Hello Again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

It is now on Gifford Rd. It got me in one direction but on the way back I slowed down and looked. Sure enough it was the dummy. We need to come up with a name for her. I was thinking Dolly for a first name. I will have to give more thought on a last name. Officer Dolly __________. Any ideas lets hear them.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

We could make her Polish. Officer Dolly Plastiski.
mayor fucko

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

for being a fake dummy, she still works harder then our mayor
duh

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

They already have names. They were in the paper last year. They are Manny Quinn and Dee Coy.
Fleece Academy

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

How about just go with Tim Bates or John Carr?
Hello Again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Manny and Dee are guys names.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

How about "Chief"? Better yet,promote the dummy to lead investigator in the murders! It can't do any less than what has been done so far...
Informer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

How about Tongi? Everyone knows shes working for the cops!
Hello Again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

You always make me laugh. I wonder if that thing has cameras on the road. If it does,Office Dolly Plastiski could realistically solve more crimes than her co-workers.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

KY WELLER wrote:
How about "Chief"? Better yet,promote the dummy to lead investigator in the murders! It can't do any less than what has been done so far...
If you ever become single again,I'm available. lol I am like an almond joy candy bar,sweet and nutty.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever become single again,I'm available. lol I am like an almond joy candy bar,sweet and nutty.
I'm blushing... But if I ever do... Ok.
brown trout

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

how about sell it, feed the hungry, shelter the poor, or tear down a house at wood haven. where are our priorities? when was the last incident by the river near the base?
Things people know

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Fleece Academy wrote:
How about just go with Tim Bates or John Carr?
Two retards that can't solve anything.....sums it up and the proof is their work record!

Only in Rome NY!
Hello Again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> I'm blushing... But if I ever do... Ok.
lol :)
Pie

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

How about jim masucci?
Hello Again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

brown trout wrote:
how about sell it, feed the hungry, shelter the poor, or tear down a house at wood haven. where are our priorities? when was the last incident by the river near the base?
The dummy couldn't have cost that much money and having it sit on the side of the road cost nothing but could save lives. When it was on the base I thought it was real until I saw it in the paper. It really does slow people down. Last week I heard there was a car in the ditch on Gifford Rd. It was a nice dry day. So speed was most likely the issue.
brown trout

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>The dummy couldn't have cost that much money and having it sit on the side of the road cost nothing but could save lives. When it was on the base I thought it was real until I saw it in the paper. It really does slow people down. Last week I heard there was a car in the ditch on Gifford Rd. It was a nice dry day. So speed was most likely the issue.
when was the last incident by the river near the base? causing paranoia is wrong. intrapment is illegal. harassment is illegal. im all for creating jobs, but what kind of jobs are we creating? at what cost are we creating these jobs? I here there is a surplus of lawyers. does this mean we should hire more police, and make strickter laws? there seems to be a lack of common sense, yet what do we do? we thin out education.
KY GET A LIFE

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Are yu serious? Single? This idiot has the most topix points EVER!!! You think he is anythign but fat and worthless, collecting SSI or Welfare? NO ONE in the History of Local Topix has more posts then this guy!!! This is who you chose? lol WOW!!! KY WELLER IS A FUCKOING LOSER!!
Hello Again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

KY GET A LIFE wrote:
Are yu serious? Single? This idiot has the most topix points EVER!!! You think he is anythign but fat and worthless, collecting SSI or Welfare? NO ONE in the History of Local Topix has more posts then this guy!!! This is who you chose? lol WOW!!! KY WELLER IS A FUCKOING LOSER!!
Jealous much? I have never seen him on here during the day. He is always on the same time of night. When work is done and kids are asleep. He has a great personality and is only an azz to people like you who deserve it.
Hello Again

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

brown trout wrote:
<quoted text>
when was the last incident by the river near the base? causing paranoia is wrong. intrapment is illegal. harassment is illegal. im all for creating jobs, but what kind of jobs are we creating? at what cost are we creating these jobs? I here there is a surplus of lawyers. does this mean we should hire more police, and make strickter laws? there seems to be a lack of common sense, yet what do we do? we thin out education.
When some speeder kills your loved ones then you will be btching about that. I speed but I am also aware of the possibility of getting caught. It is not entrapment. If you go into a store with security cameras and get caught stealing...is that entrapment? No it is not jack wagon!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
todd baker fight 1 hr you said it 12
foolsco speaks 1 hr rolo 25
hey adam moore got engaged 1 hr piggy page 20
Mary Jo Vaughn 1 hr Liar liar 3
Chris Hanrahan 1 hr fed up 4
M DOMENICOS slaughter house plans 2 hr Not snap on 1
main street taberg 2 hr stingray 2
Historic house JAMES ST 2 hr Joe S 1212 24
Eilenberg at the Rome Parade 4 hr baseball guru 9