803 East Ave Drug House

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Worst Nightmare for YOU

Boston, MA

#1 Jul 14, 2013
Watching your house drug dealer. Out of state plates on the black Chevy Suburban......
You will be very sorry soon!
You better move out of Rome!
Curious

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Who ratted him out?
RPD

Boston, MA

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Jeff Race did.....his supplier is next! That you?...better save up because they knock down doors and haul you away and next thing you know your voice has been recorded selling and you go away for long time! Bye bye.....
Curious

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2013
I dont know who Jeff Race is ... nor am I his supplier. Just interested. How long is he going away for? Hopefully, quite a while. Heard he was on probation
Drug Sucking Anarchist

Cantonment, FL

#5 Jul 15, 2013
As always, you may send all confiscated substances to ME for proper disposal.
Pedro

New York, NY

#6 Jul 15, 2013
RPD wrote:
Jeff Race did.....his supplier is next! That you?...better save up because they knock down doors and haul you away and next thing you know your voice has been recorded selling and you go away for long time! Bye bye.....
Good one , come and get me rent a cop ... Record this Ggggggg Fffffff Yyyyyy Bbbbb iiiiii ttttt cccc hhhhh eeee sssss
JAILER

Boston, MA

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one , come and get me rent a cop ... Record this Ggggggg Fffffff Yyyyyy Bbbbb iiiiii ttttt cccc hhhhh eeee sssss
Hey Pedro....you gonna cry when that door slams behind you and your moms is no where around?
I will spit in your food every meal.....15 years x 365....baaahaaahaaa!!!! Enjoy son days are numbered!
Troll Scum_LLC

Cantonment, FL

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Great, another lunatic wannabe cop.
JAILER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pedro....you gonna cry when that door slams behind you and your moms is no where around?
I will spit in your food every meal.....15 years x 365....baaahaaahaaa!!!! Enjoy son days are numbered!
Putting those job skills you picked up @ Mickey D's to good use, eh?
Troll Scum_LLC

Cantonment, FL

#9 Jul 15, 2013
Getting good @ "policing" those cigarette butts?

LMFAO~!
Puerto Rican Pride

New York, NY

#10 Jul 15, 2013
JAILER wrote:
<quoted text>
Either stay off Topix or solve a real crime TopCop, there are a few unsolved murders in Rome and your worried about nickel and dime sh*t. Keep talking smack little bitch Ill spit on you !
PR trash

Boston, MA

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Puerto Rican Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Either stay off Topix or solve a real crime TopCop, there are a few unsolved murders in Rome and your worried about nickel and dime sh*t. Keep talking smack little bitch Ill spit on you !
Your entire race is criminal. ALL of you are trash druggie pedophiles. Bottom of the barrel of human race.....bred to be prisoners. It is your culture you can't help it!
Latino

New York, NY

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Oh yeah. your little rinky dink city is out of control and you can't handle it so you resort to name calling. We own Rome , more of my people will be moving here this week. We will all get Obama phones , EBT and Foodstamps too. We will also be taking all your white woman and be breeding with them too so now what ..... We own you son bring your azz elsewhere your all soft like babyshit
JAILER

Boston, MA

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Latino wrote:
Oh yeah. your little rinky dink city is out of control and you can't handle it so you resort to name calling. We own Rome , more of my people will be moving here this week. We will all get Obama phones , EBT and Foodstamps too. We will also be taking all your white woman and be breeding with them too so now what ..... We own you son bring your azz elsewhere your all soft like babyshit
None of our women are in prison....you must be breeding each other! I know how tough it must be to not know where daddy is....you little man!
Puerto Rican Pride

New York, NY

#15 Jul 16, 2013
JAILER wrote:
<quoted text>
None of our women are in prison....you must be breeding each other! I know how tough it must be to not know where daddy is....you little man!
No , they are home collecting free money and pregnant with our babies son .. Face it jailer while your at you minimal paying job , we getting paid to sit back clean our cars and take care of your ladies, thanks for taking care of our babies son....now bring that azz to work I want my free money ....
the cleaner

New York, NY

#16 Jul 16, 2013
Were is east Ave at in Rome do they have any good crack cocaine there smass 803 east Ave ppl
eastie

Cortland, NY

#17 Jul 16, 2013
Puerto Rican Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
No , they are home collecting free money and pregnant with our babies son .. Face it jailer while your at you minimal paying job , we getting paid to sit back clean our cars and take care of your ladies, thanks for taking care of our babies son....now bring that azz to work I want my free money ....
Who the heck is Pedro?
Garden St Posse

Feeding Hills, MA

#18 Jul 16, 2013
803 East Ave with black Suburban bought with drug $$$$$$. Trouble coming....judge will be harsh!
You will spend years in prison!
A Friend

Rome, NY

#19 Jul 16, 2013
eastie wrote:
<quoted text>Who the heck is Pedro?
Vote for Pedro...you dirty rican.
Ha Ha

Baltimore, MD

#20 Jul 16, 2013
Wow y'all don't know nothing if that car was bought with drug money they would've taken the car he works too rome ain't shit nothing but snitches know what your talking about before u come out your face wit some shit cuz he will be out real soon!
OCJ

Feeding Hills, MA

#21 Jul 16, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
Wow y'all don't know nothing if that car was bought with drug money they would've taken the car he works too rome ain't shit nothing but snitches know what your talking about before u come out your face wit some shit cuz he will be out real soon!
He is not going anywhere......behind bars and going to be losing a lot more soon!
They taped him and he is going away for long time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
twizted inc 17 min just sayin 7
Middle aged single men Rome ny 1 hr Yup 67
Meth lab in trailer park 4 hr Sammy 8
Rome Humane Society 5 hr Kimmy 8
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 6 hr AletaE 875
Tony D's Topix troll 6 hr TonyD13440 44
RPD shop with a cop (Dec '12) 7 hr Le Obvious 4
What's happened to Fazios auto ? 8 hr Le Obvious 8
The back nine restaurant & sports bar Dec 17 whatsgoingon 296
Rome Dating