Veronica Donahue - pretending to be a...

Veronica Donahue - pretending to be an attorney

Posted in the Rome Forum

Ms Information

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 10, 2013
If she told you she was an this article!

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2013
I just think she's Hot
Mr E

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2013
How is she not an attorney yet? She's supposedly been in law school for about 10 years now. How long does a law degree take?
Mr E Victim

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Yes of course, she has told EVERYONE her ventures in law school. She even came up with a good one when she said Albany Law felt bad for her being unable to complete law school so they gave her an entirely different degree. She was going to head out to another law school and study patent law. She has been to Europe, studied in Illinois and been all over at the age of what 35? Problem is, she has been in three spots...her Cerebrum, Cerebellum and Medulla. Never escaped her own mind. She needs to be institutionalized. She is delusional.

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2013
I still think she's a nice person and hot. And I saw the pictures she took when she was out of the country so I really thought she went there.
Mr E

United States

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Wow, she went out of the country to study law, and you saw pictures of her out of the country. That's great. She's still not a lawyer! You think she's nice. Ok, but something isn't right here. It doesn't take 10 years to become a lawyer. You would think in those 10 years she would have had at least one class on not impersonating a lawyer!
Mr E Victim

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 11, 2013
So glad someone thinks she is pretty. Unfortunately her fine looks, which beauty is in the eye of the beholder, doesn't make one a lawyer. You saw pictures of her out of the country? Really? You sound about as naive as her victims. Pictures don't confirm or constitute that one has been out of the country. That is funny! While she is in the clinker maybe she can tell people she is in Africa for six months. She can take some pictures of her and the inmates up against a tapestry and there you have it...her validation that she has been out of the country for Craig to confirm....
come on fusco get busy

Rome, NY

#8 Jan 12, 2013
not important
Shocked and Surprised

Tirana, Albania

#9 Jun 3, 2013
She really was out of the country. I met her in Europe. I have photos of her with me in Europe.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 5, 2013
The bottom line is she is a fraud in all aspects of her life. Albany law school ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest pot heads 29 min Phil 3
Who are the sleaziest bartenders in Rome? 34 min Gange 11
turning stone eliminates 2500 jobs 1 hr meme 8
Amber hale makes her way to Rome now (Jan '14) 1 hr MENTAL DX 13
I think fusco is queer wiyth mike giardino..m... (Jul '14) 1 hr oooo 3
Shooting in Rome, Infant Dead 1 hr true 16
Planet Fitness 1 hr wondering 3
Rfa hockey players arrested post deleted 2 hr Think Think Think 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance