Why John Nash will no longer be on th...

Why John Nash will no longer be on the Council

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
For Real

Ithaca, NY

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Main reason, Joe Fusco picked him. He will be the fallout from Fusco's unpopularity.
KentStDiva

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 20, 2013
The reason he will remain is that that idiot that Brown appointed is reportedly running against him.
For Real

Ithaca, NY

#3 Apr 20, 2013
You can hide behind the screen name but u are obviously a fuscofly. How does it feel to not have a life?
For Real

Ithaca, NY

#4 Apr 20, 2013
By the way, I haven't seen any proof that Jim or anybody is running against goofball, but somebody damn sure should. He's a bobblehead for Fusco and a lot of people in the 6th ward are talking about it.
Concerned

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Apr 20, 2013
I am just curious as to why Brown fired him to start with. For someone who is holding elected office I believe the people have a right to know whom they are putting their trust in by electing him to office. Being appointed to the council in my opinion was a mistake without the people knowing the facts as to why he was let go to start with. If it was just a personality conflict with Brown then why would it be necessary to draw up a confidentiality agreement Doesn't anyone else find this odd? I do. I would like to know why it was necessary to let him go being that he was managing city fund was there something that would prevent him from holding office it the facts were known. I want to know before I vote for him, and why he got fired I think we have a right to know.
curious

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Concerned wrote:
I am just curious as to why Brown fired him to start with. For someone who is holding elected office I believe the people have a right to know whom they are putting their trust in by electing him to office. Being appointed to the council in my opinion was a mistake without the people knowing the facts as to why he was let go to start with. If it was just a personality conflict with Brown then why would it be necessary to draw up a confidentiality agreement Doesn't anyone else find this odd? I do. I would like to know why it was necessary to let him go being that he was managing city fund was there something that would prevent him from holding office it the facts were known. I want to know before I vote for him, and why he got fired I think we have a right to know.
Why don't you just ask him???
Curious George

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 20, 2013
I am curious as to why Brown ever appointed the person he did as PSC. A person holding that position should be a person competent and not lacking moral character , not like the looney toon whom he chose. No wonder why he isn't the mayor anymore.
Changing

Utica, NY

#8 Apr 20, 2013
The people in this city are changing.
The election in the sixth ward will not be won by walking with joke Griffo or Jim Brown.
The election will be won by convincing the people, one by one, door to door of your sincerity to do the job- not about finishing your state pension John, and not about redeeming your ego Jim Masucci.
People( voters) see through egos and manipulation.
Go ahead and try to fool them but today's voter has changed
Arthur

Ardsley, NY

#9 Apr 20, 2013
Changing wrote:
The people in this city are changing.
The election in the sixth ward will not be won by walking with joke Griffo or Jim Brown.
The election will be won by convincing the people, one by one, door to door of your sincerity to do the job- not about finishing your state pension John, and not about redeeming your ego Jim Masucci.
People( voters) see through egos and manipulation.
Go ahead and try to fool them but today's voter has changed
This is the most sensible post I have ever seen on Topix. What a concept!! Sensibility!! I would not vote for either of them.
Resident

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Apr 20, 2013
Curious George wrote:
I am curious as to why Brown ever appointed the person he did as PSC. A person holding that position should be a person competent and not lacking moral character , not like the looney toon whom he chose. No wonder why he isn't the mayor anymore.
Who says he did not appoint someone who was competent and of good moral character. Has anyone provided any proof other than third hand or made up stories by people who have an ax to grind with him. Many of these stories are all he/she said from the people on the Fusco train in an efffort to discredit Brown. So far no one has shown any physical evidence to say other wise. I knoow for a fact many of the stories are coming from cops that just didn't like him, and clonies trying to further their own interest.
Rome Voter

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says he did not appoint someone who was competent and of good moral character. Has anyone provided any proof other than third hand or made up stories by people who have an ax to grind with him. Many of these stories are all he/she said from the people on the Fusco train in an efffort to discredit Brown. So far no one has shown any physical evidence to say other wise. I knoow for a fact many of the stories are coming from cops that just didn't like him, and clonies trying to further their own interest.
What makes you think that it's " People with an axe to grind " NOBODY liked the guy , face the fact that he is NOT electable period.
Tell us

Wethersfield, CT

#13 Apr 20, 2013
Which cops are Fuscoflys?
Resident

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Rome Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that it's " People with an axe to grind " NOBODY liked the guy , face the fact that he is NOT electable period.
You could be right about not being electable. The reason not for the reasons you may think. People of Rome seen to only want to elect idiots to office. Point being Fusco is now mayor.
Policy Man

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Apr 21, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be right about not being electable. The reason not for the reasons you may think. People of Rome seen to only want to elect idiots to office. Point being Fusco is now mayor.
You are so right....look they voted for the previous idiot from Price Chopper into to office twice.
Private I

Ithaca, NY

#16 Apr 21, 2013
Tell us wrote:
Which cops are Fuscoflys?
Race, Bielby, Rood, K. James to start with....
Resident

Saranac Lake, NY

#17 Apr 21, 2013
Policy Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right....look they voted for the previous idiot from Price Chopper into to office twice.
Yea but that was before people went stupid. That Price Chopper is getting real old. The realiety of it is he was the best mayor with a no nonsense approach to resolving problems. Some people did not like the way he did things, but that was because he was not going to be used to further their own agenda's. The way people's viewed the way things were going with the ecomany the weak minded had to balme someone for their situation so they believed Fusco's crap. Now they see that Fusco was nothing more than a blowheat with big ideas drawn up on a coloring book. Now any reasonable person can see him for what he actually is. He is an uneducated lout collecting another pay check for doing nothing, and greasing the asses of the people who he owes for getting him in there. Is this what you want for our city or for our kids to grow up in? I don't. I was all for giving him the benifit of the doubt, but he has turned out to be a real disapointment. His ideas are half baked, and self serving for a select few who are pulling his strings behind the curtain. From what has transpired over the last year, you tell me one thing he has done to benifit the people of this community. Where are the jobs he promised, lower taxes, economic development? Has he done any of these things he said he was going to do? No he has done nothing but hire his buddies, misused CDBG money, and deverted grant money to better his own family, friends, and a few in East Rome for their own profit. I really hope can now see him for what he is, and all his bullshit. Putting Nash on the council was nothing more than a ploy to get what he wants, and to put the balance of the council in his pocket. Just like how he got his friends on the Board of Estimates and Contracts, Real Property Committee. He is, as far as I am concerned more corrupt than anyone I know, but apparently those of you on his gravey train can't or won't admit it. This city is going down the tubes, and any reasonable person will see it.
Resident 2

Ithaca, NY

#18 Apr 21, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea but that was before people went stupid. That Price Chopper is getting real old. The realiety of it is he was the best mayor with a no nonsense approach to resolving problems. Some people did not like the way he did things, but that was because he was not going to be used to further their own agenda's. The way people's viewed the way things were going with the ecomany the weak minded had to balme someone for their situation so they believed Fusco's crap. Now they see that Fusco was nothing more than a blowheat with big ideas drawn up on a coloring book. Now any reasonable person can see him for what he actually is. He is an uneducated lout collecting another pay check for doing nothing, and greasing the asses of the people who he owes for getting him in there. Is this what you want for our city or for our kids to grow up in? I don't. I was all for giving him the benifit of the doubt, but he has turned out to be a real disapointment. His ideas are half baked, and self serving for a select few who are pulling his strings behind the curtain. From what has transpired over the last year, you tell me one thing he has done to benifit the people of this community. Where are the jobs he promised, lower taxes, economic development? Has he done any of these things he said he was going to do? No he has done nothing but hire his buddies, misused CDBG money, and deverted grant money to better his own family, friends, and a few in East Rome for their own profit. I really hope can now see him for what he is, and all his bullshit. Putting Nash on the council was nothing more than a ploy to get what he wants, and to put the balance of the council in his pocket. Just like how he got his friends on the Board of Estimates and Contracts, Real Property Committee. He is, as far as I am concerned more corrupt than anyone I know, but apparently those of you on his gravey train can't or won't admit it. This city is going down the tubes, and any reasonable person will see it.
Very well said. That's the reason that Nash won't last. Unfortunately for him, he decided to crawl into Fusco's pocket. Lesson learned Johnny.
Obviously

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Apr 21, 2013
Resident 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said. That's the reason that Nash won't last. Unfortunately for him, he decided to crawl into Fusco's pocket. Lesson learned Johnny.
Quit talking to your sick puppet BrownClown , nobody cares your opinion means about the same as that stupid editorial. I wouldn't be surprised if your not the one who wrote it Jim. Quit you crying!
Resident

Saranac Lake, NY

#20 Apr 21, 2013
Obviously wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit talking to your sick puppet BrownClown , nobody cares your opinion means about the same as that stupid editorial. I wouldn't be surprised if your not the one who wrote it Jim. Quit you crying!
No he did not write it clonie. You are another Fuckonut that can't come to terms that Fusco is an idot, and all his jesters like you are just as stupid as he is.
telling you

Utica, NY

#21 Apr 22, 2013
nash will be on his way out like fusco will!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How about YOUR SKELETONS????? 7 min Stay fed up 4
Chris 10 min Attorney General 6
How to girls Pee in a cup 47 min Money 6
Female Factoid 57 min Money 2
Facebook sluts (Sep '11) 1 hr Fed up 25
Get a job SCUMMERS!!!!! 1 hr Fed up 1
Amanda Mariah alati aka amanda farda 2 hr Anonymous 25

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance