You had me interested till the herpes LOL
omfg

Homer, NY

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Lmfaooooo sho u right, I completely agree but guys f*ck anything these days
jkeons27

Saranac Lake, NY

#4 Mar 4, 2013
A shitty job? At least she has one. Why does it matter how she gets guys. What are you mad about she take your man? Maybe he gave her the herpes and he ot tem from you. I mean how else would you know what's between her legs?
jkeons27

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Mar 4, 2013
*got them
umyea

Homer, NY

#6 Mar 4, 2013
A Shi!!y job yes that's right lol and you sound dumb as hell bahahaha Julie please get some friends with some sense of worth
jkeons27

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Yeah I'd say she took your man, Hahahahaha
umyea

Homer, NY

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Actually na it just so happens it was the other way around lol no hard feelings against the sloppy chick but everyone knows Julie's never had a real man f@ck buddy's yes indeed but to get one a keep one who will actually claim her ugly ass is not going down not now not ever every dude she's been wit she falls in love wit then she gets disappointed when they don't acknowledge her at all...her hopes get too high every time poor thing
jkeons27

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Mar 6, 2013
You just don't wake up and decide to trash someone on Topix you have "no hard feelings" about. loool you are you trying to fool. Nobody does that!
jkeons27

Saranac Lake, NY

#10 Mar 6, 2013
*who
IdTapThat

Utica, NY

#11 Mar 6, 2013
This the one that was arrested at 16 for stealing a envelop with 10 grand in it. Her picture there makes her look ugly but if it is the one from Little Ceasers then her facebook picture I'd treat her right. (Unless there is something mental going on)
IdTapThat

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 6, 2013
Just might have to get a Pizza Pizza tonight. Damn i'd do her friends to. Amanda and Courtney.
Yuck

Rome, NY

#15 8 hrs ago
IdTapThat wrote:
This the one that was arrested at 16 for stealing a envelop with 10 grand in it. Her picture there makes her look ugly but if it is the one from Little Ceasers then her facebook picture I'd treat her right.(Unless there is something mental going on)
Never eating there again..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
smokers 29 min gingersnapboy 4
Turning Stone Promotions 31 min SSQ69 5
Victims are not heros 33 min Bill 13
RFA Football 1 hr I know who 84
"Rager" in Holland Patent 1 hr Delbert 4
Rome Egg Farm 2 hr Delbert 2
What offices got an FBI search in Rome today? 4 hr sheet stain 3
The 2nd amendment needs to go! 6 hr Raged 59

Rome Jobs

More from around the web