Why John Nash will no longer be on th...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rockin Robin

Ithaca, NY

#22 Apr 24, 2013
Bye, bye Nashie, Hello Masoochie
RPD

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Apr 24, 2013
Rockin Robin wrote:
Bye, bye Nashie, Hello Masoochie
Masucc has a better chance of getting taller than winning any type of election. I heard Brownie will not even vote for him.
saltynuts

Utica, NY

#24 Jun 22, 2013
nash needs to retire, the sooner the better!
new start

Rome, NY

#26 Feb 27, 2015
vote fusco out
Rafe Hollister

Tully, NY

#27 Feb 28, 2015
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea but that was before people went stupid. That Price Chopper is getting real old. The realiety of it is he was the best mayor with a no nonsense approach to resolving problems. Some people did not like the way he did things, but that was because he was not going to be used to further their own agenda's. The way people's viewed the way things were going with the ecomany the weak minded had to balme someone for their situation so they believed Fusco's crap. Now they see that Fusco was nothing more than a blowheat with big ideas drawn up on a coloring book. Now any reasonable person can see him for what he actually is. He is an uneducated lout collecting another pay check for doing nothing, and greasing the asses of the people who he owes for getting him in there. Is this what you want for our city or for our kids to grow up in? I don't. I was all for giving him the benifit of the doubt, but he has turned out to be a real disapointment. His ideas are half baked, and self serving for a select few who are pulling his strings behind the curtain. From what has transpired over the last year, you tell me one thing he has done to benifit the people of this community. Where are the jobs he promised, lower taxes, economic development? Has he done any of these things he said he was going to do? No he has done nothing but hire his buddies, misused CDBG money, and deverted grant money to better his own family, friends, and a few in East Rome for their own profit. I really hope can now see him for what he is, and all his bullshit. Putting Nash on the council was nothing more than a ploy to get what he wants, and to put the balance of the council in his pocket. Just like how he got his friends on the Board of Estimates and Contracts, Real Property Committee. He is, as far as I am concerned more corrupt than anyone I know, but apparently those of you on his gravey train can't or won't admit it. This city is going down the tubes, and any reasonable person will see it.
And not only that, but Fusco has turned into a useful idiot of the top boss of the county GOP, Tony Pissente. Pissente would like to have a yes man he can control in the city that he lives in. The Price Chopper argument is getting old. At least Brown had a working knowledge of how a private business is run, which is more than any experience one gets working as a grave digger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is Missy sauer (Mar '10) 4 hr John boulone 52
rfa girlz 6 hr Vanverdink 12
Ymca 7 hr Hello 6
Law enforcement day 10 hr Obey the law 2
Rude azz people at Mazzeferros (Sep '12) 14 hr Ariel has din in ... 104
Hooters Opening Soon (Mar '15) 17 hr Excitef 32
Garment District 18 hr Safety is number one 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance