Were's a good place to get a tattoo?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Great work

United States

#64 Jan 31, 2012
Alchemy of ink in Camden! Real nice ppl and vary clean! Located on 40 main street
fk oughta here

East Haven, CT

#65 Jan 31, 2012
jekwilliamson3 wrote:
Boonville Gorge Tattoo. Bruce is wonderful!!! And he cuts you a great deal. And whoever said he's "scum" is a piece of shit and if you'd ever like to debate that tell me...
Bruce is a Corrections Officer and does tattoos at night so tell me what about his is "scum"?
He also married my husband and I at Pixley Falls!
look at his place yeah would think a co would have a better place dump I wouldn't get tattooed on his house my god real artists work In Real shops
new girl

Syracuse, NY

#67 Jul 8, 2013
hi...um glen Rudd is really good at giving tattoos and also piercings. I am only 16 and he just did my belly button. He is really good so don't judge him as a person if he gives good tattoos that's all that matters I highly recommend him
This is easy

Brooklyn, NY

#68 Jul 8, 2013
Glenn Rudd then Jim Bristol, anyone else in Rome your asking for trash talkers about how good they are WHEN THEY ARE NOT! End of discussion I wont even bring u other's name's or business', they are not even worth mentioning.
Just Looking

Cortland, NY

#69 Jul 8, 2013
Tattoos are ugly and for trailer trash and followers of the latest stupid trends. An employer should make a employee cover those ugly, unclassy, discusting thing. Why anyone would want to markup their body like that is beyond me. So tasteless!
ASSAULTED NUTS

Utica, NY

#71 Jul 10, 2013
on your butthole
SALTYNUTS BF

Geneva, NY

#72 Jul 11, 2013
My BF SALTYNUTS hhas a Tattoo of a pink Rose on his little peepee..it looks soooo nice!
Hey Nosey

Holyoke, MA

#73 Jul 11, 2013
Just Looking wrote:
Tattoos are ugly and for trailer trash and followers of the latest stupid trends. An employer should make a employee cover those ugly, unclassy, discusting thing. Why anyone would want to markup their body like that is beyond me. So tasteless!
I think your generalization and nasty attitude is even more disgusting.
Opinions

Dover, DE

#74 Jul 11, 2013
Hey Nosey wrote:
<quoted text>
i AGREE 100 PERCENT!
Just Looking

Minoa, NY

#75 Jul 11, 2013
Hey Nosey wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so, but I would hate to see those with those ugly markings when they are older and their skin is sagging. Tattoos are not attractive - they look trashy.
ask the felons

Brooklyn, NY

#76 Jul 11, 2013
ask the felons who tattoo...
Really

Morrisville, NY

#77 Jul 12, 2013
Just Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so, but I would hate to see those with those ugly markings when they are older and their skin is sagging. Tattoos are not attractive - they look trashy.
You will be old and ugly anyway, what's the difference if its decorated?
Just Looking

Cortland, NY

#78 Jul 12, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You will be old and ugly anyway, what's the difference if its decorated?
No, I take good care of myself; don't smoke, glass of wine only occasionally, work out daily, eat healthy, and avoid excessive sun. No tattoos for me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputy John Cusack, Rome NY 7 min Really 5
Why are all the Amber Seaton post deleted ? 8 min Really 5
Mayor does not shop rome 10 min Really 33
Amber on gore road , worked at dennys , red dod... 8 hr Whowantstoknow 5
Adam plato (Jun '16) 10 hr Your a puss 38
Sharice whaley 10 hr Rome Mayor 6
The New Era of Rome Sex Work 10 hr Trade me 7
swavely quits 12 hr Not you 26

Rome Jobs

More from around the web