Nasty ppl of park drive

Nasty ppl of park drive

Posted in the Rome Forum

Eww

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 21, 2014
All beware if you live in park drive there are scummy druggies names Desiree nemo and rob Myers buying n selling pills , popping them , doing heroin etc keep your kids safe n away from the 400 block of that sh1t hole place
Stupid

Hamilton, NY

#2 Mar 21, 2014
Buys her dude drugs n the kids suffer, he mean to them kids too
Eww

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 21, 2014
Yeah she does and she lets him be mean to them like it's ok n calls them names all the time and she agrees with him ! Good mother she is huh? Dummy
yuppers

Gloversville, NY

#4 Mar 21, 2014
SHES A LOW LIFE PIECE OF SH!T,,, I dont know why the father doesnt take them kids away from her shes mean to them just like he is and that amy chick is her drug suppier she lives a few doors down shes says she a good mother ,,,, please ,,, i call her a low life piece of crap her kids suffer because of her being the way she is i dont blame her husband for leaving her ,,,,i heard when her nad her husband were togeather he came home and cought her giving some guy a BLOW JOB,,, SOME MOTHER SHE WAS EVEN PREGNANT AT THE TIME THE DIRTY PIG,, she should have went to jail for showing that young boy on the computer her boobs and he was just a chjild shes sick just like the nasty haroin addict shes with ,,
Samurai Sausage

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 25, 2014
park drive needs to be plowed under
Eww

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 26, 2014
Awe what's the matter desiree NEMO & rob Myers didn't like the truth being told so you had to delete the post u made on other ppl with false accusations? Little Pansys truth hurts don't throw out lies or ur closet will be emptied for u on our behalf :-p
Samurai Sausage

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 28, 2014
park them
Projects

New Hartford, NY

#9 Mar 28, 2014
Those apartments off Mustang are bad too.
Samurai Sausage

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 29, 2014
tear them down!
Chuck

Syracuse, NY

#11 Mar 29, 2014
Samurai Sausage wrote:
tear them down!
Tear your Mom down for having trash like you
resident

New Hartford, NY

#12 Mar 31, 2014
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text> Tear your Mom down for having trash like you
Oh boy someone lives in the trashy projects and is a little defensive.
next to staley

Rome, NY

#13 Apr 1, 2014
You see the trashy heroin addicts in the apts. next to staley. Scum families live there also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
commander joe griffo 2 min Keep Watching 4
Milfs dating young giys 10 min Fun 2
Cheater scumbag Billie jo young 56 min Billy Jo Jim Bob 16
News Oneida County teen charged with having sex with... 58 min grow up adults 19
Court dantzler chrystal gallardo twins 1 hr Bahahahaha 5
Anyone know Donna Saccento? 1 hr BlkRoman315 1
Libs post 2 hr Litter bug 12

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages