Vernon Septic - Rick Fedor

Vernon Septic - Rick Fedor

Posted in the Rome Forum

Phil

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2010
Anyone had him do a clean-out for you? Recommendations?
paul

Whitesboro, NY

#3 Jun 3, 2010
i did'nt like him would never hire him again call mac contracting they where very nice and did excellent job for me

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 5, 2010
paul wrote:
i did'nt like him would never hire him again call mac contracting they where very nice and did excellent job for me
Mac Contracting??? They SUCK!
paul

Whitesboro, NY

#5 Jun 6, 2010
did very good by me dont know who your talking about
yup

Champlain, NY

#6 Jun 12, 2010
Phil wrote:
Anyone had him do a clean-out for you? Recommendations?
lmfao.you mean lil d!ck rick?a friend of mine went out with him for a few months.said it was about 3 inches long.HARD.extremely boring in bed.lol. anyways,he did my septic and i had to have it done again not even a year later.com e to find out,that happens alot with him.he doesnt pump it all out so you have to call him again.i guess if he cant [email protected] you one way.....lmfao
verrnon girl

New Hartford, NY

#7 May 19, 2013
Come on. Rick is a good guy and does excellent work. Also, I can say he does NOT have a small dick at all..however is too traditional in bed. We are still friends..just not that way.
boxers

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 May 19, 2013
Are you talking about Tammy C ex-husband?
verrnon girl

New Hartford, NY

#9 May 19, 2013
boxers wrote:
Are you talking about Tammy C ex-husband?
Yes
Go elsewhere

Watertown, NY

#10 May 27, 2013
I have used his septic services in the past. He does not empty the septic. He will ask you to pay cash so he can give you a discount but its to avoid claiming it and then he don't empty your septic and will have to pay the same as you would anywhere else. But don't call drain masters either. They make your appt and then don't show and have attitude when you call them.
just call me k

Utica, NY

#11 May 28, 2013
he ever ask to 'borow'$$$ from u? if u meet him at casino he will
call in

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 28, 2013
Call in the biggest theives. Eggan has it going on with DEC to grab all the cleanups and move the same polluted dirt from job to job.Tellem scott how much kickback there is in cleaning sh#t
lmao

Brooklyn, NY

#13 May 29, 2013
verrnon girl wrote:
Come on. Rick is a good guy and does excellent work. Also, I can say he does NOT have a small dick at all..however is too traditional in bed. We are still friends..just not that way.
You say he is too traditional in bed and YUP says he is extremely boring in bed. When it comes to sex, that's pretty much the same thing. Therefore, I will believe YUP when she says he has a little peepee. You're not still sleeping with him cause he's boring in bed, huh?
she bought him

Utica, NY

#16 May 29, 2013
he's shacked up with some broad from the phone co.
mariya

New Hartford, NY

#17 Jun 1, 2013
she bought him wrote:
he's shacked up with some broad from the phone co.
Moron..he lives w his mother
Rachel

Roslindale, MA

#18 Jul 22, 2013
He came and pumped my septic tank I thought he was pleasant and reasonable. That is all
Lena

Utica, NY

#19 Jul 22, 2013
Rachel wrote:
He came and pumped my septic tank I thought he was pleasant and reasonable. That is all
was his sis barb with him? she is too old to do that stuff.she belongs in the kichen with the mom
donny

New Hartford, NY

#20 Jul 23, 2013
U guys are awful. The fedor family are good and hardworking people.
donny

Saranac Lake, NY

#21 Jul 23, 2013
verrnon girl wrote:
Come on. Rick is a good guy and does excellent work. Also, I can say he does NOT have a small dick at all..however is too traditional in bed. We are still friends..just not that way.
Didn't his ex leave him for a black guy.
donny

New Hartford, NY

#22 Jul 23, 2013
donny wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't his ex leave him for a black guy.
Don't know and don't care. Stop using MY name.
donny

Saranac Lake, NY

#23 Jul 23, 2013
I sucked Peter's balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Do You Want Developed At Woodhaven And Wri... 1 min Sarah 2nd Grade 16
Scumbags 6 min Grifters 8
Has anyone else out there tonight seen a possib... 1 hr toot toot 8
iF FUSCO HAS THE REVERE BUILDINGS DEMOLISHED I ... (May '14) 1 hr callmeMr 11
Rome Drugs dealers 1 hr Toothache 5
Jaime Dougherty & Ashley Bird 5 hr rome resident 10
All Creatures Boarding and Grooming (Mar '11) 6 hr Unpayed 34
Who is the biggest [email protected] in Rome? (Sep '13) 10 hr General Lee 71

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages