Chrissy Poo Hildenbrandt

Chrissy Poo Hildenbrandt

Posted in the Rome Forum

HAHAHA

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 2, 2013
What a douche bag LOSER! This guy is always getting arrested for beating up a girl! Watch how many family members of his come on here and defend him! Its funny how he keeps getting arrested for the same shit but its never his fault! I think he keeps getting arrested because he really likes men! I mean for real, think about it he beats women... Why? Because he does not like women and he knows he can go to jail and be surrounded by men! LMAO
sad

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jun 3, 2013
Dirty scrum. All of them. Wish nothing but the worse in life.
Sarah

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2013
So no i will not defend him,he is in the wrong most the time. I dont go for beating on women... He hits women gets arrested so true but he beats guys to.. Whats ur excuse now??????? I believe thas why he went back to jail for awhile... So any how whats this your bussiness. U want to worry about everybody eles bussiness. I bet you are on here plenty of times because you dont live normal.... Instead of you wanted to be a soap opera cordinnator, sit on your couch.and watch it.. So back track your post and write about the good u do in ur life. Thats if u can!!!!! Best wishes....
cuzin eddie

AOL

#4 Oct 28, 2013
pure skum!! look whos talking shit, the comp cheat, pill head, child abuseing,welfare cheating,mommy dearest!!. tell everybody how you stole the landlords tools. you need a little womens prison action and its coming! every body knows your name Ho!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catfishing spots 27 min 1980ttts 6
Ivy heh 28 min wow 9
Rome man stole $30,000 from Rome Base Cal Ripke... 1 hr Wondering76 1
rya 1 hr RYA 1
Richard Kirk 1 hr Tom 1
Thomas st Rome ny 3 hr Hilarious 25
Katy tituska 3 hr Hush 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance