lawsuit garrett
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Clarke Kent

Ithaca, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Garrett. You should be ashamed of yourself with that so-called lawsuit in tonight's daily rag. Funny reading though I must admit. I have one question.... How do you get a breach of contract out of working on fusco's campaign and then him not giving you the job he promised you? Is it a written contract? I doubt that even fusco's that dumb, and he's pretty dumb.
Scoop

Ardsley, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
This is funny. Joe probably did put it in contract form. It's a post it that states in crayon that "eye Jo Fewsco O Garie Russ-a-tawnoh the job of Pubic Saftee Komisiner for in return he gives Gym Browne a hard tyme when he ken. He, Garie all so must show me Jo the Mayer how to start up that there komputer." But the problem is Joe had notes on the other side for the state of the city. This topic is going to be entertaining.
Roman

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
The real entertainment will come when Garrett shows up on here. I'm sure he'll start flaming like crazy and threaten everyone. Much like he did on here several months back. It's gonna be good.
Change

Minoa, NY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Its pretty common knowledge if you bring a frivolous lawsuit against the city you are guaranteed at least a few thousand dollar settlement.
not garrett

Utica, NY

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Seems like he deserves more than that....codes ruined his lively hood, much like they have done to others in this town. Can't wait to see those lawsuits!
TaXAYER

Geneva, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
not garrett wrote:
Seems like he deserves more than that....codes ruined his lively hood, much like they have done to others in this town. Can't wait to see those lawsuits!
He is NUTTY your than da Mayor!
Voter

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
not garrett wrote:
He brought it all on himself by posting all that bullshit calling people commies and bad mouthing others who showed support for Brown during the election before this one. I would not give th POS a dime. In fact I would have codes go and shut down that trash dump he has on the Blvd with the toilet out front and dumping oil in the creek. Screw him. The only good thing out of this the suit will be all the under handed and illegal crap fusco pulled and his clonies dill to get his lame ass elected.
TaXAYER

Geneva, NY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Fuso is GOING DOWN!
very sastified

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Joe is doing a great job all of u r ruining Rome.Why dont u all go get a real job.I have never posted before but in other cities Topix it is used for good purposes ,there is none of this bashing anyone ,let a lone our Mayor.You people should back your local reps,how could anything good come from all this .If you have a problem with someone go work it out,not smile in his face and stab them in the back.I can imagine the comments you will have for this ,but i dont care cause i shall no longer return to this gossip colume to read what you said .So i won ,HA Ha have a great day,and cut the crap!
Roman

Dover, DE

#10 Nov 9, 2012
very sastified wrote:
Joe is doing a great job all of u r ruining Rome.Why dont u all go get a real job.I have never posted before but in other cities Topix it is used for good purposes ,there is none of this bashing anyone ,let a lone our Mayor.You people should back your local reps,how could anything good come from all this .If you have a problem with someone go work it out,not smile in his face and stab them in the back.I can imagine the comments you will have for this ,but i dont care cause i shall no longer return to this gossip colume to read what you said .So i won ,HA Ha have a great day,and cut the crap!
We ARE useing Topix for something good...Getting RID of the Mayor! BYE BYE JOEY!
Philbert

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>We ARE useing Topix for something good...Getting RID of the Mayor! BYE BYE JOEY!
It's not possible quit wasting your time and out up with it for another few years
Voter

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Nov 9, 2012
very sastified wrote:
I got bridge for sale if you think for one minute me or anyone else believes you have never posted on here. You are just another Fusconut that more than likely look on him as some sort of idol because he got elected. I have no problem backing dually elected people when they show me they are truly have the best interest of the people at heart, so far Joe has done nothing he claimed he was going to do and no doubt made promises to so many people I am not surprised he has not been called on it earlier. Joe is for Joe, and now the city will pay the price for it. The DPW, RFD, RPD, and many others now know he lied to their face, and made promises he knew he would never keep but sadly they believed him. Now we hear he made promises to Garrett which just shows me how low Joe can go to get elected. Instead of looking out for the people he has screwed too many people over and the real Joe will be shown. You donít do things to people, and expect it not to catch up with them. It is my misfortune to know Joe, and he continues to smile in your face pat you on the back, and tell you wonderful things, and as soon as he gets the chance he will shove you under the bus. If this suit ever is brought to court,(which I doubt) you will see just how trustworthy he really is.
Roman

Dover, DE

#13 Nov 9, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I got bridge for sale if you think for one minute me or anyone else believes you have never posted on here. You are just another Fusconut that more than likely look on him as some sort of idol because he got elected. I have no problem backing dually elected people when they show me they are truly have the best interest of the people at heart, so far Joe has done nothing he claimed he was going to do and no doubt made promises to so many people I am not surprised he has not been called on it earlier. Joe is for Joe, and now the city will pay the price for it. The DPW, RFD, RPD, and many others now know he lied to their face, and made promises he knew he would never keep but sadly they believed him. Now we hear he made promises to Garrett which just shows me how low Joe can go to get elected. Instead of looking out for the people he has screwed too many people over and the real Joe will be shown. You donít do things to people, and expect it not to catch up with them. It is my misfortune to know Joe, and he continues to smile in your face pat you on the back, and tell you wonderful things, and as soon as he gets the chance he will shove you under the bus. If this suit ever is brought to court,(which I doubt) you will see just how trustworthy he really is.
you are 100 percent correct about joey! the lawsuit may never get to court, but the dirt garrett has on joey WILL be let out to the public! This was one of Joeys good boys, i'm sure he has LOTS of dirt oin him! stay tunred for part 2 soon.....
WhoWorksIsRespon sile

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Nov 9, 2012
very sastified wrote:
"You people should back your local reps,how could anything good come from all this " baaaah sheeple
Roman

Dover, DE

#15 Nov 9, 2012
WhoWorksIsResponsile wrote:
<quoted text>
"You people should back your local reps,how could anything good come from all this " baaaah sheeple
The mayor will get MY backing when he starts acting like a MAYOR ! he has done NOTHING in 10 months but spent MONEY to hire his friends!
LOL

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Nov 9, 2012
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>We ARE useing Topix for something good...Getting RID of the Mayor! BYE BYE JOEY!
That's the funniest thing I've heard in quite some time. Topix is the online version of National Enquirer.
Voter

Saranac Lake, NY

#18 Nov 9, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the funniest thing I've heard in quite some time. Topix is the online version of National Enquirer.
Apparently you have not been paying attention too well. The only national inquirer is the one or mayor subscribes to.

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19 Nov 9, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You topped it with your post!
KY WELLER

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Nov 9, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
do you mind if I blo you now?
LOL

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Nov 9, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>do you mind if I blo you now?
Dominick and Court you name the time sweetie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 1 hr Crazy 900
What about this Scott Williamson? (Dec '14) 1 hr Jen 17
worst contractors and carpenders in rome (Dec '11) 1 hr Customer 67
TonyD TonyD Fusco Fusco TonyD TonyD Fusco Fusco... (Nov '13) 2 hr Credit 32
News Police: Rome man burglarized Floyd home, sold i... 2 hr couchcouch 2
Suicide off James St parking garage? 7 hr Pastor Marc 63
Australia hoping herpes will control carp popul... 8 hr Joanne 1
Mary Butler suicide today 9 hr Orop 13
Paula Jeffries Suicide 9 hr Ewoy 22
More from around the web