Mark Scheidelman rapes little boys in Holland Patent

Posted in the Rome Forum

Bubba

Boston, MA

#1 Nov 14, 2012
I am going to give him a rectal ramming when he gets in here.
Get ready to use a colostomy bag too Mark....I have a big one and I like to tear it up so you are mine now...
Ask Stephen DeProspero from DDSO!
Bad Ass M F

Boston, MA

#2 Nov 14, 2012
He gonna get some pain.
Castrate him and let the rest of the pervs know its coming to get them too
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Kinda like the ass-raping Mitt Romney got from Barack Hussein Obama when he lost. Because he's a loser.
Taketaketake

Rome, NY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Rommunist wrote:
Kinda like the ass-raping Mitt Romney got from Barack Hussein Obama when he lost. Because he's a loser.
I thought so. Freaking h0m0 running our country.
Stop Judging

Cortland, NY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
the Lord says judith not or you will be judged. mas law says innocent till proven guilty. Unless it was your child why are you commenting on something that has nothing to do with you. thats the problem with the world no one minds their own business as if they don't have problems of their own to deal with people like to look at others and defame them to make themselves feel better.
Really

Somerville, MA

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Why don't YOU stop judging then?
I guess we can take your advice because you are not using it right?
Hang Mark by a wire til he dies
gtw

Syracuse, NY

#8 Nov 15, 2012
I agree with "Stop Judging", all a bunch of losers who will never be anything and feel better seeing someone else fall! Your lives must be very empty to have such opinions about a case you know little about. It's trash like you guys that make the world a scary place, people like you are the problem!
gtw

Syracuse, NY

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Bubba wrote:
I am going to give him a rectal ramming when he gets in here.
Get ready to use a colostomy bag too Mark....I have a big one and I like to tear it up so you are mine now...
Ask Stephen DeProspero from DDSO!
So you like to brutally rape other guys, sounds like you are doing time for your own crimes, people who live in glass cells..... You certainly sound like a fine upstanding citizen people should listen too!
gtw

Syracuse, NY

#10 Nov 15, 2012
The charge was not "rape" you idiots, you are condemning a possibly innocent man whose life has already been ruined by this accusation. You are far more dangerous and criminal than those you accuse! Do you wear a white sheet & hood at night grand wizard?
Jerry Sandusky

Newton Center, MA

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Dats right you tell'm...Mark rubbed his leg to brush off a mosquito to prevent disease not his sexual desire geesh !
Dem guys love child molesters in prison...they are specially treated so c'mon wats da big deal a little hanky panky is ok ya know?
Rommunist

Cortland, NY

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Stop Judging wrote:
the Lord says judith not...
JUDITH not? ReallY? You sound like Mitt Romney at a meeting of the Loserville Loser's Club.(He lost, by the way.)
gtw

Syracuse, NY

#13 Nov 15, 2012
I wonder who the coward is that posted the "rapes little boys" line? Good thing it is anonymous or he/she would be going to jail for slander/libel. No one has used the term "rape" in the media, by the police nobody! This disgusting person is hiding behind a shield because they know it is not true. If I knew for a fact someone had raped anyone I would stand up in public and denounce them in person. It is easy to be tough and threatening when no one knows who you are! Pedophiles are disgusting and beneath contempt, and so is the person who posted this lie!
truth

Syracuse, NY

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Taketaketake wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought so. Freaking h0m0 running our country.
You sound like a KKK member, you are obviously ignorant and uneducated, as most bigots are, you can't even form a simple sentence or use proper grammar. It's white trash like you that make me sick!
Jerry Sandusky

Quincy, MA

#15 Nov 15, 2012
Sounds like GTW is s rapist too just like the child RAPIST MARK Scheidelman who is the coward.
So you rape kids at 7 years old too GTW? I bet you do.......
Bahahahaha
Mark will be raped in prison for years.maybe you can join him......
Martian Chronic

Utica, NY

#16 Nov 19, 2012
It will be interesting in this case to see what's stronger: the local DA's fascination with child sexual abuse or the power of Republican politicians who control almost everything in this county...
not on the up amd up

Utica, NY

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Stop Judging wrote:
the Lord says judith not or you will be judged. mas law says innocent till proven guilty. Unless it was your child why are you commenting on something that has nothing to do with you. thats the problem with the world no one minds their own business as if they don't have problems of their own to deal with people like to look at others and defame them to make themselves feel better.
And if you were in to minding your own business you wouldn't be reading a forum on a gossip site titled "Mark Scheidelman rapes little boys in Holland Patent." Everyone knows he's guilty, he's always been as queer as all hell. The people act like they're in shock...everyone saw thins coming. His house was like Neverland Rnch w/o the animals and train. Keep defending him, but he'll be going away for a long time.
truth

Syracuse, NY

#18 Nov 19, 2012
People who enjoy seeing others fall are usually low life losers who need to see others suffer to feel better. They know they are losers and always will be, pathetic creatures all!
Memorial Day 2013

New York, NY

#21 May 25, 2013
One Mark Scheidelman will never forget.
veterans day 2012

Rome, NY

#22 May 25, 2013
One the children will never forget.
In your face

Wilbraham, MA

#23 May 25, 2013
gtw wrote:
I wonder who the coward is that posted the "rapes little boys" line? Good thing it is anonymous or he/she would be going to jail for slander/libel. No one has used the term "rape" in the media, by the police nobody! This disgusting person is hiding behind a shield because they know it is not true. If I knew for a fact someone had raped anyone I would stand up in public and denounce them in person. It is easy to be tough and threatening when no one knows who you are! Pedophiles are disgusting and beneath contempt, and so is the person who posted this lie!
Well go tell the DA about it maybe she will let Mark go....Are you happy now? Do you rape kids too? Coward put your name so I can call CPS on your raping ass...are you Bill Potokzny?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to meet girls 5 min Good luck 5
El Chico restaurate 1 hr RUKIDDIN 8
public parasites ie police fire teachers u get it 3 hr no good people 4
what is the best bar in rome for food, drinks a... 4 hr Roman 19
W Dominick st 4 hr Old roman 1
Beach baes 7 hr Funbags 4
Mikey Riolo had to go to rehab (heroin) 7 hr ChugginJugs 13
Toughest Guy in rome (Apr '10) 7 hr TonyD13440 332
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:31 am PST