Jason Cadrette out of jail MARCH 23rd!

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Hamilton, NY

#1 Mar 19, 2012
This is a Sexual Predator! This in not your average Criminal! He is a Monster! Raped and beat and tortured his victim! He is to be released in 4 days from couny jail for failing to tell police where he and his Sexual Perversions were living! I wonder where he will live? Keep an eye on your kids! He is DANGEROUS to all FEMALES!
Nathalia

Dallas, TX

#3 Mar 22, 2012
Less than a half hour and this creep will be on the loose.
wow

AOL

#4 Mar 23, 2012
Nathalia wrote:
Less than a half hour and this creep will be on the loose.
Are you waiting to ride his dick?
Gayguy

Madison, NY

#5 Mar 23, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Are you waiting to ride his dick?
Does he have a big one?
Nathalia

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 23, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Are you waiting to ride his dick?
He's not my type.
Jason

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 23, 2012
Leave me and my family alone! What happened was 20 years ago! Get over it!
wow

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2012
What's left of your family right?
Where

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Mar 30, 2012
Where is he living? It still says he is at Oneida County Jail. Until I know where he is living I do not feel my kids or myself are safe! He is a Sexual Predator!
and you

AOL

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Hide your nipple douchbag. You only have one left!
Makayla

Utica, NY

#12 Jul 19, 2012
I lived with Jason for 4 years before he went to jail. He's not only a wonderful man but he's an amazing father. He wouldn't do anything to harm anyone of us. What happened then happened. Get over it. Do you get a thrill off making someone else never live what they did down? Yeah, he made a mistake everyone does. People change. Life goes on. Jason is amazing. He made one fuckin mistake and you all act like its the end of the world. Its not. Get over it. And don't worry about where he lives. Cause he's no harm to you or your children.
#dueces<3
Crazy

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jul 19, 2012
He is a sicko. The law states that we have a right to know where he is living at any given time. His victim will never forget. Why should he be allowed to?
Crazy

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 19, 2012
600 w Dominick st. downstairs
lol

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2012
Seen him today, Looks like he's doing ok for himself.
Citizen

United States

#17 Jul 19, 2012
Makayla wrote:
I lived with Jason for 4 years before he went to jail. He's not only a wonderful man but he's an amazing father. He wouldn't do anything to harm anyone of us. What happened then happened. Get over it. Do you get a thrill off making someone else never live what they did down? Yeah, he made a mistake everyone does. People change. Life goes on. Jason is amazing. He made one fuckin mistake and you all act like its the end of the world. Its not. Get over it. And don't worry about where he lives. Cause he's no harm to you or your children.
#dueces<3
A mistake is when you stub your toe or drop a pencil, rape and torture are crimes you should have to carry with you your whole life, his victim will.
Makayla

Utica, NY

#18 Jul 19, 2012
He was going & stupid. Get over it. Bye.
Makayla

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Young*
is it

Sherburne, NY

#20 Jul 20, 2012
So dumb allow him to mov eon... that was 20 years ago, eveyone deserves a second chance he has not been charged with anything since he got out exept not reporting his address... Bullcrap
archer of dopes

Utica, NY

#21 Jul 20, 2012
This dude sexually assault anyone yet? I mean make any mistakes?
where

Hamilton, NY

#22 Jul 20, 2012
Makayla wrote:
#dueces<3
rape and torture is not a mistake dbag. I went to school with Jason at Turin Ed school. He was in the special class and had problems then. People like this don't change. He failed to register because he's up to no good.
makayla

Utica, NY

#23 Jul 20, 2012
where wrote:
<quoted text>
rape and torture is not a mistake dbag. I went to school with Jason at Turin Ed school. He was in the special class and had problems then. People like this don't change. He failed to register because he's up to no good.
No one actually knows what happened. He has changed. He doesn't need you guys bringing him down.. let him be happy. Let him live his own life. People do change. And scumbags like you obviously don't have any hope. And need help yourselfs. Oh & he failed to because he was up to no good? No. Not even close. He protected me and my family for years. You obviously don't know him the way I do. We all make mistakes. We all have our own problems. So instead of focusingg on everyone else's problems, why don't you worry about your own? And leave him alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
r.f.a. basketball (Feb '15) 16 min Captain 15
The 2nd amendment needs to go! 1 hr YOU are a Moron 81
Peter Wang ~ A 15-Year-Old American Hero 1 hr beans tostada Typ... 2
Nikki b 4 hr Anonymous 14
Lies on taxes (Mar '12) 8 hr HeavCap 6
where is mr amo 10 hr Nice 6
Ignorant White people 10 hr Nice 62
What offices got an FBI search in Rome today? 11 hr Nice 6
RFA Football 19 hr Beans Burrito 91

Rome Jobs