The police dummy in the truck

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#97 Jun 5, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>Well she can bring it on. Lmao I can throw down with the best of them. I think it is Sandy or Richard though. Who knows. Who cares. I enjoy the banter.
No. Mary follows me to every thread she can find me on. She started on the Utica forum,and now has started shit here and on the Lee Center forum. She is a simple bitch. She needs a bush hog to get rid of her vaginal hedge...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#98 Jun 5, 2013
I have stalkers too. What a boring life they must have to stalk someone as boring as me. lol Sometimes I get on here and I have like 7 replies. Those are the fun days. lmao

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#99 Jun 6, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
I have stalkers too. What a boring life they must have to stalk someone as boring as me. lol Sometimes I get on here and I have like 7 replies. Those are the fun days. lmao
7? Try 42! I guess I talk a lot...

Location hidden

#100 Jun 7, 2013
Wow,when I went on that off beat I got a lot.
Unky Dory does it fine

Cantonment, FL

#101 Jun 7, 2013
wtf?

when you got off you went on beatin' it a lot?

ha ha ho ho hee hee heeee

Location hidden

#103 Jun 7, 2013
Hahahehehoho I have no meat to beat.
Horny As We Wanna Be

Cantonment, FL

#105 Jun 7, 2013
you can thumb that little meat berry, caincha?
Grumpy68 wrote:
Hahahehehoho I have no meat to beat.
sure you're not a dude pretending to be a hot young thang?

Location hidden

#106 Jun 7, 2013
A lot of people on here already know who I am and I can assure you that I am not a dude. I am not a hot young thang either. That is a pic of Jamie Presley,an actress that played in 'My name is Earl".
Horny Old Goat

Cantonment, FL

#107 Jun 7, 2013
i knew THAT.

she's HAWT.

soooo... what about that little meat button?
Grumpy68 wrote:
A lot of people on here already know who I am and I can assure you that I am not a dude. I am not a hot young thang either. That is a pic of Jamie Presley,an actress that played in 'My name is Earl".

Location hidden

#108 Jun 7, 2013
I prefer to have someone else do that. I wouldn't want to get carpal tunnel. lol
Dummy Patrol

Sherburne, NY

#109 Jun 11, 2013
Dolly Plastiski is Now parked on Black River blvd at Franklyn field.
ida

Utica, NY

#113 Jun 13, 2013
the dummies do a better job than the so called ''real'' police.
Dummy patrol

Worcester, MA

#114 Jan 15, 2014
I seen Dolly Plastiski this morning. She is in a police car this time. This is the first I have seen her all winter. She was sitting on the shoulder as you enter the base from the highway. If it wS a real cop then they were leaned back sleeping. Hard to tell for sure at 45 mph.
Punch Cops in the Head

Cantonment, FL

#115 Jan 15, 2014
ALL real cops are dummies.

Ha ha ho ho hee hee
Dummy patrol wrote:
I seen Dolly Plastiski this morning. She is in a police car this time. This is the first I have seen her all winter. She was sitting on the shoulder as you enter the base from the highway. If it wS a real cop then they were leaned back sleeping. Hard to tell for sure at 45 mph.
Nevertheless, I bet Dolly can take a punch.

Punch Cops in the Head®:©2014 by Punch Cops in the Head, LLC, an Internet-Based Humor Concern
Ex-cop

Agawam, MA

#116 Jan 15, 2014
I wonder how much tax dollars we waste on the dolls to scare people into driving slower. Someone should destroy. them and their vehicles . same goes for the VIPS
Seriously

Blossvale, NY

#118 Jan 15, 2014
Ex-cop wrote:
I wonder how much tax dollars we waste on the dolls to scare people into driving slower. Someone should destroy. them and their vehicles . same goes for the VIPS
The mannequins were donated=FREE. They are placed in vehicles not currently being used=GAS TO GET THEM THERE=NEGLIGIBLE. Possibly preventing accidents caused by reckless driving? You do the math.

People in this town will complain about ANYTHING.
Dummy patrol

Rome, NY

#119 Jan 15, 2014
I agree with you 'Seriously'. It really does slow traffic down. I'm not sure if it really was the dummy this morning. I saw it at about 8:20 am. It wasn't there yesterday and it was gone when I came back through after work. Therefor,I am thinking that it was a real cop. Not sure.
Seriously

Blossvale, NY

#120 Jan 15, 2014
Dummy patrol wrote:
I agree with you 'Seriously'. It really does slow traffic down. I'm not sure if it really was the dummy this morning. I saw it at about 8:20 am. It wasn't there yesterday and it was gone when I came back through after work. Therefor,I am thinking that it was a real cop. Not sure.
In regards to your earlier post, when they are using the radar gun, they have to lean back to hold it out towards traffic. Therefore you're probably right, in all likelihood it was a cop not the mannequin.
Dummy patrol

Fitchburg, MA

#121 Jan 16, 2014
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to your earlier post, when they are using the radar gun, they have to lean back to hold it out towards traffic. Therefore you're probably right, in all likelihood it was a cop not the mannequin.
That makes sence. Plus when it is the mannequin she always seems to be positioned looking out the side window.
Question

Syracuse, NY

#123 Jan 19, 2014
Manny where have you been?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I HATE ]\[IQQERS and if you don't..... 23 min Im Rick James Bio... 3
DDSO Protest Where was Brindisi? 4 hr Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 17
Christian Jesus false idol/anti-christa 6 hr Dominick 2
What does it take to be evicted from Park Drive... 7 hr Yup 6
Ronnie Adsit 10 hr Thot 43
New Paid DDSO Whistleblowing Website Coming Soon 14 hr Proof 2
Sheri crybaby 14 hr Wawawawawawa 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance