holy charges batman
Posted in the Rome Forum
#1 Jul 29, 2013
- violation of speed not reasonable or prudent
- violation of speeding in a speed zone
- violation of failure to keep right
- violation of failure to comply with a lawful order of a police officer
- a violation of making an improper u-turn
- a violation of driving into the shoulder of a limited access highway
- a violation of leaving the scene of a property damage accident
- a violation of consumption of an alchoholic beverage on a motor vehicle
- a violation of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle
- an unclassified misdemeanor of aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the 3rd degree
- an unclassified misdemeanor of reckless driving
- an unclassified misdemeanor of DWI
- an unclassified misdemeanor of operating a motor vehicle with a .08% BAC or more
- a Class A misdemeanor of unlawfully fleeing a police officer in a motor vehichle in the 3rd degree
- a Class A misdemeanor of criminal mischief in the 4th degree
- a Class A misdemeanor of resisting arrest
- a Class D felony of reckless endangerment in the 1st degree
#2 Jul 29, 2013
#3 Jul 29, 2013
Wow, 17 tickets, I'm thinking this person should go buy a lottery ticket, cuz he/she hit the jackpot !
I'm wondering if that is the most tickets written ever ?
#4 Jul 29, 2013
BOONVILLE, N.Y.(WKTV)- A Fulton County man faces 17 charges following a chase that started in the Village of Boonville and ended in Lewis County.
Boonville Police Officers Matthew Hoffman and Thomas Cook attempted to pull over a speeding motorist on Post Street when they say the driver refused to pull over and continued driving down State Route 12D. Officials say the driver, identified as Kevin Myers, 29, of Johnstown then pulled a U-turn on 12D and started heading South.
Officers say at one point during the pursuit, Myers slowed and started to pull over to the side of the road but when the patrol car surrounded the vehicle Myers took off again, striking the Boonville Patrol Car in the process, causing minor damage.
Add your comments below
|who is christy casler||1 hr||Hawk480||7|
|What happened to Officer Keller, where did she ...||1 hr||Migli||4|
|whos taking dr kirks clients ? (Oct '12)||1 hr||I know||10|
|Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme to settle in Marcy (Sep '09)||2 hr||N-Allison||39|
|Rome woman accused of heroin possession||3 hr||haa||10|
|The back nine restaurant & sports bar||3 hr||whatsgoingon||291|
|biggest liars and spoiled brats under 20 in rome||3 hr||special Ed||4|
Find what you want!
Search Rome Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC