joe lagray from rite aid anybody know...

joe lagray from rite aid anybody know him?

Posted in the Rome Forum

kelly

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 26, 2011
Just want to see if he is on the up and up?? He seems like a real smooth talker. He worked at the Rome D.C until it closed.
bullocks

Rome, NY

#2 Jun 27, 2011
meth head like all the other wastes of space that worked there. hate to see the economy hurting but those people were A GREAT EXAMPLE of why unions are garbage. that help?
WTF

Syracuse, NY

#3 Jun 28, 2011
bullocks wrote:
meth head like all the other wastes of space that worked there. hate to see the economy hurting but those people were A GREAT EXAMPLE of why unions are garbage. that help?
Just for your information...I worked at Rite Aid for 15 years. I am far from a meth head...I am a mother of two teenagers, one of which just graduated from high school with honors and is now off to college. I do agree that unions are garbage, but i disagree that the people who worked at Rite Aid were a waste of space. Many people that worked their did so for many years. Honest hard working people, who didnt sit home on welfare or collect food stamps. So with that said, you shouldnt be so quick to judge people you dont even know.
AS far as Joe Lagray...Im not sure if he is a meth head..but I do know that he is a dirt bag who cheated often. Dont trust him.
D-O-D

New York, NY

#4 Jun 28, 2011
One thing I will say about Rite Aid workers is that they earned their paycheck hands down.The local 182 was and is a joke.As for Joe,he did smoke pot,do alittle coke.he also loved his beer at the Rhinehaus.Joe was just another "puppet" as a manager working for Rite Aid.A class act doosh bag.
this is for bullocks

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 28, 2011
must be you never had to work for a living, or you're just mean. you know i used to like you; now i'm thinking you're just another one of the worms on here that just loves to bash everyone on here. i was the one who complemented your dry humor on some other thread. seeing how i worked at rite aid dc for over 12 years, i guess i'm one of the "waste of spaces" you now refer to. also since i'm sure you don't know me personally, then i'm also sure you don't know joe lagray.
so whoever is wanting to know about joe lagray, let me tell you honestly that i've known him for about 10 years, and always liked him. Once you get to know him i think you'll see that he's really not a smooth talker, it's just his character. as far as drugs go--not sure--did hear some dirt but heard dirt about every supervisor there. warehouses are good for that. seeing how you are posting from nitro and i know for a fact that lagray went there, i suggest you figure it out for yourself and not listen to all the dirt on here. like i said, i always liked him.
this is for bullocks

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jun 28, 2011
by the way "bullocks", since i know you don't know me, i won't take this personally--still like your sence of humor...
true

Watertown, NY

#7 Jun 28, 2011
bullocks wrote:
meth head like all the other wastes of space that worked there. hate to see the economy hurting but those people were A GREAT EXAMPLE of why unions are garbage. that help?
Hey loser why don't you run Kelly in the ground too. WV rite aid DC is union too!
true

Watertown, NY

#8 Jun 28, 2011
bullocks wrote:
meth head like all the other wastes of space that worked there. hate to see the economy hurting but those people were A GREAT EXAMPLE of why unions are garbage. that help?
Your a idiot! Maybe unions are garbage. But, I'm willing to bet very few people went there looking for a job because it was union. People look for work and if they get hired then the union comes with it. If you want the job you have to take the union too. You can't not join the union unless you refuse the job! Go have another beer you miserable bag of sh it
he is yours now

Watertown, NY

#9 Jun 28, 2011
kelly wrote:
Just want to see if he is on the up and up?? He seems like a real smooth talker. He worked at the Rome D.C until it closed.
Joe Lagray is a jerk who has a very high opinion of himself. He was demoted more then once in Rome. The only reason he was allowed to go to WV is because he's a prick and that's what rite aid likes!
this is for true

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Jun 28, 2011
you are so right! i did not start at rite aid dc for the union. in fact, i asked if i had to join the union when i got hired there, and of course i had no choice. isn't it ironic that because there was a union at that dc that corporate decided to close it?
bullocks

Rome, NY

#11 Jun 29, 2011
this is for bullocks wrote:
by the way "bullocks", since i know you don't know me, i won't take this personally--still like your sence of humor...
i'm not going to run in hide, but my fans do use my name some times as well.:) i don't like unions but have nothing against rite aid distribution. didn't even know it was a union shop. thats probably why they went under
bullocks

Rome, NY

#12 Jun 29, 2011
the rite aid bulding was what? almost 40 years old and was using basically antique warehousing technology, when as the daily sentinel reported about two dozen people were making 250k a year? seems pretty stupid to me if thats true. i only gloat when politicians lose their jobs thats how you'll spot my obnoxious ways from my impostors in the future. i think whoever it is uses my wifi too... usually posts with a capital B and i always use lower case. even in my rants because i like to drive people crazy. i also dont post on weekends, because two days a week i actually have a life lol
LOL

Baldwinsville, NY

#14 Jul 17, 2011
kelly wrote:
Just want to see if he is on the up and up?? He seems like a real smooth talker. He worked at the Rome D.C until it closed.
I assume you work under him at the Rite Aid in WV. I will have to mention the name Kelly to him the next time I speak with him. Let my father know his fellow employees are posting things about him on the internet.
LOL

Baldwinsville, NY

#15 Jul 17, 2011
he is yours now wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Lagray is a jerk who has a very high opinion of himself. He was demoted more then once in Rome. The only reason he was allowed to go to WV is because he's a prick and that's what rite aid likes!
He was never demoted. You sound super jealous. You probably worked with him and are pissed because you never got transferred anywhere else after the lay-offs.
RWD

Stuarts Draft, VA

#16 Jul 26, 2011
kelly wrote:
Just want to see if he is on the up and up?? He seems like a real smooth talker. He worked at the Rome D.C until it closed.
He has a very unfounded opinion of himself.
He will make up anythings to try get his way.
Right or wrong does not matter to him, the ends justifies the means.
LOL

Baldwinsville, NY

#18 Aug 1, 2011
RWD wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a very unfounded opinion of himself.
He will make up anythings to try get his way.
Right or wrong does not matter to him, the ends justifies the means.
You're scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does Excessive Littering Hurt Rome's Honor Amer... 3 hr candy 3
Electric wheelchair riders.. 3 hr robbrants 9
Rome's Next Mayor 9 hr Blog 228
Delayed Entry program 22 hr Sheesh 13
Good Landscapers? Mon Gary 2
Parade Mon Found 3
an open letter to landlords in Rome Jul 26 Gary 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages