Who Cares

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Jail changedhim terribly, he is so meloncoly now, Jail makes you a different person. He used to get into alot of trouble but that was years ago he has MELLOWED ALOTand just let it go, stop hatin, Jesus. Dude made a mistake let him live, he did his time and a shyt load of it!
the joker

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

makayla wrote:
<quoted text>
No one actually knows what happened. He has changed. He doesn't need you guys bringing him down.. let him be happy. Let him live his own life. People do change. And scumbags like you obviously don't have any hope. And need help yourselfs. Oh & he failed to because he was up to no good? No. Not even close. He protected me and my family for years. You obviously don't know him the way I do. We all make mistakes. We all have our own problems. So instead of focusingg on everyone else's problems, why don't you worry about your own? And leave him alone.
the scum rapist needs 2 report where he lives at all times, so tell the worthless waste of breathe and skin 2 register! SO WE ALL KNOW WHERE HE LIVES AND HOPEFULLY SOME STREET JUSTICE WILL TAKE PLACE! I'D love 2 see him beat and tortured and then his victums (plural cuz they always have more than one) can cut his dick off shout him with herion watch him suffer than slit his f*cking throat!!!! Then we will leave the worthless scum alone! And obviously u don't give a f*ck bout ur kids cuz ur with the piece of shit!!
Citizen

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

makayla wrote:
<quoted text>
No one actually knows what happened. He has changed. He doesn't need you guys bringing him down.. let him be happy. Let him live his own life. People do change. And scumbags like you obviously don't have any hope. And need help yourselfs. Oh & he failed to because he was up to no good? No. Not even close. He protected me and my family for years. You obviously don't know him the way I do. We all make mistakes. We all have our own problems. So instead of focusingg on everyone else's problems, why don't you worry about your own? And leave him alone.
Anyone who calls rape a mistake is an idiot, even more so if you let this person near your family, pray he dosn't mistakenly rape anyone in it.
What About

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

What about is a Man is at a party and sleps with a girl 2 months to young cause hes drunk and shes lies? The law calls that Rape, but that could be a mistake.!!
Citizen

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

What About wrote:
What about is a Man is at a party and sleps with a girl 2 months to young cause hes drunk and shes lies? The law calls that Rape, but that could be a mistake.!!
You are a fountain of knowledge, I am going to re-think everything I have ever learned in my life.
Crazy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Makayla wrote:
I lived with Jason for 4 years before he went to jail. He's not only a wonderful man but he's an amazing father. He wouldn't do anything to harm anyone of us. What happened then happened. Get over it. Do you get a thrill off making someone else never live what they did down? Yeah, he made a mistake everyone does. People change. Life goes on. Jason is amazing. He made one fuckin mistake and you all act like its the end of the world. Its not. Get over it. And don't worry about where he lives. Cause he's no harm to you or your children.
#dueces<3
If you want everyone to drop it why did you bring this post back up?
makaylasakrazyku nt

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

i and suppose him having sex with dudes while doing his time was a mistake too?, we know for a fact thats true....you are one dilusional beeoch makaylethekunt!!!
curious

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> You are a fountain of knowledge, I am going to re-think everything I have ever learned in my life.
ha ha
makayla

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Jason's my dad. Leave him alone. You guys are all scumbags. Deadas* . Worry about ypurselfs for a change. Bye.
miriam

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

pass go collect 200 dollars
Card short of a full deck

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Is he any relation to the cadrette I know?
wow

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

This queer must be a serious dick stalker.Who cares!!Get off this guys dick fag.You just make yourself sound like n stalking jerk off
miriam

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

who?
jimmy

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Violent Rapist!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Humans can be animals!
knows him

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

i herd of ths dude
tragic

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Have any of his latest victim stepped forward yet?
haha

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

The stalker is back!!
tragic

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Concerned citizen. Everyone knows topix is a great place where we gather as one to protect our City. Just look at his record, he is dangerous and should be locked away like an animal forever. Even in prison he spent 10 years in Solitary because he was a problem.
Register Sex Offender

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

He is the highest risk to reoffend. Level that is bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rome News, Events & Info