Rip Dallas Sorell
moron

Newark, NJ

#86 Jan 9, 2013
junkies abound wrote:
Just because you are family or a friend to someone does not mean you should ignore the fact that someone was a dirtbag. I never said people don't love dirtbags, too. And if their heart is broken because they loved a dirtbag that wanted to kill himself with drugs, well they chose to love him and I have no sympathy. Maybe if all these people who loved him so much were HONEST about the kind of person he was, he would have gotten help, and would be here today. Denial breeds enabling which breeds DRUG OVERDOSES.
These commentators think they are sticking up for him but they are actually doing his wonderful memory a disservice by showing their ignorance, violence and lack of education, making it look like the boy associated with scum. Birds of a feather....
My point is this,This young man was somebody's son,father,brother,and friend. Who are you to come on this site and trash talk him? How do you know his drug problem was ignored? My own son also struggled with addiction thankfully he is now doing well and is in college. We are all human and everyone makes mistakes. These people are hurting and your horrible comments are rude and should be kept to yourself. Judge not lest ye be judged yourself!
Lmao

Brooklyn, NY

#87 Jan 9, 2013
He was a wus an lall he would have done is talk smack and get beat up like always and call am care good ridence lmao!!!!!!!!
Welly wachter

New York, NY

#88 Jan 9, 2013
BIGDLOVEDFOREVER wrote:
Funny thing is you're a pussy. You would never post on topix with your real name, Why? Because you would get smashed out. So, you get no play. Nobody cares what you have to say. And BTW he wouldn't care what you had to say either. He would more then likely just want to know who you are so he can beat ya up. HAHAHAHAHAA. RIP BIG D Your just mad because your daughter wanted a mustache ride.
Your and idiot on your last two post. Now we the tax payers have to take care of this slims kids.you are perfect example of low end breeding.Fact for you numb nuts, you have no crews and your little bitches would crap your pants when confronted by man. Your all dog shizt beneath the feet of real fathers and citizen.your the reason we need forced sterilization fuktard.
junkies abound

Fitchburg, MA

#89 Jan 9, 2013
The truth hurts, I cannot help that. Good for your son, he has better people around him and a stonger will to clean it up. This kid didn't. It was only a few months ago that he was beating on his PREGNANT girlfriend.
lol

Hamilton, NY

#90 Jan 9, 2013
You seem to know so much about someone you call a scum, It seems to me that you made him the center of your life. Now get off Topix and go get a job you degenerate low life. You're no better then what you speak of. Only a true scum speaks ill of the dead. Please do us all a favor and pull the trigger, I can't stand to read any more of your non-intelligent posts. I am now dumber then I was before.
Nnn

Graham, NC

#91 Jan 9, 2013
for real wrote:
All you ppl talkin bad don't even know the real Dallas I known him since we were kids and ya he has done some wrong in his life I know personally but you know what he was still my friend and if anyone can't be respectful to the deceased then stfu!!!!! For real though...didn't any of you ever listen to your mothers when they said if you can't say somthing nice don't say nothing at all.....We have all made poor choices and I also know from experience that once a drug gets a hold on you, your not yourself anymore and the shit takes over and sometimes in the worst cases it takes those we love. Rip big homie I love you and will never ever forget you D
I knew him since we were kids too went to school with him for years I clearly remember him being a douche bag since first grade but whenever anyone dies all the Rome scumbags get on here and talk about how great they were and how they would do anything for anyone and how no one would have the balls to say anything to that persons face but as I recall he was a coward unless he was surrounded by thirty of his friends. Him and a few other guys jumped my little brother for no reason a few years back, but yeah he was a great guy and real tough according to the Rome scumbags. Regardless of all that, no one deserves to die that young. Condlinces to his family and may he rest in peace.
Nnn

Graham, NC

#92 Jan 9, 2013
Nnn wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew him since we were kids too went to school with him for years I clearly remember him being a douche bag since first grade but whenever anyone dies all the Rome scumbags get on here and talk about how great they were and how they would do anything for anyone and how no one would have the balls to say anything to that persons face but as I recall he was a coward unless he was surrounded by thirty of his friends. Him and a few other guys jumped my little brother for no reason a few years back, but yeah he was a great guy and real tough according to the Rome scumbags. Regardless of all that, no one deserves to die that young. Condlinces to his family and may he rest in peace.
Condolences* just in case some middle school dropout feels the need to look the word up in a dictionary and correct my spelling
lol

Hamilton, NY

#93 Jan 9, 2013
It doesn't matter about the spelling, you had run on sentences like it was nobody's business hahahaha.
lmgao

Hamilton, NY

#94 Jan 9, 2013
junkiesabound holy shit u know an awful lot ab someone u call a scumbag...birds of a feather..
Nnn

Graham, NC

#95 Jan 9, 2013
lol wrote:
It doesn't matter about the spelling, you had run on sentences like it was nobody's business hahahaha.
Oops, didnt know this was a grammar test. I didnt feel the need to use commas and periods the people reading this sh!t dont know what they are anyway.
lol

Hamilton, NY

#96 Jan 9, 2013
Obviously they do, you were corrected by me. At least I think so? God people are stupid. It's sad that someone is highly thought of and remembered and people are so jealous they have nothing but hurtful things to say, I do feel bad that you will not be remembered or thought of half as highly as this "scumbag" haha sad. Don't be jealous. Don't be upset. Be happy. Hate breeds more hate which breeds violence, I mean after all that's what you're bitching about but doing.. makes no sense at all hypocrite.
lol

Hamilton, NY

#97 Jan 9, 2013
JUNKIES ABOUND IS A RECOVERING CRACK HEAD.. I KNOW HIM HE LIVES IN ROME NY. MORE INFORMATION CAN BE REVEALED IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE. WE CAN REALLY HANDLE THIS CHARACTER ONCE AND FOR ALL. HE TROLLS EVERY POST ON TOPIX WITH NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT EVERYONE. ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HIS WHEREABOUT MESSAGE AND I WILL BE GLAD TO ASSIST YOU. THINK OF IT AS A WAY OF RETURNING A FAVOR TO A FRIEND. ;) JUNKIES YOU HONESTLY THINK I DIDNT SEE YOUR POST ON YOUR COMPUTER THE OTHER DAY THATS WHAT I WAS LOOKING AT I DONT AGREE WITH THIS AT ALL AND I WONT CONDONE IT YOU CROSSED A LINE YOU CAN NEVER CROSS BACK AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE
junkies abound

Hadley, MA

#98 Jan 9, 2013
Wow, lol, I feel genuinely bad for your friend that you are mistaking me for. Don't beat him too bad, I guess? I am a girl by the way.
junkies abound

Hadley, MA

#99 Jan 9, 2013
All I know is public record and the way I see these poeple here representing themselves. Facts are facts.
junkies abound

Hadley, MA

#100 Jan 9, 2013
I don't hate anyone. They are who and what they are, though, and you cannot deny that.
HowSad

Mechanicsville, VA

#101 Jan 9, 2013
Junkies tone seems to have changed rather quickly..... Nervous? You're trying real hard to convince lol that you're not the person he or she thinks you are. See that's what I don't understand about people. If you have to talk trash anonymously over the internet maybe you shouldn't be. Now I went to school with his sister but didn't know Dallas personally. I think the attacks against him an his family are terrible. He's dead and gone so why waste so much of your time telling people how terrible he was? I'll be honest, I came on here to be nosey and see how he died. BUT coming on here to fight with people who loved him regardless of his wrong doings and keep coming back to do it makes you seem like an attention seeker who has nothing better to do with their time! It's shameful the hate some people are willing to put out there these days! Invest more of your time loving your own friends and family, you'd be a happier better person. I pray for comfort and strength for his parents. It can't be easy losing a child!
Nnn

Graham, NC

#102 Jan 9, 2013
lol wrote:
Obviously they do, you were corrected by me. At least I think so? God people are stupid. It's sad that someone is highly thought of and remembered and people are so jealous they have nothing but hurtful things to say, I do feel bad that you will not be remembered or thought of half as highly as this "scumbag" haha sad. Don't be jealous. Don't be upset. Be happy. Hate breeds more hate which breeds violence, I mean after all that's what you're bitching about but doing.. makes no sense at all hypocrite.


Ok, dont see how any of what I said makes me a hypocrite but theres always some one like you on every post that thinks they are smarter than everyone else. Bottom line I am not writing an essay or anything of any importance that requires proper grammar so its irrelevant. I could see if I had come on here trashing everyones grammar, but i didnt. The point of my post was that I didnt like the kid and think its moronic for all his friends to make it seem like he cured cancer or something, but I still respect the fact that a life has been lost. Also I dont believe any of what I said was hateful or violent, just honest, so pretty much your whole post was irrelevant. I usually only check this site about once a year so if you reply to this post please dont hold your breath for a response.
lol

Hamilton, NY

#103 Jan 9, 2013
His public records in now way shape or form present him as the person you're saying he's. Sadly mistaken. You obviously were brought up in a terrible household to be able to sit here and bash someone who is deceased. You are a coward talking badly about someone who can't defend themselves. That's not the way society is, your a geek sitting behind a computer running your mouth about someone you don't even know. you must have been bullied throughout high school and feel like your oppurunity to get even with society is through topix. You kind of remind me of a police officer. There the ones who got bullied and picked on all there lives and are out for revenge. lol revenge of the nerds! You have no morals or respect and you categorize people without knowing anything about them. You say bad things about his family who are good people. that really says a lot about the type of person you're. I hope you can sleep soundly at night knowing that god is going to have his turn with you because we cannot. That isn't something you should take lightly. I hope eventually your grow up. I also hope you haven't enstilled your same values into some children. if so you should also not be allowed to reproduce because you are just making the world a terrible place.
just stop

United States

#104 Jan 9, 2013
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Judge not, or you to will be judged. Let the man rest in peace.
oppss

Brooklyn, NY

#105 Jan 9, 2013
just stop wrote:
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Judge not, or you to will be judged. Let the man rest in peace.
Duck I am throwing one your way.Shitt is shitt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sj croad (Jan '13) 27 min Ftwjbg 11
taberg PP toucher Carl Conover 28 min Knowthefacts 12
Cockroaches and bedbugs at 309 and 311 Kossuth ... 52 min Kossuthstresident 2
Creeps who hang out at Dippin all day (May '14) 1 hr good buddy 29
Jenny Is A Ho 2 hr Jenny is a Ho 2
Ashley Renee On Her 6th Pregnancy (Oct '13) 2 hr Knowthefacts 13
Stephanie mortise pregnant again 2 hr Thetruthiest 21
Franklin Hotel what do you guys think? 8 hr Wills 32

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages