Many people driving around ith 1 plat...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
crying rivers

Brooklyn, NY

#45 Jun 15, 2012
lmfao, besides having no front tag on your car is not a FELONY....so shelter from what freak?
ur pathetic

Hamilton, NY

#46 Jun 16, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>You can break laws because you have a valid drivers license? Did you even read what you wrote? What other laws do you think you can break just because you have a DL? who deosn't have a DL? Now I hope you get a ticket too and have to take time off from work for it
When you have a drivers license you can do stuff like drive around without a front plate.If I want to drive around without a plate on the front of my car then that's my business,my problem,my car,my ticket,my court date,and my money if I get a fine.Thank you for being concerned about me though.And,no,over half the people you see in the paper DO NOT have a drivers license.You act like I'm a raging lunatic criminal.I'd be more concerned with the drunk asshole behind the wheel with BOTH plates on the car.
brooksie

Clinton, NY

#47 Jun 16, 2012
The thread starter is a total loser. I would like to slap the dog Shiite out of him.
vet

Utica, NY

#48 Jun 16, 2012
not a corvette or plow truck in rome with 2 plates
Special treatment

Brooklyn, NY

#49 Jun 16, 2012
I suppose we could install eectric lifts on peoples cars too and waive all plates on their vehicles, especially if they have a valid drivers license lol, oh my don't get me started on this one now
mazda

Hamilton, NY

#50 Jun 16, 2012
Special treatment wrote:
I suppose we could install eectric lifts on peoples cars too and waive all plates on their vehicles, especially if they have a valid drivers license lol, oh my don't get me started on this one now
Your name suits you...you are special
Mee

United States

#52 Jul 14, 2012
It is legal in other states to only have a back plate.where I'm from you only get one plate.so when you go out of state for vacation most police already know its ok from the state on your plate.we have been pulled over for it in Rome but there isn't anything they can do we arnt breaking any laws. I have took all summer long vacations to visit family.The police know who is visiting n who is just not changing their plates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wing Night 15 min Jinnt 7
Heather graham dave beach 40 min Loci 5
navigation center cost??? 1 hr Knock knock 14
gangs in rome ny 2017 1 hr Copper city pride 23
Tiffany townsend 3 hr Teehee 28
Matt Rosa (May '12) 3 hr Minnie 6
gay men 4 hr i know who u r ta... 9
Overdose 14 hr Rome 77

Rome Jobs

More from around the web