. go rub one off alone...again.
in your mouth

West Roxbury, MA

#10 Feb 2, 2012
swingin dick wrote:
<quoted text>that sounds more like cheatin'. get a clue. swingers don't cheat and cheaters don't swing. non-monogomy works for some couples and if you're threatened by that it's you that has issues. at least swingers "play" as a couple. it's not for everybody but swingers are not the problem. you'd be amazed who some of them are.
don't even ask.... not gonna blurt for you. go rub one off alone...again.
aren't you just the expert drolly never git laid
lol

West Roxbury, MA

#11 Feb 2, 2012
Yeah this sounds like justin to me Lindsay on the other hand doubt it if anything its girls
sing little birdie

Dracut, MA

#12 Feb 2, 2012
Yeah I know a few things about this lifestyle its sick and disgusting kinda like justine and Lindsay only they a special new friend to their next little playful adventure a friend that never leaves but is never forgotten
Well

Watertown, NY

#13 Feb 3, 2012
Its not my cup of tea, but I don't understand why it affects anyone else...what people choose to do w their own lives is their choice. And its better than cheating bc the partner actually knows.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 3, 2012
great family get together wrote:
The ones with std's aren't swingers. Those are just sluts. Swingers care about them selves and who they get with. That is why they aren't so heard of. Sounds like, from what you say, you been trolling for bottom feeders.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#15 Feb 3, 2012
unmoral wrote:
Yeah only two types of people do this people who have no morals and upbringing and the Satan worshippers who work at tebbbs
I see it didn't take many posts for the religious nuts to chime in. When will you closet pedophiles just go away ?
justinn gillettt

Boston, MA

#16 Feb 5, 2012
Is now accepting applications for his next affair with a married woman your wife can be next
Sitting in a tree

Cortland, NY

#17 Feb 5, 2012
Lou and Mary Byrne's frome Lee Center. She ran for election out there. Well Lou told he he is a swinger and his wife and he goe on seperate vacations and what happens on Vacation stays on vacation.
haha

West Orange, NJ

#18 Apr 18, 2012
bangin ring a bell??
yea

West Orange, NJ

#19 Apr 18, 2012
haha wrote:
bangin ring a bell??
do you mean bang's?
ohyeah

Larchmont, NY

#20 Apr 19, 2012
yea wrote:
<quoted text>do you mean bang's?
bangins what they like tot do..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police viper Park Drive 2 min racers 11
incombent 14 min stormy 1
Rome ny filled with drug dealers and thieves 27 min Dare 5
Name some dirty men in Rome that cheat. Nasty Pigs 28 min Pigs 1
lonely 32 min Snowman 24
name some big time dirty women in rome 1 hr Bill 2
The Grand (Stonehedge 2 hr Hey 6
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE