why do women show their cameltoe?

why do women show their cameltoe?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Chatham, NY

#1 May 29, 2014
Don't get me wrong...I love it! It's just crazy how these girls walk around in skin tight yoga pants, with their goods puffing out for everyone to stare at. Tell me ladies...is it a turn on knowing that guys are staring?
Suzy Q

Estero, FL

#2 May 29, 2014
Keep dreaming creep.
BeANS bURRITTO

Rome, NY

#3 May 29, 2014
THEY CAN'T HIDE THEM
curious

Chatham, NY

#4 May 29, 2014
Suzy Q wrote:
Keep dreaming creep.
How am I a creep?It's a legitimate question. If I was walking down the street with tight white spandex pants on, with my cock bulging out halfway down my thigh, not only would I probably get in trouble...every women that saw it would think I was a pervert. So how about hearing from somebody that can honestly answer the original question
yup

United States

#5 May 29, 2014
Well only [email protected] dress like that a decent girl would not go out in public wearing that
Joe SAL 1212

Long Eddy, NY

#6 May 29, 2014
Cause that can't show there PEE PEE!
Roma

Springfield, NJ

#7 May 29, 2014
Women who dress like a respectable women gets respected. Women who dress like sluts are disrespected, seen as easy and raped. We know the woman about how she dresses. If a slut gets raped, don't feel bad, its what she wanted. Runners who dress like sluts are filthy women too and if they get raped, its their fault as well...
NotALocal

Rome, NY

#8 May 29, 2014
Who is looking, except some really weird jerk?
curious

Springfield, MA

#10 May 29, 2014
NotALocal wrote:
Who is looking, except some really weird jerk?
Whose looking??? Every male including myself that isn't gay is looking. It's human nature dummy! So basically...what your saying is...correct me if I'm wrong...any male that goes to the beach, and is looking at some hot women in a two piece with her tits bulging out, is "a really weird jerk" right? Get a clue...
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#11 May 29, 2014
curious right
haha

Springfield, NJ

#13 May 29, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose looking??? Every male including myself that isn't gay is looking. It's human nature dummy! So basically...what your saying is...correct me if I'm wrong...any male that goes to the beach, and is looking at some hot women in a two piece with her tits bulging out, is "a really weird jerk" right? Get a clue...
Some men are like monkeys who cave for the female body. Plz, I'm no slave to lust. It has no power over me. Stop giving women power. U guys are ignorant slaves and an embarrassment to real men. Go play little boys. Call a ho a ho and tell her to step. She's trash.
nice

Springfield, NJ

#14 May 29, 2014
curious wrote:
Don't get me wrong...I love it! It's just crazy how these girls walk around in skin tight yoga pants, with their goods puffing out for everyone to stare at. Tell me ladies...is it a turn on knowing that guys are staring?
Women around here are [email protected]
curious

Springfield, MA

#15 May 29, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Some men are like monkeys who cave for the female body. Plz, I'm no slave to lust. It has no power over me. Stop giving women power. U guys are ignorant slaves and an embarrassment to real men. Go play little boys. Call a ho a ho and tell her to step. She's trash.
STFU.
Suzy Q

Estero, FL

#16 May 29, 2014
They are worn and torn.
Beans bbq

Clinton, NY

#18 May 30, 2014
that's a "maxi-pad" ya silly goose.
Just Looking

Cortland, NY

#19 May 30, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I a creep?It's a legitimate question. If I was walking down the street with tight white spandex pants on, with my cock bulging out halfway down my thigh, not only would I probably get in trouble...every women that saw it would think I was a pervert. So how about hearing from somebody that can honestly answer the original question
I love to see guys packages bulging out and check it out.
kol

Syracuse, NY

#20 May 30, 2014
Beans bbq wrote:
that's a "maxi-pad" ya silly goose.
I know right! Lool
jackpot

Rome, NY

#21 May 31, 2014
Just passed a lady walking past dollar general. Huge cameltoe in black yoga pants. I turned around so she would walk in front of my car and bingo...NO UNDERWEAR!! Love the Rome sluts with plump coochies!
Roman

Springfield, NJ

#22 May 31, 2014
Why? Because they are filth and not even worthy of the title woman. Their official sex is w#0re. Rome women, most of them, have no class. They are disgusting with their flesh hanging out. Sick!
Suzy Q

Ashburn, VA

#23 May 31, 2014
jackpot wrote:
Just passed a lady walking past dollar general. Huge cameltoe in black yoga pants. I turned around so she would walk in front of my car and bingo...NO UNDERWEAR!! Love the Rome sluts with plump coochies!
That's predator behavior.....creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadbeat scum parents in Rome. 16 min Let Me guess 14
Bernie bus1452 at Planned Parenthood (Nov '14) 4 hr Rodney Frank 63
Tell Us About~ Dom, Pineal Gland(s), Griffo, Fu... 4 hr Rodney Frank 4
Kim Strong 5 hr Get a life 36
Tom Craig 6 hr Marcy Utica 1
Brittany Diangelo 8 hr Upurs 2
Amber Guggi 10 hr Oldest Joke Troll 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages