Has Peter Cavaggioni been sentenced??

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
epitome of purple

Watertown, NY

#1 Feb 7, 2010
I've noticed this forum is open to drunk slanderous false statements about NEONE. and then when someone is mad they will try to report u and then someone from "United States" will "warn" you.(congratulations bro, you've scored the ultimate donut eating job)

anyways this is real.

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/39738152.html

I knew this kid growing up and he's always been really perverted. nebody know if he got sentenced?? or he slipped thru the cracks of the justice system because of his dad?????

thanks!!
Emmapig

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 8, 2010
Go to docs.state.ny.us/ click inmate look up. It says he's in Gowanda. his earliest release date is 02/03/2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 May 19, 2010
stfu up about pete u ppl dnt really kno a damn thing about him or how he really is so stfu
bitch

Potsdam, NY

#4 May 20, 2010
pete was a great guy, yes he could have been a perv at times but he was still a great guy.
so leave him alone, his daughter will never really know her father. so leave him & his family alone.
are you stupid

Ithaca, NY

#5 May 20, 2010
He is in prison, You just said where he is Gowanda. Why you talking crap about people? Who cares he got four years for consentual sex with a minor. Not like he really FORCEABLLY RAPED HER! Big difference! He should move to Canada the age in 14 of consent is 14 there
Trash Family

Levittown, NY

#7 May 20, 2010
are you stupid wrote:
He is in prison, You just said where he is Gowanda. Why you talking crap about people? Who cares he got four years for consentual sex with a minor. Not like he really FORCEABLLY RAPED HER! Big difference! He should move to Canada the age in 14 of consent is 14 there
Doesn't change the fact that he's a PEDOPHILE
YOUR MOMMA

Ithaca, NY

#9 May 20, 2010
Do you have a dictionary? Pedophile is a sexual attraction to pre-pubesent boys/girls! Meaning that they haven't been through puberty! A 16 year old has, it is Not Pedophila, Actually most states in this country 16 is the legal age of consent. Can't be legal in one state and a Pedophile in the next. Get a life move on!
nonya

Ithaca, NY

#10 May 21, 2010
Pete was the scum of the earth. he was so nastey. He has a list i am on that list he forced me to have sex with him, his d*** is small and now i hope he get what he deserves, oh yeah i hope that bitch abbey has aids too
Alex

Potsdam, NY

#11 May 21, 2010
Oh wow. Stfu Pete was not scum and maybe you wanted the sex so just leave him alone and when it comes to abbey leave her name out your mouth cause she is a great person and an amazing mother. So leave her alone.
nonya

Ithaca, NY

#12 May 21, 2010
Haha yeah okay..no i didn't he's nastey. and so id abbey. maybe he should of pushed her a lil bit harder then what he did down the stairs then. she's a smut too. she's a great person huh? yeah okay thats why she messes with mad guys? yeah and call people grimy or nastey or scums. yeah okay your defending her when she prolly talks shit about you too
Alex

Potsdam, NY

#13 May 21, 2010
Wow. Your so rude. Your on his long ass lost of girls that he's screwed on well. Get over it cause it cause you did it and it's done and over with. So leave it alone. And when it comes to abbey she is a good person so leave her alone. Why should he have pushed her in the first place that's not right anyways. She don't mess with mad guys unless you are her or even fully know her then you may speak on her life, but your nothing to her I bet. So stfu and she don't talk shit about me cause I'm her friend.
Nonya

Ithaca, NY

#14 May 21, 2010
yeah i'm sure she's your friend she has no one left in her life. she's a scum just like pete that why they need to be together. and i do know her very well actually we were best friends she talked shit that why no one likes her. oh and she's not messin with mad guys okay.. thats why she's messing with tre smith? she had sex the fist day with james clark. they even had sex in school wow okay then she has mad cocks on her ohone. thats why no one wants to be with her.
Heather

Ithaca, NY

#15 May 21, 2010
wow thats messed up! ya me and pete and abbey may not like eatchother but damn shut up!
Aly

Potsdam, NY

#16 May 21, 2010
Wow. Your messed up a person can change their way. I'm not just friends with her I'm friends with BOTH Pete & abbey. So you need to leave them alone. She has a baby now so I'm betting she changed her ways. If you don't know her now then stfu cause yu don't know anything abou her. Idk who them guys are but still leave them outta it. And anyone can have lots of dicks on their phone.
Aly

Potsdam, NY

#17 May 21, 2010
Thank you heather. Yes you,pete&abbey have had differences but your still there for them when it comes to it. Trueness right there and I know you hate Pete but still.
nonya

Ithaca, NY

#18 May 21, 2010
ONLY A WHO** LIKE HER!

Location hidden

#20 May 21, 2010
umm straight up this is petes girl stfu about u dnt kno shit bout him or nething shut ur mouth b4 i find u n shut it for u
Aly

Potsdam, NY

#21 May 21, 2010
Ummmm I know stuff about Pete. He was a close friend of mine & he still is. So I don't have to be quiet about this. I will maintain to be his friend till the end.

Location hidden

#22 May 21, 2010
yo straight up i wanna kno who this who nonya bit*h is cuz she need to stop talkn shit bout my man think im fn playn games, runnin ur mouth bout someone u kno not a damn thing bout u sound lik a ho so u most likely had sex wit him all on ur own n ur just hatin cuz he dnt want ur nasty a** get over n get over urself n stop postin crap bout my man

Location hidden

#23 May 21, 2010
aly i wasnt talkn bout u i was talkn bout nonya u der der lol its ariel u nut n im bouts to kill this chick for runnin her mouth but shi* she dnt kno

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie bus1452 at Planned Parenthood (Nov '14) 21 min Rolling 64
JO JO' S Market Rome ny DRUGS 29 min ken 4
Tom Craig 46 min Marcy Utica 2
Crack head frank DeCarlo 1 hr ellis 5
turning stone struggles to fill positions 2 hr Grammar Police 11
dicastros (Mar '14) 2 hr Romosexual 57
Deadbeat scum parents in Rome. 4 hr Truth hurts 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages