Fort Rickey -
Friends of Leonard Cross

Boston, MA

#1 May 7, 2014
"Will someone buy the zoo? It's getting lame…"
- This message has been approved by the F.O.L.C.(Friends of Leonard Cross)
Random

Boston, MA

#2 May 7, 2014
I can't think of many (if any) people who go there. If it's for sale, then it's for sale for a reason. Maybe Davidson's will buy that too!
rome

Ardsley, NY

#3 May 7, 2014
That place use to pack them in! What happened? Where did the little water park area go?
rome

Ardsley, NY

#4 May 7, 2014
Random wrote:
I can't think of many (if any) people who go there. If it's for sale, then it's for sale for a reason. Maybe Davidson's will buy that too!
Speaking of Davidsons why is the 80 year old mother driving a BMW from carbone?
John

Boston, MA

#5 May 7, 2014
They had to shut the water area down due to a policy on places with water sprays. It's on their site. I thought it was the water bill, lol.

Who goes there though, lol
rome

Ardsley, NY

#6 May 7, 2014
John wrote:
They had to shut the water area down due to a policy on places with water sprays. It's on their site. I thought it was the water bill, lol.

Who goes there though, lol
What's wrong with a water spray? Insurance reason?
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#7 May 8, 2014
Davidson is boning carbone?
legal

Utica, NY

#8 May 18, 2014
Water spray information is on their website. I think under news or press release. If you post something that they do like, they'll ban you from commenting - good/bad comment. No freedom of speech with them. Sad. :-/
small business owner

Rome, NY

#9 May 18, 2014
Over regulation is hurting all New Yorkers! Junk science, the sky is falling, my coffee was too hot so I think I can sue. This "victim" mentality has to stop. I sympathize with the good folks that run this wonderful local getaway. Big gov. will be the ruin of us all.
JOE SAL 1212

Syracuse, NY

#10 May 20, 2014
small business owner wrote:
Over regulation is hurting all New Yorkers! Junk science, the sky is falling, my coffee was too hot so I think I can sue. This "victim" mentality has to stop. I sympathize with the good folks that run this wonderful local getaway. Big gov. will be the ruin of us all.
well you a-hole...why don't you MOVE! i'm sure you can transfer your welfare!
Uhmmmm

Rome, NY

#11 May 20, 2014
JOE SAL 1212 wrote:
<quoted text>well you a-hole...why don't you MOVE! i'm sure you can transfer your welfare!
You obviously don't own a small business.
The state has it foot on small businesses throat.
You know nothing of quarterly taxes, fees, registrations, and licenses.
If you can break even, you're lucky.
Stupid monkey.
animal lover1494

Westernville, NY

#12 May 20, 2014
Hoping It will be open this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rite aid pharmacy 9 min Allison 5
Free food in rome? 21 min Troll 15
Twizted ink? 22 min Biteme 4
Buyers Be Beware of the Ripoff Swindlers at Uva... 1 hr Be Be Be Be Be Be... 10
memorial day week-end , seeking ms nancy tucker 1 hr Bizarre Tales and... 2
Slow Night on Topix? Izzo Griffo TonyD Buttafuc... 1 hr Delete Another On... 1
Hey Hilliary! 2 hr LLL 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages