Remmington Expands In Alabama
love

Hamilton, NY

#21 Feb 19, 2014
Lick the poll gun nutz wrote:
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s approval rating among voters statewide remains high at 63%, according to the results of a Quinnipiac University poll due to be published Thursday.Voters gave Mr. Cuomo, a Democrat facing re-election this year, virtually the same marks on his job as governor as they did in November, when 62% approved of his performance, according to the poll. In New York City, Thursday’s poll found, Mr. Cuomo’s approval rating was 72%, while upstate it was 55%. In hypothetical match-ups against potential Republican gubernatorial candidates, Mr. Cuomo emerged with easy victories. Against Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino, Mr. Cuomo wins 58% to 24%, while against Donald Trump, the governor wins 63% to 26%, the poll found.
so you needle dicked douche nozzles might be well advised to pack up your trailers and head to bammy. outside of the improvement nobody 'round here will know the difference!
Your just the type of person that needs a little time in prison,the hood or in third world country to get a reality check.I will say, your quite the stat person, just pull those out when things get tough.
I have a dream

United States

#22 Feb 19, 2014
NYC falls in the ocean and upstate is freed.
LIck the poll gun nutz

Syracuse, NY

#23 Feb 19, 2014
love wrote:
<quoted text> Your just the type of person that needs a little time in prison,the hood or in third world country to get a reality check.I will say, your quite the stat person, just pull those out when things get tough.
and what would be my crime? you're a cluless pile of sh!t like most bags of douche vinegar here. i supplied you with some facts that you just can't handle but they're facts nonetheless. or do you think cuomo will NOT get re-elected? say so. give me a belly laugh. he's so far up in the polling that he'd have to go the way of toronto mayor "crack smoking rob ford" to lose the governorship next election. as for remmington THEY'RE NOT LEAVING! can't you fkn idiots read??? THEY'RE NOT LEAVING! they're EXPANDING elsewhere. why is that so hard for you to understand? and you ignore the very reason why their business has been so muvuggin stellar that they need to expand. the NRA and morons like you see here created this false sense of urgency that everyone needs to stockpile weapons and ammo. now they can't keep up so they're EXPANDING, NOT MOVING, NOT FIRING ANYONE HERE, NOT CLOSING DOWN. those are FACTS FROM REMMINGTON, your almighty favorite weapons maker. or do you think your heros are lying to you? go buy some more guns and ammo you frkn dipshizzles! i appreciate your sales tax contributions! it's a free country contrary to your paranoia. go ahead blow your paychex on bullets. yay for you!
mentalist

Hamilton, NY

#24 Feb 19, 2014
LIck the poll gun nutz wrote:
<quoted text>and what would be my crime? you're a cluless pile of sh!t like most bags of douche vinegar here. i supplied you with some facts that you just can't handle but they're facts nonetheless. or do you think cuomo will NOT get re-elected? say so. give me a belly laugh. he's so far up in the polling that he'd have to go the way of toronto mayor "crack smoking rob ford" to lose the governorship next election. as for remmington THEY'RE NOT LEAVING! can't you fkn idiots read??? THEY'RE NOT LEAVING! they're EXPANDING elsewhere. why is that so hard for you to understand? and you ignore the very reason why their business has been so muvuggin stellar that they need to expand. the NRA and morons like you see here created this false sense of urgency that everyone needs to stockpile weapons and ammo. now they can't keep up so they're EXPANDING, NOT MOVING, NOT FIRING ANYONE HERE, NOT CLOSING DOWN. those are FACTS FROM REMMINGTON, your almighty favorite weapons maker. or do you think your heros are lying to you? go buy some more guns and ammo you frkn dipshizzles! i appreciate your sales tax contributions! it's a free country contrary to your paranoia. go ahead blow your paychex on bullets. yay for you!
Hit that nerve ! Call the help line and get back on your meds,and wipe the froth from mouth. Oh by the way your crime is your breathing with that attitude, you are best argument I seen for forced sterilization hands down.
LOL

United States

#25 Feb 19, 2014
Mentalist shots and SCORES, for the win.
Funny fighting with anonymous posters
LIck the poll gun nutz

Syracuse, NY

#26 Feb 19, 2014
mentalist wrote:
<quoted text>Hit that nerve ! Call the help line and get back on your meds,and wipe the froth from mouth. Oh by the way your crime is your breathing with that attitude, you are best argument I seen for forced sterilization hands down.
no mental case, you don't have the capacity to evoke anything but my facetious replies. i simply have little patience for mental midgets such as yourself or your likes. sure i don't hesitate to call an obvious spade (or idiot) a spade so you're in way over your IQ umkay? now if you'd actually like to argue any FACTS i've supplied here have at it ....i thought not.
More Booze and Ammo

Cantonment, FL

#27 Feb 19, 2014
Naw.
<quoted text>coon hunter ay?
They're greasier than opossums & squirrels are easier to hit.
menalist

Hamilton, NY

#28 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text> no mental case, you don't have the capacity to evoke anything but my facetious replies. i simply have little patience for mental midgets such as yourself or your likes. sure i don't hesitate to call an obvious spade (or idiot) a spade so you're in way over your IQ umkay? now if you'd actually like to argue any FACTS i've supplied here have at it ....i thought not.
Let argue, your so funny. You have been officially post whipped not pistol whipped. Now check your Obama watch and Kuomo manual for instructions on on what and when to blather again . First would you change your handle its makes me feel like a a gay guy is trying slap me or scratch my eyes out.
score keeper

Hamilton, NY

#29 Feb 20, 2014
Lick the poll nutz //// give up the mentalist is out classing you. He has won the gold and your on the slow boat home.
LIck the poll gun nutz

Syracuse, NY

#30 Feb 20, 2014
still not a single coherent argument in regards to the facts. kinda like ol' saddam hussein claiming victory from his underground dirt hole. yeah you worms win. yeah right. LOL
Lick DeezNutz pollboy

Cantonment, FL

#31 Feb 20, 2014
No one NEEDs to respond to your BullShit.

Hope you got a baseball bat or something when the Home Invaders break down your door.
mentalist

Hamilton, NY

#32 Feb 20, 2014
still not a single coherent argument in regards to the facts. kinda like ol' saddam hussein claiming victory from his underground dirt hole. yeah you worms win. yeah right. LOL
So I win?????????? Its 3 strikes and your outta here!!!!!!!!!!
Lick the poll gun nutz

Syracuse, NY

#33 Feb 20, 2014
Lick DeezNutz pollboy wrote:
No one NEEDs to respond to your BullShit.
Hope you got a baseball bat or something when the Home Invaders break down your door.
no, no one "needs" to respond because clearly they CAN'T! hell we can all hurl insults back & forth. i'm not above that....but to make a coherent argument, that's obviously not something the clueless dolts here have within their limited grasp. so who will be governor of NYS come next election? answers? predictions? anyone? anyone? Bueller?...and the "invaders" are a-comin' to break down my door? LOL how sad for those who waste their lives living in self imposed fear and paranoia, sitting up at night, peering out the window, clutching the fake dick in one hand and the tiny one in the other, terrified that the big bad boogie men are a-comin' to take their dix.
Honk on Bobo

Cantonment, FL

#34 Feb 20, 2014
Oh, and you're NOT living in a fantasy world?
<quoted text> no, no one "needs" to respond because clearly they CAN'T! hell we can all hurl insults back & forth. i'm not above that....but to make a coherent argument, that's obviously not something the clueless dolts here have within their limited grasp. so who will be governor of NYS come next election? answers? predictions? anyone? anyone? Bueller?...and the "invaders" are a-comin' to break down my door? LOL how sad for those who waste their lives living in self imposed fear and paranoia, sitting up at night, peering out the window, clutching the fake dick in one hand and the tiny one in the other, terrified that the big bad boogie men are a-comin' to take their dix.
That last riff is so lame, so tired, so bullshit you ought to be able to grow a nice crop of whogivesafuck. Man, I'm so glad I'm 1,300+ miles away from a place where some people think you owe it everyone else to be defenseless & dependent upon a corrupt law enforcement establishment.
Honk on Bobo

Cantonment, FL

#35 Feb 20, 2014
oh, BTW?

Honk

On

Bobo
Lick the poll gun nutz

Syracuse, NY

#36 Feb 20, 2014
Honk on Bobo wrote:
Oh, and you're NOT living in a fantasy world?<quoted text>
That last riff is so lame, so tired, so bullshit you ought to be able to grow a nice crop of whogivesafuck. Man, I'm so glad I'm 1,300+ miles away from a place where some people think you owe it everyone else to be defenseless & dependent upon a corrupt law enforcement establishment.
Isn't there a black kid somewhere close by playing his car stereo too loud? Lock & load Honker. I do join you in the celebration of your location though.
Lick the poll gun nutz

Syracuse, NY

#37 Feb 20, 2014
Honk on Bobo wrote:
oh, BTW?
Honk
On
Bobo
and

still

not a single

response

to

the FACTS
Guess Who

Cantonment, FL

#38 Feb 20, 2014
WHAT facts?!! All that lame gibberish you probably made up yourself? Or the biased slanted bullshit spam you use to fool yourself?
<quoted text>
and
still
not a single
response
to
the FACTS
I just like watching you dance.
Cuomo the commy

Watertown, NY

#39 Feb 20, 2014
When you elect a commy in NY you get 2000 jobs in Alabama.
Bud

Syracuse, NY

#40 Feb 20, 2014
NY No Way wrote:
Nice job Gov. Cuomo. Your dumb stunt to jump the gun with a NYS gun law before Pres. Obama's federal law announcement has caused a company that has been in the Mohawk Valley for 198 years to look elsewhere when it was time for them to expand. Only a matter of time (not long I fear) when they pull up stakes all together. So much for those blue collar jobs. Bonehead move!
Sorry guys but they don't want the union there thats why they are moving to a right to work state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swavely quits 17 min Teachers pet 28
Annsville/Ava idol dies 1 hr My name ozay eman... 4
Wanna eat with me 2 hr you eat first 4
jasmine finch 3 hr frank 19
Rome- did YOU know? (Jun '10) 3 hr Natcadude 151
If youre lonly today 4 hr Learn to spell 2
New Paid DDSO Whistleblowing Website Coming Soon 5 hr Curiosity 9
Mayor does not shop rome Wed Thia is g cool a 36

Rome Jobs

More from around the web