Just wondering

Canastota, NY

#1 May 4, 2014
Is anybody out there? My first topix. Not sure what to say.

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#2 May 4, 2014
What's on your mind?
Just Wondering

Canastota, NY

#3 May 4, 2014
frankcor wrote:
What's on your mind?
What's on my mind is I voted for Obama twice and feel embarrassed and hoodwinked. My friends have disowned me and I now know he lies and lies and lies. He's corrupt and I voted for him twice. Very depressing. When my friends supported his opponents I laughed at them and told him they hated poor people, were racists bigots, and wanted to destroy the US economy. After five plus years of Obama I realize Obama is the racist bigot and is destroying jobs along with the middle class. And I voted for him twice. I feel responsible for exposing the country to such trash.
Grumpy68

Concord, NC

#4 May 4, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
What's on my mind is I voted for Obama twice and feel embarrassed and hoodwinked. My friends have disowned me and I now know he lies and lies and lies. He's corrupt and I voted for him twice. Very depressing. When my friends supported his opponents I laughed at them and told him they hated poor people, were racists bigots, and wanted to destroy the US economy. After five plus years of Obama I realize Obama is the racist bigot and is destroying jobs along with the middle class. And I voted for him twice. I feel responsible for exposing the country to such trash.
you sound like you are crying for someone to talk to you asswiper! Get a life!!

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#5 May 4, 2014
You have an opportunity every 4 years to vote for whomever you think can do the best for your nation.

Vote Freedom
Vote Libertarian
oh yea

Chittenango, NY

#6 May 4, 2014
U might as well take ur $hit off FACEBOOK then cuz NOBODY likes a coon lover.Not alone,a 2x coon lover.
Hahaha

Clinton, NY

#7 May 4, 2014
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text> you sound like you are crying for someone to talk to you asswiper! Get a life!!
You are so stupid. Just wondering is used all the time by people who want to say that they are "just wondering" about something. Grumpy68 never would have voted for Obama. Not once and certainly not twice. In fact I happen to know that she doesn't vote at all. Get a life and leave her alone. She hasn't been on here in a long time.
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#9 May 5, 2014
Obama is the last president
djshgfhdjgo

Syracuse, NY

#10 May 5, 2014
dgbthe
beans tostada

Cantonment, FL

#11 May 5, 2014
I hope NOT, boss.
Beans Burritto wrote:
Obama is the last president
Whether it's tyrannical despotism, or Martial Law, I certainly HOPE not!!
Grumpy68

Mooresville, NC

#12 May 5, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>You are so stupid. Just wondering is used all the time by people who want to say that they are "just wondering" about something. Grumpy68 never would have voted for Obama. Not once and certainly not twice. In fact I happen to know that she doesn't vote at all. Get a life and leave her alone. She hasn't been on here in a long time.
your full of shit! Your her or one of her scummy friends. Stop wiping asses and start voting you asswiper!
dumbass

Clinton, NY

#14 May 5, 2014
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text> your full of shit! Your her or one of her scummy friends. Stop wiping asses and start voting you asswiper!
Everyone died,she is now looking for new asses to wipe. I hear you are the biggest one. Are you available?
Grumpy68

Concord, NC

#16 May 5, 2014
dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone died,she is now looking for new asses to wipe. I hear you are the biggest one. Are you available?
I am available between the hours of 3pm-6:30pm Monday through Friday for my asswiping. Although my ass is not very large, I'm sure she will have the same amount of enjoyment she gets out of the larger asses.
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#17 May 8, 2014
what mind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome's Next Mayor 3 hr Duh 242
heroin still a problem? 4 hr citizen 7
Electric wheelchair riders.. 6 hr drivers 13
Price Chopper produce is rotten (Jun '14) 6 hr NY John 48
Delayed Entry program 6 hr goingtojail 20
Rome mayor 7 hr remington 15
Family Court Abuse 10 hr Not Fair 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages