803 East Ave Drug House
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
east ave 11

Ithaca, NY

#44 Dec 15, 2013
Who ever wrote the last stuff on here in November he's out and you guys have no clue who or what your talking about why don't you say your real name cause first of all he's out and you have no clue who this dude is related to one phone call and your house could be blown up and damn he got locked up back in July and this man is still on your mind damn Sammy Emanuel he got you scared like that cause honestly you should be he comes from a family where they will stuff u in a trunk torcher you and put your body in a woodchopper going down the barge no shit talking here real talk you have no clue like I told you Sammy lay off the dope and. Bathsalts we know u get big balls on that garbage why don't you worry about your fast ass daughter that gives it up to every little boy that pisses and thinks he's cumming your family is a waste of space your a joke to everyone at your job if u even have one Cuz u beat on the residents why is that Cuz your withdrawing no opiates or method in ur system and your dirty baby mama didn't give you a suboxone to make it through the day its funny watching u drive you can't see over the steering wheel aww u need a booster seat keep talking your shit crakie McCracken lol get a life your kid still sword fighting shit can he even breathe don't worry he will be seeing u soon and by the way your girl Santina is locked up sent the cops here for what I get legally lol
Trash Needs to go out

Framingham, MA

#45 Dec 16, 2013
east ave 11 wrote:
Who ever wrote the last stuff on here in November he's out and you guys have no clue who or what your talking about why don't you say your real name cause first of all he's out and you have no clue who this dude is related to one phone call and your house could be blown up and damn he got locked up back in July and this man is still on your mind damn Sammy Emanuel he got you scared like that cause honestly you should be he comes from a family where they will stuff u in a trunk torcher you and put your body in a woodchopper going down the barge no shit talking here real talk you have no clue like I told you Sammy lay off the dope and. Bathsalts we know u get big balls on that garbage why don't you worry about your fast ass daughter that gives it up to every little boy that pisses and thinks he's cumming your family is a waste of space your a joke to everyone at your job if u even have one Cuz u beat on the residents why is that Cuz your withdrawing no opiates or method in ur system and your dirty baby mama didn't give you a suboxone to make it through the day its funny watching u drive you can't see over the steering wheel aww u need a booster seat keep talking your shit crakie McCracken lol get a life your kid still sword fighting shit can he even breathe don't worry he will be seeing u soon and by the way your girl Santina is locked up sent the cops here for what I get legally lol
You scumbag losers think people are a afraid of your chump drug dealing little wussass?
You will learn quick RPD will beat you down HARD foooool!
stupid rican

Clinton, NY

#46 Dec 16, 2013
east ave 11 wrote:
Only a rican can be that stupid to threaten someone on here. I hope you go down for these threats.
Totally

Framingham, MA

#47 Dec 16, 2013
stupid rican wrote:
<quoted text>Only a rican can be that stupid to threaten someone on here. I hope you go down for these threats.
Remove all these Ricans and send them to Afghanistan and see how tough they act!
They are a culture bred of criminals!
Spongbob

Ardsley, NY

#48 Dec 16, 2013
I'll dirty ricans u can have all romes dirty white girls hahah cuz if they with ricans they nasty std inbred rome ho. And yeah. B proud that your rican race can't get educated so u resort to food stamp trust me no one like dirty ricans u guys need to shower and get jobs so u can At least learn how to make fries and flip pattys
Spongbob

Ardsley, NY

#49 Dec 16, 2013
Ps. Clean our fourskin
Dave

Ardsley, NY

#50 Dec 16, 2013
Spongbob wrote:
I'll dirty ricans u can have all romes dirty white girls hahah cuz if they with ricans they nasty std inbred rome ho. And yeah. B proud that your rican race can't get educated so u resort to food stamp trust me no one like dirty ricans u guys need to shower and get jobs so u can At least learn how to make fries and flip pattys

Try and learn how to spell and use words not just letters and some proper Grammer. I know it might be hard for you. You spell and type like a 3rd grader and so now everyone knows your highest level of education is third grade. All you people need to go back to school learn to spell and some Grammer skills. "U" is a letrer not a word its part of the word YOU. so you have one of the 3 letters now just try and use the other 2 letters so you dont make your self seem even more stupid. Same with "B" your missing the other letter the word is BE. Have a nice day scumbag.
State School Alert

East Syracuse, NY

#51 Dec 16, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and learn how to spell and use words not just letters and some proper Grammer. I know it might be hard for you. You spell and type like a 3rd grader and so now everyone knows your highest level of education is third grade. All you people need to go back to school learn to spell and some Grammer skills. "U" is a letrer not a word its part of the word YOU. so you have one of the 3 letters now just try and use the other 2 letters so you dont make your self seem even more stupid. Same with "B" your missing the other letter the word is BE. Have a nice day scumbag.
Ummmm Dave.......you spelled grammar incorrectly TWICE in a rant about how poorly others spell?
Are you a drooling RETARD?
Do you feel like one now?
Get your GED son......you are DUMB!
friend

Windham, NY

#52 Dec 16, 2013
State School Alert wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmm Dave.......you spelled grammar incorrectly TWICE in a rant about how poorly others spell?
Are you a drooling RETARD?
Do you feel like one now?
Get your GED son......you are DUMB!
Don't forget the word letter as well
lol

Skaneateles, NY

#53 Dec 18, 2013
gimmmme alll yo cracks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police with personal vendetta's 56 min Dirty Cop 6
Anyone know a Homie named dan coleman, original... 2 hr Trump Jr 2
Fake charaties 3 hr Jamal 12
More cops leaving city PD....why 3 hr lol 70
tracy frank (Nov '10) 3 hr i dare ya 13
Sochia women: Hot or Not? 4 hr char s 2
Skye r 6 hr Suzie 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance