Rome number 27 out of fifty as a safe...

Rome number 27 out of fifty as a safe place to live

Posted in the Rome Forum

We Willie

Earlville, NY

#1 Feb 5, 2014
Really?
propaganda

Rome, NY

#2 Feb 5, 2014
http://romesentinel.com/news...

Read it carefully, it's a report of 2011. Murders and bank robberies have skyrocketed since i dont know how many times more but by a lot though that's for sure. Of course the chief of polie would have to comment...

"Safewise noted Rome as being "both business friendly ..."

I wont even count how many lies are in this report.

File under propaganda
ya sure

Hamilton, NY

#3 Feb 5, 2014
propaganda wrote:
http://romesentinel.com/news?n ewsid=20140205-142027
Read it carefully, it's a report of 2011. Murders and bank robberies have skyrocketed since i dont know how many times more but by a lot though that's for sure. Of course the chief of polie would have to comment...
File under propaganda
Very well put .I think when they compiled the list they included places like Ava, West Branch,Stokes and some other larger cities.As far as green goes,its more like brown.Seventy six policemen ,that's almost one cop per person,that being said Rome is a safe place, armed guards for everyone!
truth

Rome, NY

#4 Feb 5, 2014
propaganda wrote:
http://romesentinel.com/news?n ewsid=20140205-142027
File under propaganda
That be the truth. Good write up.

p.s. Using polie was funny and true
TARHEEL

Raleigh, NC

#5 Feb 6, 2014
Are you kidding me?, Rome in top 50 safest places, I wouldn't have imagined that Rome could make it if it was the only place on earth. What a joke, murders, robberies yeah real safe
DRONES WILL DESTROY ALL

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 6, 2014
SCUMBAGS ON WELFARE MAKE IT LESS SAFE
We Willie

Earlville, NY

#7 Feb 6, 2014
TARHEEL wrote:
Are you kidding me?, Rome in top 50 safest places, I wouldn't have imagined that Rome could make it if it was the only place on earth. What a joke, murders, robberies yeah real safe
You forgot to say unsolved.
Anonymous

Hamilton, NY

#8 Feb 6, 2014
First of all, it is the City of ROME..which leads us to conclude that they DID NOT compile the list from Ava, West Branch and Lee. Second of all, you people must not get out of Rome too often or watch the news to see that there is a shooting or stabbing going on every day in places like Syracuse, Niagara Falls, Buffalo, etc.. so the 2 murders that we had last year is pretty good compared to all other cities.
lol

Rome, NY

#9 Feb 7, 2014
nospinzonee wrote:
First of all, it is the City of ROME..which leads us to conclude that they DID NOT compile the list from Ava, West Branch and Lee. Second of all, you people must not get out of Rome too often or watch the news to see that there is a shooting or stabbing going on every day in places like Syracuse, Niagara Falls, Buffalo, etc.. so the 2 murders that we had last year is pretty good compared to all other cities.
whatever makes u feel safe to sleep at night. False sense of security with this government
We Willie

Earlville, NY

#10 Feb 7, 2014
nospinzonee wrote:
Ya missed the joke,besides the other cities are big.Ya missed the point.
yea buddy

Watertown, NY

#11 Feb 7, 2014
Rome is GREAT as long as your packing a 380 Cal or a 9 mm.Safest place on earth.Dolly the dummy keeps us safer than the other 75 dummys.lol!!!!
i feel safe

Clinton, NY

#12 Feb 25, 2014
most murders have a reason behind them keep your trash talking mouths shut and don't steal or rat people out for shit that has nothing to do with you and Rome is as safe as can be I know I'm not afraid to walk at night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Staley School Lack of shoveling (Mar '15) 8 min jimmydean 14
Herpies 23 min Spell check 2
Alessa likes woman beaters 46 min Nasty 11
Abandonment 1 hr Deservingprick 21
Ignorant White people 1 hr lol 44
Mark Roberts 2 hr Batts 6
the Pope blows it 2 hr touchy touchy 1
WTF at Staley 2 hr Choking 13

Rome Jobs

More from around the web