who knows tiffany nemo

who knows tiffany nemo

Created by unknown on Feb 23, 2010

19 votes

Click on an option to vote

shes a f*ckin skank

shes the sl*t of rome

Tiffany Nemo

Ithaca, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Well Let Me Tell Who Ever Put This On This F*ckin Page That They Better Take It Off Or Fess Up And Say Who U R Im Not In To All That Drama Bullshyt Its High School Shyt And Your Obviously Not In High School So Take It Off Cause I Aint A Skank And I Aint A F*ckin Slut U Got Me And Go Ahead My Name In Ur Mouth Is Makin Me Famous
ur famous allright

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2010
o and let me guess the only one vote that says your not a skank U PUT THERE HAHA 2 FUNNY WHITE GIRL THAT WANTS TO BE BLACK
Haha

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 28, 2010
ur famous allright wrote:
o and let me guess the only one vote that says your not a skank U PUT THERE HAHA 2 FUNNY WHITE GIRL THAT WANTS TO BE BLACK
lol that is funny.
Chill

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2010
I no her and shes chill, you must be one of her fans on here all you can do all day is think about her. And what you mean white girl you hatting cause your not so grow up lil chick
ur a bird

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 1, 2010
Chill wrote:
I no her and shes chill, you must be one of her fans on here all you can do all day is think about her. And what you mean white girl you hatting cause your not so grow up lil chick
want to b black WIGGERS that you and that ho tiffany she a smut aint no one her fan unless you talking but all the black guys that run trains on her @ss
holychitwoman

Remsen, NY

#7 Mar 1, 2010
Tiffany Nemo wrote:
Well Let Me Tell Who Ever Put This On This F*ckin Page That They Better Take It Off Or Fess Up And Say Who U R Im Not In To All That Drama Bullshyt Its High School Shyt And Your Obviously Not In High School So Take It Off Cause I Aint A Skank And I Aint A F*ckin Slut U Got Me And Go Ahead My Name In Ur Mouth Is Makin Me Famous
damn tiff some people are hateing on you i see your popular on topix too hahahahhah
u r too funny

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 1, 2010
holychitwoman wrote:
<quoted text>damn tiff some people are hateing on you i see your popular on topix too hahahahhah
yea this topix site is pretty popular for scumbags like yourself.you fin you and your family a lot right??ms.Don
ThatGoodGoodB1tc h

AOL

#11 Mar 6, 2010
Yea Im Popular On Here Cause People Aint Got Nuttin Better To Do Wit There Lives Then Talk Shyt Bout People On Hurr U Kno How It Is They Stay Hatin But It Is Wut It Is I Kno The Truth Bout Myself
wow

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 6, 2010
ThatGoodGoodB1tch wrote:
Yea Im Popular On Here Cause People Aint Got Nuttin Better To Do Wit There Lives Then Talk Shyt Bout People On Hurr U Kno How It Is They Stay Hatin But It Is Wut It Is I Kno The Truth Bout Myself
the only thing i want to know is what what does everyone hate on you for you have or do nothing but black men and the bar scene
Do not

Watertown, NY

#14 May 16, 2013
Haha
toofunny

Utica, NY

#15 Mar 18, 2014
yeah I know her. Shes a fu**ing wh*re, junkie. ALL of the Nemos are dirtbags. The mother Joy is the worst. I dont even think they all have the same father. Rocco is wanted by the cops, Donnie is a drug dealer, Bobbie Jo is a skank who likes to be beat up by her old man, and Dwayne is a dirtbag who doesnt like to shower and cant keep a job to save his life. ALL of them are nothing but trailer trash, Bobbie Jo may live in a house but her heart will always be in a trailer.
Lalaloopsie

Utica, NY

#16 Mar 21, 2014
Haha hey Desiree NEMO n rob MYERS how have u been we see u have no life STILL keep popping those pills and shooting up that heroin! just bc ur not with Dwayne anymore doesn't mean ur not married still so u r a [email protected] NEMO and no it's not just a piece of paper as u say UR FUCKING MARRIED DUMB B1tch ! Is that what ur gunna say when u marry ur heroin addict too is oh I'm not married to him it's just a piece of paper so I'll go to virginia for the other man? Bahahaha and so are ur kids so there for ur calling ur kids scumbags ? What a low life mother u r huh?? That's ok u can't stand robs kids and he can't stand urs ain't that right ?? U call urself a good mom?? Bahahahahaha umm yeah ok u would never get mother of the yr award bc ur the biggest piece of sh1t mother I've ever met !
Lalaloopsie

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 21, 2014
Coming from ones that live in park drive bc they can't make enough money to have a HOUSE let alone a trailer hahaha stupid c-nt! Urs all ass apartment there is ALWAYS dirty nasty smelling , sink full of smelling dishes etc and u wanna come up on here and talk sh1t REALLY? U need assistance from welfare ur heroin addict man won't work worth sh1t bc he's a p1ssy about his arm as I remember Dwayne also had the SAME problem he had surgery and got it fixed and STILL worked right??? But noooo not the heroin addict rob Myers he wants to collect and pop pills and shoot up all day n treat ur kids like sh1t ! He don't even have his own kids! And could careless if he seen them.. Must we keep going bc we can :) and I really don't think u both want that now do u ?? Must be court didn't go pretty for u huh? Bc u posted this dumb bs the same day u had court did someone get her big panties in a knot? Bahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahaha

Utica, NY

#20 Mar 21, 2014
She's only a skank to you because your jealous of what she has that you baby girl will never have you only wish you could have what she does . You are a big fat drama filled liar.! That loves to try and put others down when you my dear are a complete scum your with a scum you live like a scum get off welfare scummy scum scum :-p
yuppers

Gloversville, NY

#21 Mar 21, 2014
toofunny wrote:
yeah I know her. Shes a fu**ing wh*re, junkie. ALL of the Nemos are dirtbags. The mother Joy is the worst. I dont even think they all have the same father. Rocco is wanted by the cops, Donnie is a drug dealer, Bobbie Jo is a skank who likes to be beat up by her old man, and Dwayne is a dirtbag who doesnt like to shower and cant keep a job to save his life. ALL of them are nothing but trailer trash, Bobbie Jo may live in a house but her heart will always be in a trailer.
now how can you sit and call dwayne names when rob meyers is nuttin but a scummy druggy and dont even have a job and remember when that thousand dolars was stolen out you wallet desiree ,,, you went around telling everyone that rob took it to buy drugs,, you were gonna leave him for that craig guy in virginia but you couldnt leave because of other issues ,,,the ony skank is desiree nemo shes nasty and accuses her boyfriend of things and runs to her job and bitches about him to the people she cleans rooms for mm your sick ,,you need help just like rob you told many of people you couldnt stand his fat little bastard$ some girl friend you are and then you let him be mean and yell at your children you a sick b!tch ,,you need help,,, im glad your husband left you ,,you can only be with scum look who your with ,, go buy him a few more pills skanky ho
Desiree nemo

Rome, NY

#22 Apr 22, 2014
Yeah I'm all of the above I don't know how to changemy life around and not live off of welfare. Rob isn't going to help he's to drugged up for it allthe time :-( I only have my kids stay with him bc I'm trying to go to school for something ill ever become such a waste of perfect time I could be spending with my kids instead of rob abusing them :-( maybe I need a therapist or something. Someone please help me I'm over weight I love eating ice cream cakes cheese cakes anything that makes me fat. Maybe Richard Simmons can help me anyone know his number by chance ? Jenny. Craig?? I'm even to fat and lazy to clean my own small apartment in park drive I mean I go clean hotel rooms but I can't clean my own place I'd rather it smell like rotten milk and rotten nasty food then do anything . I fake my back hurts and I lie about having anxiety all the time just for attention I make a lot of drama just so people will pay attention to me because if I don't no one wants to even talk to me . Please help me :-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turning stone eliminates 2500 jobs 1 hr Fngticj 268
What about this Scott Williamson? (Dec '14) 3 hr Fat cow 16
worst contractors and carpenders in rome (Dec '11) 3 hr Jean perry 65
Paula Jeffries Suicide 4 hr Rome toxic waste 20
Freddy Hernandez 4 hr river St filth 3
Mary Butler suicide today 4 hr Jbg 12
Jonathan Diaz 6 hr Hood lover 5
Suicide off James St parking garage? 7 hr Bearer of Bad News 60
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages