crying rivers

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

lmfao, besides having no front tag on your car is not a FELONY....so shelter from what freak?
ur pathetic

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Question wrote:
<quoted text>You can break laws because you have a valid drivers license? Did you even read what you wrote? What other laws do you think you can break just because you have a DL? who deosn't have a DL? Now I hope you get a ticket too and have to take time off from work for it
When you have a drivers license you can do stuff like drive around without a front plate.If I want to drive around without a plate on the front of my car then that's my business,my problem,my car,my ticket,my court date,and my money if I get a fine.Thank you for being concerned about me though.And,no,over half the people you see in the paper DO NOT have a drivers license.You act like I'm a raging lunatic criminal.I'd be more concerned with the drunk asshole behind the wheel with BOTH plates on the car.
brooksie

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

The thread starter is a total loser. I would like to slap the dog Shiite out of him.
vet

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

not a corvette or plow truck in rome with 2 plates
Special treatment

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

I suppose we could install eectric lifts on peoples cars too and waive all plates on their vehicles, especially if they have a valid drivers license lol, oh my don't get me started on this one now
mazda

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Special treatment wrote:
I suppose we could install eectric lifts on peoples cars too and waive all plates on their vehicles, especially if they have a valid drivers license lol, oh my don't get me started on this one now
Your name suits you...you are special
Mee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

It is legal in other states to only have a back plate.where I'm from you only get one plate.so when you go out of state for vacation most police already know its ok from the state on your plate.we have been pulled over for it in Rome but there isn't anything they can do we arnt breaking any laws. I have took all summer long vacations to visit family.The police know who is visiting n who is just not changing their plates.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
hate and negativity in rome 5 min Generational 22
Rome school board candidates 11 min parent 2
sucks 39 min Bored Member 2
Shop Rome Positively Rome 1 hr Wondering 12
mountain view oswego and pensacola 1 hr Smell My Nasty Clam 4
Does anyone have any info on how it is to work ... 1 hr thecleaner 3
traces is closing april 30 2 hr Yep 3
Jeff Simons 2 hr Haselton Field 15
Cut Teachers in Rome? 5 hr lol 73