smdngsf

Hamilton, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2013
this dude got beat up by his x lady and turned her in like WTF lmao wow.
Lovegirls
#3 Apr 10, 2013
ur shocked by that y he pressed charges on danika russell when she beat his ass like four yrs ago
ajoox the b itch

Hamilton, NY

#4 Apr 10, 2013
A 22-year-old woman is accused of biting her boyfriend on the arm and whacking him in the head with an ash tray early Sunday morning.
Police said Amber Campanaro, of 115 Griffiss Drive, attacked her 26-year-old boyfriend in their apartment at 12:31 a.m.
Police said she bit him on the right forearm and struck him in the side of the head with a 3-foot-long metal ashtray.
Campanaro is charged with one count each of third-degree assault and second-degree harassment, police said.
She was arraigned in City Court and was sent to county jail in lieu of $500 cash bail or bond.
Campanaro is scheduled to reappear in court on April 15.
Lovegirls
#5 Apr 10, 2013
thats one big ass ashtray wow
Rico

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Heard he s getting a job at Denny's
Blah

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Apr 12, 2013
Dude beats women then cries to the police to save his ass. beat up coleen now amber. what idiot is next? His two baby mothers should have never been with his ass in the first place. They both hot!!!!!!!
posnslan

Ardsley, NY

#9 Apr 12, 2013
Blah wrote:
Dude beats women then cries to the police to save his ass. beat up coleen now amber. what idiot is next? His two baby mothers should have never been with his ass in the first place. They both hot!!!!!!!
And they get punished not him pathetic
dr suess

Hamilton, NY

#10 Apr 14, 2013
lol he got a ash whoopin !!!
lol

Great Barrington, MA

#11 Apr 21, 2013
People kill me coming on this site just to talk shit but never say it to any of the ppls faces they talking about. A bunch of screen gangstas. I guess that's how Rome ghetto gets down. That's What all of Rome is. He may be a dog but doesn't put hands on females. I have known him since he was 17 and I have never heard or seen him do that. The females should keep hands to self it Goes both ways
tax time

Rome, NY

#12 Jul 27, 2014
Hey PK, hows them herpes treating you lmfao. Heard him and amber got the clap. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
tax time

Rome, NY

#13 Jul 27, 2014
My boy timmy P said hi !!! He wants to know if amber will send him another nude phot lolol we know you dont mind sharing
Was perttnelly

Rome, NY

#14 Jul 28, 2014
Wasn't petnelly suppose to be in jail or he was to dirty to go
Sick

Rome, NY

#15 Jul 29, 2014
Paul is a pos he does beat women I've seen it myself he will never become anything but stay the scum he is. Now go get that job at Denny's bitch boy
Damn

Springfield, NJ

#16 Jul 29, 2014
Damn so im guessing. Petnelly has herpes. The whole Rome is goin to get it from these trash buckets
Beware

Rome, NY

#19 Oct 8, 2014
*******WARNING***WARNING***WAR NING***WARNING***WARNING***WAR NING***WARNING*******

Amber campanaro. Infested.

Paul core. Infested

Todd Baker. Infested.

Timmy P. Infested.

Now I heard paul is having a baby with some scum chick and another with some rican. Watch out everyone its spreading fast!
Sick

Rome, NY

#20 Oct 8, 2014
Lmao not suprised at all!!! Nasty nasty
are you serious

Rome, NY

#21 Oct 9, 2014
This city is a hot mess.
BITE

Hilton Head Island, SC

#22 Oct 9, 2014
He was wit Chelsea to now she probably got that sh*t
man o man

Rome, NY

#24 Oct 9, 2014
Yup shes loaded. plus he has a kid on the way with ashly and crystal lol. The guys got a lot goin on all in the wrong ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No More woman working! 27 min god bless 16
Allahu akbar 1 hr Come get some 6
I HATE ]\[IQQERS and if you don't..... 2 hr Im Rick James Bio... 3
DDSO Protest Where was Brindisi? 6 hr Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 17
Christian Jesus false idol/anti-christa 7 hr Dominick 2
What does it take to be evicted from Park Drive... 9 hr Yup 6
Ronnie Adsit 12 hr Thot 43

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance