Remmington Expands In Alabama

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NY No Way

Watertown, NY

#1 Feb 17, 2014
Nice job Gov. Cuomo. Your dumb stunt to jump the gun with a NYS gun law before Pres. Obama's federal law announcement has caused a company that has been in the Mohawk Valley for 198 years to look elsewhere when it was time for them to expand. Only a matter of time (not long I fear) when they pull up stakes all together. So much for those blue collar jobs. Bonehead move!
Sad day

Liverpool, NY

#2 Feb 17, 2014
2000 jobs, gone. Not counting the construction and all the money to house and feed them. I'm sure the valley would have liked that.
Remember we are safer now. From what? I'm so tired of this tail wagging the dog BS.
Alabama Loves Guns

Cantonment, FL

#3 Feb 17, 2014
Sweet Home, y'know?

God, Guns, Guts, Family, Faith, et cetera...
Republican

New Hartford, NY

#4 Feb 17, 2014
The guv should go, someone ought to tell him there is no place for dumb trash Lilly liver liberal fools in NY.....that not what NY is about.
blame people also

Rome, NY

#5 Feb 17, 2014
Blame should also go to the people not doing anything about this fascist government!
Pleaseeee

Rome, NY

#6 Feb 18, 2014
now the orkers can hve sex with there daughtes...1st cousins...and won't get arrested...welcome t alabama...200 yers behnd the times@
he haw

Rome, NY

#7 Feb 18, 2014
Pleaseeee wrote:
now the orkers can hve sex with there daughtes...1st cousins...and won't get arrested...welcome t alabama...200 yers behnd the times@
Just have someone explain to you what you posted. Then you will understand why N.Y. is no longer the state of choice for anything. When an opportunity does come to this area its for only two reasons 1. federal and state propping the failing economy 2. Business that succeed on low income buyers,and low paid work force. Your ignorance and attempt at humor are boring.
__________yawn__ _________

Cantonment, FL

#8 Feb 18, 2014
I could lay out the facts of Today's Alabama, but you still wouldn't get it.
Pleaseeee wrote:
You can't spell, are plagued by a worldview defined by stereotypes, and, well...

ahhhhh~ you're too STUPID to argue with, anyway.
Lick the poll gun nutz

Syracuse, NY

#9 Feb 18, 2014
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s approval rating among voters statewide remains high at 63%, according to the results of a Quinnipiac University poll due to be published Thursday.Voters gave Mr. Cuomo, a Democrat facing re-election this year, virtually the same marks on his job as governor as they did in November, when 62% approved of his performance, according to the poll. In New York City, Thursday’s poll found, Mr. Cuomo’s approval rating was 72%, while upstate it was 55%. In hypothetical match-ups against potential Republican gubernatorial candidates, Mr. Cuomo emerged with easy victories. Against Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino, Mr. Cuomo wins 58% to 24%, while against Donald Trump, the governor wins 63% to 26%, the poll found.

so you needle dicked douche nozzles might be well advised to pack up your trailers and head to bammy. outside of the improvement nobody 'round here will know the difference!
You Deserve What You Get

Cantonment, FL

#10 Feb 18, 2014
Post your address- make it easy for Home Invaders.

Then one of your gun nut neighbors can say "Told you so."
Lick the poll gun nutz wrote:
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s approval rating among voters statewide remains high at 63%, according to the results of a Quinnipiac University poll due to be published Thursday.Voters gave Mr. Cuomo, a Democrat facing re-election this year, virtually the same marks on his job as governor as they did in November, when 62% approved of his performance, according to the poll. In New York City, Thursday’s poll found, Mr. Cuomo’s approval rating was 72%, while upstate it was 55%. In hypothetical match-ups against potential Republican gubernatorial candidates, Mr. Cuomo emerged with easy victories. Against Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino, Mr. Cuomo wins 58% to 24%, while against Donald Trump, the governor wins 63% to 26%, the poll found.
so you needle dicked douche nozzles might be well advised to pack up your trailers and head to bammy. outside of the improvement nobody 'round here will know the difference!
You fuckinTARD.
Lick the poll gun nutz

Syracuse, NY

#11 Feb 18, 2014
You Deserve What You Get wrote:
Post your address- make it easy for Home Invaders.
Then one of your gun nut neighbors can say "Told you so."<quoted text>
You fuckinTARD.
...AND space invaders! LOL So you'll be campaigning for Donald Trump then? hehehehe
Can't wait to see your lawn sign! Say how many toes do you have left? LOL
What is WRONG with You

Cantonment, FL

#12 Feb 18, 2014
Nope. I hate that fat bastard.
Lick the poll gun nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
...AND space invaders! LOL So you'll be campaigning for Donald Trump then? hehehehe
Can't wait to see your lawn sign! Say how many toes do you have left? LOL
All 12, thanks. You a foot fetishist?
LIck the poll gun nutz

Syracuse, NY

#13 Feb 18, 2014
What is WRONG with You wrote:
Nope. I hate that fat bastard.<quoted text>
All 12, thanks. You a foot fetishist?
Oh an equal opportunity hater. Good for you! Must be hard for you living in NY then ay? where your views are flushed down the crapper every election day. LOL
More Booze and Ammo

Cantonment, FL

#14 Feb 18, 2014
Nope.

I live in Sunny FLorida, home of "Stand Your Ground". 75° & a fine day for some target practice.
LIck the poll gun nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Oh an equal opportunity hater. Good for you! Must be hard for you living in NY then ay? where your views are flushed down the crapper every election day. LOL
Got our own shooting range, practically in the backyard.

I love the rural life.
LIck the poll gun nutz

Syracuse, NY

#15 Feb 18, 2014
More Booze and Ammo wrote:
Nope.
I live in Sunny FLorida, home of "Stand Your Ground". 75° & a fine day for some target practice.<quoted text>
Got our own shooting range, practically in the backyard.
I love the rural life.
coon hunter ay?
Better dead than red

Canastota, NY

#16 Feb 18, 2014
We lost Remington because Cuomo and the NY democrats are communists. They always take the guns away from the people and then force a dictatorship on the people. Do not re-elect Cuomo!!! Can't believe it - 2000 jobs down the drain. We live in one of the highest taxed states and this is what we get.
KarenRomeny

Tully, NY

#17 Feb 18, 2014
Better dead than red wrote:
We lost Remington because Cuomo and the NY democrats are communists. They always take the guns away from the people and then force a dictatorship on the people. Do not re-elect Cuomo!!! Can't believe it - 2000 jobs down the drain. We live in one of the highest taxed states and this is what we get.
get off the drugs you IDIOT!it is a free country & if they want to move who cares!
Yes

Rome, NY

#18 Feb 18, 2014
Good job new york
Karen

Tully, NY

#19 Feb 18, 2014
they were ging to move anyway..alabama just gave them millions to do it!
menalist

Rome, NY

#20 Feb 19, 2014
Karen wrote:
they were ging to move anyway..alabama just gave them millions to do it!
Its clear you no nothing about business. N.Y made it so undesirable to be here they are leaving as should you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inside Islam What 2 Billion Muslims Really Think 2 min mama june 56
Beheading ISIS Video (BEWARE) 3 min mama june 13
Sciroco wont be back here for a while if at all. 9 min assalaamu alaykum 1
shop rome first 1 hr eyecandysuckstooo 15
What Have You Sacrificed 4 hr Beautiful Call 1
Happily Ever After 4 hr Beautiful Call 1
7:03 am EST Islamic Call To Prayer 4 hr Beautiful Call 1
Rome Dating
Find my Match

Rome People Search