The Dead Files in Rome

The Dead Files in Rome

Posted in the Rome Forum

sdfhjdhju

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 29, 2014
Does anybody know the address of the house they featured?
How about some privacy

Ithaca, NY

#2 Mar 29, 2014
Did you watch the show? Do you think the family has been through enough? How about respecting their privacy and leaving them alone instead of trying to turn their house into a drive by spectacle.I'm sure the last thing they need is a bunch of teenagers and wanna-be 'ghost hunters' stalking their house and knocking on their doors. Have some respect and leave them alone.
Samurai Sausage

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 29, 2014
SOMEWHERE ON MUCK ROAD
how about

Rome, NY

#4 Mar 29, 2014
How about sitting down road and watching maybe they would feel more secure...
They went on national tv

Blossvale, NY

#5 Mar 29, 2014
The house is at the end of heel path road in west Rome, if they didn't want people knowing their business maybe skip the national tv show next time
How about some privacy

Ithaca, NY

#6 Mar 30, 2014
They went on national tv wrote:
The house is at the end of heel path road in west Rome, if they didn't want people knowing their business maybe skip the national tv show next time
Whether they went on TV or not is irrelevant. They have a right to privacy and people should respect it. Being on TV doesn't give people inherent rights to stalk and harass your family, trespass on your property and invade your privacy. People need to grow up and leave this family alone.
Katastrophe

Troy, NY

#7 Mar 30, 2014
The house is right across the street from Erie Canal Village. But please respect their privacy, just drive by the house.
Plus

Rome, NY

#8 Mar 30, 2014
They went on national tv wrote:
There was also a thread challenging one to just go park on the road, that would convince you that it was true.
Stupid

Albany, NY

#9 Mar 30, 2014
How about some privacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether they went on TV or not is irrelevant. They have a right to privacy and people should respect it. Being on TV doesn't give people inherent rights to stalk and harass your family, trespass on your property and invade your privacy. People need to grow up and leave this family alone.
No actually the fact that they went on TV is farthest from irrelevant. They put themselves out there, don't try to play the privacy card now. It's absolutely ridiculous. As was stated before they clearly tried no other avenues before this one, they went on TV for the publicity and now they've got it. They can live with that. I do not advise going on their land, but get a grip. If someone wants to drive by because they put themselves on TV, they have every right to do so.
Ugh

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 30, 2014
I thought the show should have been labeled a comedy. I had never seen the show before, but watched because it was shot in Rome. Really... Ghosts of Indians trying to warn about aliens trying to eat children. Are they freaking serious with this? If they are so scared move, but let's not make up silly stories.
wrongAgain

Hamilton, NY

#11 Mar 30, 2014
it's NOT on Muck Rd, sausage.
it's NOT across the street from Erie Canal Village, kat.
It IS at the end of Heelpath Rd.-- dead end road.
People who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground should shut the eff UP.
Spreading BS just makes you appear as clueless as you really are.
Katastrophe

Meriden, CT

#12 Mar 30, 2014
wrongAgain wrote:
it's NOT on Muck Rd, sausage.
it's NOT across the street from Erie Canal Village, kat.
It IS at the end of Heelpath Rd.-- dead end road.
People who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground should shut the eff UP.
Spreading BS just makes you appear as clueless as you really are.
Nah it's on the same street as Erie Canal village I've driven right past the house. It's right across the street!
Stupid is as stupid does

Ithaca, NY

#13 Mar 31, 2014
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually the fact that they went on TV is farthest from irrelevant. They put themselves out there, don't try to play the privacy card now. It's absolutely ridiculous. As was stated before they clearly tried no other avenues before this one, they went on TV for the publicity and now they've got it. They can live with that. I do not advise going on their land, but get a grip. If someone wants to drive by because they put themselves on TV, they have every right to do so.
Thanks for proving the point. You are one of the idiots that can't respect others privacy. Would you want people driving by your house, or stopping and parking in front of it? Once again, this kind of self-entitled thinking proves why people are clueless. You are the one that needs to get a grip.
Stupid

Albany, NY

#14 Mar 31, 2014
Stupid is as stupid does wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving the point. You are one of the idiots that can't respect others privacy. Would you want people driving by your house, or stopping and parking in front of it? Once again, this kind of self-entitled thinking proves why people are clueless. You are the one that needs to get a grip.
No, I would not want people to drive by my house. Hence, I would not go on national TV drawing attention to myself, you idiot. You can't have your cake and eat it too, which makes you the entitled one here, not me. You proved MY point. Thanks for proving how stupid you actually are.
Stupid is as stupid does

Ithaca, NY

#15 Mar 31, 2014
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I would not want people to drive by my house. Hence, I would not go on national TV drawing attention to myself, you idiot. You can't have your cake and eat it too, which makes you the entitled one here, not me. You proved MY point. Thanks for proving how stupid you actually are.
YOU are the jackass and missing the point entirely. I've proved no point whatsoever.

So by your reasoning, celebrities deserve ZERO right to privacy just because of the job they choose to have? Anyone that just so happens to be in the public spotlight for any reason, does not deserve their inherent rights to privacy? I call bullshit. If you can't see how wrong you are, you truly are as stupid as your post makes you out to be.
Cool

Ithaca, NY

#16 Mar 31, 2014
Cool show though
Well

Albany, NY

#17 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>
YOU are the jackass and missing the point entirely. I've proved no point whatsoever.
So by your reasoning, celebrities deserve ZERO right to privacy just because of the job they choose to have? Anyone that just so happens to be in the public spotlight for any reason, does not deserve their inherent rights to privacy? I call bullshit. If you can't see how wrong you are, you truly are as stupid as your post makes you out to be.
Celebrities don't routinely go on TV talking about their house being haunted and basing their only claim to fame on that fact. Oh I'm sorry, did you actually believe that Larry Hagman lived in a big mansion in Dallas and was an evil oil baron? Moron. If they did I would say yeah they deserve people driving by. Which is again what I said, not to go into their house or to invade their privacy. It's called trespassing, & I never endorsed that. I did however say they have every right to drive on a public road. You truly are stupid.

The fact that you keep making such an invalid, non-relevant argument tells me that you are either one of these people, a friend or family member. You are just picking fights to try to defend something that doesn't even need defending hoping to direct attention away from one simple fact; THESE PEOPLE WENT LOOKING FOR ATTENTION AND NOW THEY'VE GOT IT.

Be careful what you wish for genius.
Great idea

Long Eddy, NY

#18 Apr 1, 2014
<quoted text>
they were not wrapped too tight to start with! only a real idiot goes on national tv to tell about there haunted house and get mad when people stop to laugh at them!
loving life

Tully, NY

#19 Apr 1, 2014
Katastrophe wrote:
The house is right across the street from Erie Canal Village. But please respect their privacy, just drive by the house.
That isn't the house. The person that lives there is a man that helps Ron with the village.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rob coffin (Oct '12) 2 hr Starting to chang... 18
chris's grub and pub owner buys his bartenders 2 hr THIS IS MY PLASTI... 6
Sammy 2 hr Trump jr 82
James Mitsubishi "For The People" 3 hr Bronx Moron 16
Lizzy 3 hr I know the truth 7
Erie Canal Village 4 hr rome 35
stewarts utica state st cute blond petite lady 6 hr missingher 1
Reptilians 9 hr Dominick 28

Rome Jobs

More from around the web