Eric Sochia an The Goon Squad

Posted in the Rome Forum

RocketMan

Cortland, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Anyone no of wat became of that fight that happend there at bloomfeild, any arests? I live by laroma an was walking by wen it all happend I saw evrything but it was dark s i didnt see who they were at first, when cops showed up I left cause I din no if anyone was getting arrested. I though a guy was getting jumped there were 3 ppl on 1 person, not sure who the 2 grls were but I did reconize Eric Sochia.. then I seen it was a girl they were jumpin.. Must say she did pretty dam good for herslf with that many ppl on her. Don no who the other guy was that fought eric, heard it was the girls boyfreind. I walked by again to day an asked wat happend exactly if the cops arested any body, they said the girl is fine, no marks at all but the other girls have marks an eric is messed up really bad. but they didn arest anyone that night..I seen the girl got punched in the face by the 2 girls and eric the 2 girls were tryin to get her down, The gril compared to these 2 hefty girls was a lot smallwr an she still wouldnt go down, then i seen eric grabbe her an all 3 got her down then the girls boyfriend threw eric off her an pushed the other two girls off his girlfriend cause all 3 were on te girl then some lady grabbed one of the girls an I see this big girl sittin on the girl they all jumped, the girl on the ground was was poundin the bloody hell out of the girl sittin on her, the big girl tries to grab her hands so she cant hit her an then the big girl grabs this girls hair an pull her head down so she couldnt reach her face, another lady came over an had to pry the girls hair out of the big girls hands.. while that was all goin on eric suckerpunched the girls boyfriend, next thing I no that eric kid got beat up pretty bad by the guy. there were a lot of ppl tryin to break it up an got the girls boyfriend away from eric but the guy kept getting away from evry one an beat eric some more but Not fer nothin if that was my sister, or ol lady getting jumped by a guy Id be right over ther beatin someon to a pulp. only scumbags hit on woman. I jus wanna know if that scumbag got arested at least for hiting that girl? or if anyone is getting arested 3 on 1 isn't fair an when there is a guy in on it its really not a fair one there. id be ashamd of myself if I were thrm. I felt bad but i seen the girl the next day, the person I talked to pointed her out its amasing she don't have any marks, either shes made of steel or they hit like chickens. but still somethin should be done an I wanna see if anything has been done cause that kid belongs in jail if u ask me.. one thin I hate is women beaters. Or ppl who fight one person in a group.. bunch of goons if u ask me.. Get the scums off the streets!!
wow weeee

Hampton, VA

#2 Jul 22, 2013
You really need to go back to 1st grade & learn how to spell!what are you about 6 years old or just a complete moron ....Rome teacher should be proud that they taught you!
wow weeee

Hampton, VA

#3 Jul 22, 2013
maybe it was TonyD fighting the girl...he hasn't been arrested for it in over a week...lol...
bestie

New York, NY

#4 Jul 22, 2013
Rocketman thats what the police are looking for...a witness. You should come forward and tell the police exactly what you wrote.
really

Smithfield, RI

#6 Jul 22, 2013
wow weeee wrote:
maybe it was TonyD fighting the girl...he hasn't been arrested for it in over a week...lol...
Hi Sarah!
Bruce Little

New York, NY

#7 Jul 22, 2013
RocketMan wrote:
Anyone no of wat became of that fight that happend there at bloomfeild, any arests? I live by laroma an was walking by wen it all happend I saw evrything but it was dark s i didnt see who they were at first, when cops showed up I left cause I din no if anyone was getting arrested. I though a guy was getting jumped there were 3 ppl on 1 person, not sure who the 2 grls were but I did reconize Eric Sochia.. then I seen it was a girl they were jumpin.. Must say she did pretty dam good for herslf with that many ppl on her. Don no who the other guy was that fought eric, heard it was the girls boyfreind. I walked by again to day an asked wat happend exactly if the cops arested any body, they said the girl is fine, no marks at all but the other girls have marks an eric is messed up really bad. but they didn arest anyone that night..I seen the girl got punched in the face by the 2 girls and eric the 2 girls were tryin to get her down, The gril compared to these 2 hefty girls was a lot smallwr an she still wouldnt go down, then i seen eric grabbe her an all 3 got her down then the girls boyfriend threw eric off her an pushed the other two girls off his girlfriend cause all 3 were on te girl then some lady grabbed one of the girls an I see this big girl sittin on the girl they all jumped, the girl on the ground was was poundin the bloody hell out of the girl sittin on her, the big girl tries to grab her hands so she cant hit her an then the big girl grabs this girls hair an pull her head down so she couldnt reach her face, another lady came over an had to pry the girls hair out of the big girls hands.. while that was all goin on eric suckerpunched the girls boyfriend, next thing I no that eric kid got beat up pretty bad by the guy. there were a lot of ppl tryin to break it up an got the girls boyfriend away from eric but the guy kept getting away from evry one an beat eric some more but Not fer nothin if that was my sister, or ol lady getting jumped by a guy Id be right over ther beatin someon to a pulp. only scumbags hit on woman. I jus wanna know if that scumbag got arested at least for hiting that girl? or if anyone is getting arested 3 on 1 isn't fair an when there is a guy in on it its really not a fair one there. id be ashamd of myself if I were thrm. I felt bad but i seen the girl the next day, the person I talked to pointed her out its amasing she don't have any marks, either shes made of steel or they hit like chickens. but still somethin should be done an I wanna see if anything has been done cause that kid belongs in jail if u ask me.. one thin I hate is women beaters. Or ppl who fight one person in a group.. bunch of goons if u ask me.. Get the scums off the streets!!
Please go back to school or G.E.D. class even if this was meant as a joke. Wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bucky's 4 min dumbass 5
Domingo perice jailed for RAPE (Jul '12) 22 min Wrong 22
derek clute duchebag? 36 min Bitcheswilllearn 2
Who's the biggest creeper? 1 hr Like 3
whats your best sex postion and why? 1 hr doggy daddy 6358 17
Patrick Heating SUCKS 5 hr Farmboy 7
13 pines 5 hr yup 9
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web