JJay allen Rome Thief crack addict

JJay allen Rome Thief crack addict

Posted in the Rome Forum

GoingToGetYou

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2014
somebody grab him hold him for me. He stole my kids game and cash. I know where he lives police looking for him also, Better hope police get him first. Please help me find him Reward for her capture!!!
GoingToGetYou

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2014
his capture ...sorry
Jon19888

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 22, 2014
I heard about that the kid your thinking of looks a lot similar to jayjay but isn't him the kids name your thinking of is acutally Chris M Jones from Oneida he's 31 yrs old and I know I heard of that ..
Newjerseyshesaid

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 22, 2014
Yea His name Is chris something he does look like Who your thinking of but it isn't that kid I know tht for a fact JJ is in Tennessee And They do look so much alike but its definetly not so Becare full cause rumors spread and there not true
Newjerseyshesaid

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 22, 2014
Jayjay is doing rwall good for him self and stuff like this has to happen with his name you should delete this post cause its false about who your thinking of and The real kid your thinking of name is chris so
Get Your Facts Straight

Malone, NY

#6 Jan 22, 2014
First of all you probably are friends with jjay allen or maybe you are jjay allen. Very funny your mug shot was #4 when we had to identify you and you were just seen TODAY in Rome on expense street.. How many game stops PS4 do you got???
NAS

Holland Patent, NY

#7 Jan 22, 2014
I can get you his location. Cash up front though. I know where he sleeps.
Get Your Facts Straight

Malone, NY

#8 Jan 23, 2014
This msg is in reply to Newjerseyshesaid .Pretty funny everyone keeps texting me and telling me that they've been seeng him around town. Oh yeah and he is in Tennessee Right now??? He cant even afford a cab ride across town and you think he can afford to travel Tennessee !? hahaha Um DONT THINK SO....
whatever

Watertown, NY

#9 Jan 23, 2014
Hes not in Tenn. Hes right at his moms house on expense and Bloomfield . Why lie about where your at.. if he needs to hide out cause hes stealing again..then stay in your house !!
I heard he just came into alot of money from stealing money..again...some one needs to stop this kid..one way or another !!
zoe

East Syracuse, NY

#10 Jan 23, 2014
that kid needs to go to rehab he stole my next my boyfriends power tools
Joe butler house

Rome, NY

#11 Jan 23, 2014
Ask him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tenney 46 min The Wizard 36
elks 3 hr Upsetmember 36
Centro Welding on erie blvd 4 hr rednrck69 2
Carrie L. Kessler 5 hr Sarah 3
Crystal Crippen 5 hr Dave 1
does any men feel women are trying to show them... 7 hr Keep Saying 4
who has the best drugs in rome ? 8 hr Holly 8
Who is the biggest [email protected] in Rome? (Sep '13) 15 hr roman228 73

Rome Jobs

More from around the web