Next Last
mason

AOL

#1 Nov 9, 2009
heard theres a new place on Thomas ST
Joe

Utica, NY

#2 Nov 11, 2009
Luigi's where Oscugnizzo's was at. Before that Roman Pastry...Way before that Bob's Texaco
Oh um yeah

Utica, NY

#3 Nov 11, 2009
Just whats needed another pizza shop.
Jimmy C

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 11, 2009
Call them minimum wage workers. I would rent to someone on Welfare with guaranteed income rather than the working poor.
TheRealDeal

Frankfort, NY

#5 Jan 4, 2010
There's also the Grande's on Floyd that just opened not too long ago.
justme

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 5, 2010
TheRealDeal wrote:
There's also the Grande's on Floyd that just opened not too long ago.
Didn't care for Grande's Pizza.
Baron

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 5, 2010
Jimmy C wrote:
Call them minimum wage workers. I would rent to someone on Welfare with guaranteed income rather than the working poor.
Me too because working poor might be late on rent because they had to spend some of their $ on Food, They may even get fired, laid off or even get hours cut. Better yet rent to SSI as they have case managers that you can turn too.
Big and Fat Louie

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 5, 2010
I eat these pizzas so fast that I can't even tell who has the best.
Avatheps

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2010
The Plaza has the best pizza in the area hands down.
Pizza Worker

Syracuse, NY

#10 Jan 6, 2010
Thats true about not being able to make the rent.. i try my hardest seriously... if i loose one day of work due to a holiday im set back. I apply to jobs all the time.. im in college and working but no answer from these jobs i apply..im telling you if you order food TIP seriously we're doing all the work for you.. the drivers get tipped and theyre not even making your food!!
Ecspecially if you have a bogus order with tons of extra requests..we do it with a smile on our face.
The jobs here in Rome are hard to come by. I need to get out of this place!!
maybe

AOL

#11 Jan 6, 2010
Wasnt it wallys texaco Joe?? That was a long time ago.
MEluvtonys

Syracuse, NY

#12 Jan 8, 2010
Tony's on jay will always be the best!!!
pizza lover

Champlain, NY

#13 Jan 8, 2010
Yeah luigis is really good. Huge variety. I went there and they had buffalo chicken wing pizza, bbq chicken pizza, chicken ceaser pizza, the upside down with or without cheese, all of these slices were ready to go. Not to mention they had chicken wings and mozz sticks ready to sell by the singles. It's only pizza on the right and a sit in fancier diner on the left. It was good and cheaper than most places around here.
Grandes is good for the subs the pizza was horrible. The meatballs are great tho!
Chris

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 9, 2010
Avatheps wrote:
The Plaza has the best pizza in the area hands down.
The Plaza has been closed for a while
Agreed

Potsdam, NY

#15 Jan 9, 2010
pizza lover wrote:
Yeah luigis is really good. Huge variety. I went there and they had buffalo chicken wing pizza, bbq chicken pizza, chicken ceaser pizza, the upside down with or without cheese, all of these slices were ready to go. Not to mention they had chicken wings and mozz sticks ready to sell by the singles. It's only pizza on the right and a sit in fancier diner on the left. It was good and cheaper than most places around here.
Grandes is good for the subs the pizza was horrible. The meatballs are great tho!
Luigi's is really good. Great pizza and subs. I will try more but for now, a huge thumbs up!!
People person

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 10, 2010
maybe wrote:
Wasnt it wallys texaco Joe?? That was a long time ago.
bob voohorees
wantstoknowitall

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 10, 2010
The Garage
Luigis

Potsdam, NY

#18 Feb 17, 2010
Luigi's food is greattt the people there are respectful and deff from new york city..all my friends love it their cheap and the food is greatt! i order from there alll the time. the buffalo pizza is so good...should try it out sometime
shaselai

Mclean, VA

#19 Feb 17, 2010
luigi has the most variety in my opinion. Their Risotto is very good but a bit pricey though. Their staff is funny and easy going not stiff like some other places. Also i like how they fixed the parking (or it was there before?) on the side. Before it was very hard to park around there. Definitely recommend them!
pizzza

United States

#20 Feb 21, 2010
they need to work on there wings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Townsend - VERDICT IS IN 18 min He is a toucher 223
Corri 45 min Paul 6
Mr. Ripa arrested 46 min russ bianco 16
Cianfroccos girl jen 54 min freebie 3
Polic Presence in south rome last night?? 1 hr Pssssyy 8
Rome PP Touchers 1 hr Facts 5
Stop doing this sam 1 hr Please 1
Stamboly removed? 12 hr Waiting for new AD 48

Rome Jobs

More from around the web