Craigslist Filled With Scammersand Junk

Craigslist Filled With Scammersand Junk

Posted in the Rome Forum

JunkSellers

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 14, 2013
I use to deal with a lot of people on Craigslist, I don't anymore, and take my advice people, you should not either! Most of the stuff on their is junk, it's a bunch of people trying to sell their broken stuff! In the past 6months alone I met with half a dozen people in which all their stuff was junk and didn't work right but they swore up and down it works. Over the past few years it's got worse. A bunch of scammers trying to hustle their broken stuff to people. Their should be a law against this kind of behavior of intentionally ripping people off.

I haven't been ripped off yet from those people but in every occurrence they tried to. I have not found one good person selling something they did not lie about saying everything worked or it worked right when in fact it didn't. From amps to snow blowers to boats to speakers, and many other things, every single time they said it was good and nothing was wrong with it when in fact there was something wrong or if worked at all.

Take my advice, don't deal with these people on craigslist, they are from all walks of life and some I thought you could trust and still had same outcome: out to rob you of your money to sell you junk that don't work right, or at all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Smith arrested again ! (Mar '14) 1 hr Citizen xyz 15
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 1 hr Forgive and forget 35
Richard Kirk 3 hr Lol 4
Catfishing spots 5 hr Crusaderer 21
Who is the best cop in Rome? (Nov '10) 11 hr Damn 99
Amanda Mariah alati aka amanda farda 11 hr Scabies queen haha 19
Michael Widrig Jr., 34, is 12 hr toof fairy 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance