pain management
frustrated

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2013
I have legit chronic pain and every Dr or nurse practitioner I see refuses to help. Why is it that if you ask for help you are automatically judged and treated like a drug seeking addict ? Even after it has been documented over the counter analgesics dont work. This is ridiculous
Grumpy68

Syracuse, NY

#2 Oct 31, 2013
go out & get stoned...see if that helps...
Salty nuts

Ardsley, NY

#3 Nov 1, 2013
Go see crooked eyed freak md
Guru

Utica, NY

#4 Nov 1, 2013
I seriously suggest starting Yoga. After my first month I had so much less sciatic pain and my balance and flexibility have increased as well. It's all about breathing and micromovements. Plenty of great DVD's available for all ages and fitness levels, also grab a good yoga mat. good luck, hope you feel better.
suspicious

Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 1, 2013
frustrated wrote:
I have legit chronic pain and every Dr or nurse practitioner I see refuses to help. Why is it that if you ask for help you are automatically judged and treated like a drug seeking addict ? Even after it has been documented over the counter analgesics dont work. This is ridiculous
if you're truly interested in getting rid of your pain and you're not a hillbilly heroin addict then re-focus your efforts on the CAUSE of your pain instead of masking it with that crap. it's for short term use following surgery or trauma. perhaps if you share the details of your pain source you'll get pointed in the right direction but i suspect you already know that.
dont get me started

New Hartford, NY

#7 Nov 1, 2013
Has any doctor worked you up for this? Xray? MRI? Need to start there..
haha

Oneida, NY

#8 Nov 2, 2013
dont get me started wrote:
Has any doctor worked you up for this? Xray? MRI? Need to start there..
I agree. There are pain management clinics but you need a referral and you would have to have a documents showing what's wrong

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Nov 4, 2013
I also agree. Drugs are not the answer. That's a short-term fix - and I surely hope that's not what you're after; a fix.

You need to work at the cause of the pain. The right exercise can help. Perhaps a chiropractor could help - it's hard to say with so little detail provided. I wish you well, really I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karma slap 50 min Sad 5
Raged 1 hr Facts 11
Big Aaron D 1 hr Disgusting 19
Help me out here 1 hr Lets play 19
Denny’s butt slapped waitress 2 hr Rita 5
Ashley Sasso is valentinamarie2.0 3 hr Dilf 8
Royal Wedding 6 hr Benny Burrito 6

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages